MVT 2

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Welcome back man, it’s been MUCH TOO LONG! Were u serving hard time:razz:, thanks for the kick ass video:clap:

mVP sounds fantastic, MV III would work too if u want to keep it simple
:cheers:
Thanks! No, no serving hard time (thankfully)
I DID have an unexpected move and I was a little concerned after 420VZ got the hammer on YT, so I was researching to make sure I'm clear...my channel doesn't make me any income (yet) so if I got the boot off YT some of my videos would be lost and I wouldn't have anywhere else to host them at.

I've been backing what I can and will keep copies moving forward with my fingers crossed.

Luckily the mistvapetouch 2 gave me the high I needed to make it through :cool:

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
:cheers:
Thanks! No, no serving hard time (thankfully)
I DID have an unexpected move and I was a little concerned after 420VZ got the hammer on YT, so I was researching to make sure I'm clear...my channel doesn't make me any income (yet) so if I got the boot off YT some of my videos would be lost and I wouldn't have anywhere else to host them at.

I've been backing what I can and will keep copies moving forward with my fingers crossed.

Luckily the mistvapetouch 2 gave me the high I needed to make it through :cool:

Consider copying your content to a new video sharing site, real.video. NO censorship; I imagine no income as well at least for now but the goal is to render youtube irrelevant.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Consider copying your content to a new video sharing site, real.video. NO censorship; I imagine no income as well at least for now but the goal is to render youtube irrelevant.
Yea, I need to find one that isn't too restrictive.. unfortunately YT is lax.

@WakeAndVape hopefully didn't move too far my man, we gotta meet up so I can get my hands on that touch.
Nope...just a mile or so away! Whenever you're ready.

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: jeffp

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I think it's really important to support and help to grow real.video as it exists as an answer to YT's policy of censorship and bias. I personally find that appalling; it's the opposite of what the internet represented in its earlier days. OTOH I don't see YT causing problems with vaporizer tutorial videos.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Pre order sale ends Tuesday, price goes to $189 after that. The first 10 are almost done just a couple more days. I'll post some pics by monday.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Maggie, if you can why not pick up 2 extra batteries which you'll eventually need anyway and an extra charger which is about 10 or less so you don't have to wait a month. There's some recommended batteries on his site for best performance.

little maggie

Maggie, if you can why not pick up 2 extra batteries which you'll eventually need anyway and an extra charger which is about 10 or less so you don't have to wait a month. There's some recommended batteries on his site for best performance.
I've been thinking of that- I have quite a few batteries and a 4 battery charger in storage. Unfortunately I decided today to take a cannabreak because my COPD is kicking up.

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
@little maggie
Question: Did they send a notice/tracking when your order shipped, or did it just show up? I am curious- I might also be getting over excited, awaiting mine. Thanks.

Vapeur Rogue,

little maggie

Let’s see...I now have a MVT, a Tubo, a Tubo Dual, a Nomad, and have ordered the MVT2. Yeah, I’m working on a small collection of wood vapes. My wife insists I buy a display case for them.

I’ve passed on a couple of popular ones. Just haven’t been able to get past certain customer service attitude issues. I might have to get over that. :)
I have almost all the wood vapes except the lil bud with my nomad coming soon. I finally am home and unpacked enough to use my mvt2. I love it. I've been using the vapcap and fury 2 as my only vapes when gone. The mvt2 seems so much more powerful. It's solid, heavy and beautiful. The whip keeps it cool. The only problem I had was a tiny splinter.

Top Bottom