Music from the mid 60's to late 70's (when creative genius reigned..)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Probably my favorite from these dudes... I only caught 'em once, at Mama Kin Music Hall, a short lived Aerosmith venue on Landsdowne St across from Fenway Park back in the mid to late 90s. A fairly small place, compared to the other much larger venues nearby, we went last minute and managed to eventually squeeze all the way up to the stage. Pretty good show, Jorma and Jack sounded great but I do remember it looking well past Jack's bedtime before it was over... ha:

Hot Tuna - Burgers (1972) full vinyl LP rip

I went with an older buddy that reminisced about going to a Jorma gig years earlier with backstage passes and when his turn came up, he walked up to the table to say hello and Jorma didn't even bother looking up from the mirror and simply pointed to it with barely a grunt. So he dumped his shit out and split feeling pretty disillusioned.

My massively over-achieving bro-in-law (only ever a minor weeder) used to go to his guitar "camp" every summer in the 00s and said he always had a great time learning from one of his heroes...

Edit:

Aerosmith - Mama Kin (Live 1973)

Thanks for the conjuring, @bulllee...!! 🙏🏻

Last edited:
Top Bottom