MVT 2

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
I hope to ship in late August to mid September. If you need special shipping just let me know. I could contact you before i ship

mistvaporizer,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
gVxoqS5.jpg

Got my production model a few days ago... havent been able to upload a video yet, due to moving and separating my laptop from it's charger :doh:...its been one of those weeks.

Anyhow not only is the MVT2 beautiful, it's my favorite iteration of the touch.

It doesn't hit as hard initially, but it is also much harder to char and its flavor has improved greatly because of it.

As far as drawing...I find pulsing with a ramped draw speed seems to work best for me.

Works very much on par with my favorite on demand convection units, with the added bonus of being the unit with the smallest bowl (I like that sometimes, other times...I find myself loading more often)

Hopefully me and my charger will be reunited sometime tomorrow and I can put out the video of it in use

Tetrahydro Bro

Stoned Kiwi
iqzhwp.jpg
Had a bit of spare time yesterday so I fired up my lathe and made some wooden stems for my MVT2, one out of walnut, one out of purple heart and one out of puriri a native wood to New Zealand, the puriri being my favourite. I got inspired by how beautiful the MVT2 body is and thought some nice wooden stems would look great on the bocote.

I’m really enjoying my MVT2, I also find ramped draw speed with an open carb the best way for me but I do block the carb with my pinky finger to get the heat up from time to time.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
iqzhwp.jpg
Had a bit of spare time yesterday so I fired up my lathe and made some wooden stems for my MVT2, one out of walnut, one out of purple heart and one out of puriri a native wood to New Zealand, the puriri being my favourite. I got inspired by how beautiful the MVT2 body is and thought some nice wooden stems would look great on the bocote.

I’m really enjoying my MVT2, I also find ramped draw speed with an open carb the best way for me but I do block the carb with my pinky finger to get the heat up from time to time.
I really like the picture with the sunset in the back...very relaxing vibe.

I also dig the stems too :rockon:

RelaxedNow

Land of the long white cloud....I like that, @Tetrahydro Bro. And those stems are awesome. :)

I’m enjoying my MVT2 as well. In fact, it may be my favorite vape at the moment, though I have a tendency to honeymoon with new devices. :love:

One thing I have found is that the MVT2 works best for me with a second screen as a cap on the stem (as I believe @mistvaporizer recommended), as it eliminates charring and provides more consistent vapor.

On a sour note, I had a lip-stick incident and broke one of my stems. I have only one remaining, so I’ll have to order a few more.

Tetrahydro Bro

Stoned Kiwi
Land of the long white cloud....I like that, @Tetrahydro Bro. And those stems are awesome. :)

I’m enjoying my MVT2 as well. In fact, it may be my favorite vape at the moment, though I have a tendency to honeymoon with new devices. :love:

One thing I have found is that the MVT2 works best for me with a second screen as a cap on the stem (as I believe @mistvaporizer recommended), as it eliminates charring and provides more consistent vapor.

On a sour note, I had a lip-stick incident and broke one of my stems. I have only one remaining, so I’ll have to order a few more.
Thanks brotha! Been beautiful sky’s here in Aotearoa lately!

I also have the tendency to honeymoon with new devices but this is definitely one of the most enjoyable honeymoons :D

I haven’t tired a second screen as a cap, thanks for the tip, I will give it a try tonight!

I’ve also have had a few lip-stick situations but luckily all over carpet so haven’t broken any glass yet.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
What can I say? I just needed to avoid this thread a little longer and they'd all have been gone. Especially since I have an iheat and nomad coming. But I ordered one. Part of the reason is that you have such great customer service.
thanks @little maggie the FC community is great and it's been fun meeting so many people if only digitally.

Top Bottom