Most Powerful and Clean Vaporizer

biohacker

@lazylathe Sold his E-Nano due to hot spots and a very narrow temp range that worked for him.

As i also said, thst was my findings.
What does not work for me may be your holy grail of vaporizers...
I just give my opinions, what you do with them is up to you...

Isn't that the truth!

hYrXwEM.jpg

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
You've got great choices for some of the best vapes in the world made in Europe...why not stay 'local'? The Ti-Herborizer and the Minivap are both fantastic vapes that reside on my top shelf with the other great ones. There is no 'one vape to rule them all,' so just get a good one and run with it.

I think this is your answer spot on. You can definitely rely on @stickstones answer to be trusted. :myday:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Are you doing this on purpose? Are you reading between the lines? Is my username dumb retard? What did i ask in my previous post? Yet you continue and push on the buy trial error thing? You must do this on purpose and if you are, go troll another thread.

I can definatley tell you dont have a vape yet - chill.

Was giving genuine advice, no offence meant. Dont worry i wont make that mistake again.

420democrat

Flowerpot is flavor of the month after seeing one at a trade show I ordered one it's really not better than my evo I also don't think it will be long till we see a cheaper option
It's beyond simple and there's already guys doing diy with emails and flowers
Way overpriced for what it is
Just my opinion
Not to mention after reading the thread the owner is a jerk.

I believe just about any full convention vaporizer will do just as good
Good in, good out

420democrat

The Flowerpot is $100 for USA Grade 2 Titanium made in USA... you're the first I've heard call it overpriced. It's cheaper than most vapes I've bought and outperforms all of them by a wide margin.
As a kit it's a lot more than 100$
I get the novelty to those already into vaping with enail set ups and controllers etc but his kit pull out the box plug in and vaporize herb is expensive this is also just one persons opinion
I was excited for it espically after seeing at the show
It's a performer and a tank no doubt about it
Just don't see it leagues beyond the competion in anything besides simplicity
Not badmouthing the product either I just don't think it's the holy grail

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
As a kit it's a lot more than 100$
I get the novelty to those already into vaping with enail set ups and controllers etc but his kit pull out the box plug in and vaporize herb is expensive this is also just one persons opinion
I was excited for it espically after seeing at the show
It's a performer and a tank no doubt about it
Just don't see it leagues beyond the competion in anything besides simplicity
Not badmouthing the product either I just don't think it's the holy grail

I'm pretty sure the FP is cheaper than the Evo though. I used a Volcano for many years and they were a lot more expensive than my Flowerpot. The FP is more affordable than most top tier portables so I really just can't fault the price. Plus no proprietary electronics make it a vape that can last a lifetime, only one part can break. That alone is a game changer.

420democrat

I'm pretty sure the FP is cheaper than the Evo though. I used a Volcano for many years and they were a lot more expensive than my Flowerpot. The FP is more affordable than most top tier portables so I really just can't fault the price. Plus no proprietary electronics make it a vape that can last a lifetime, only one part can break. That alone is a game changer.
Awesome design, I agree maybe I just wondered my statement incorrectly
I believe we will see very similar things on the market soon for a smaller price tag
Not arguing that it isn't awesome, I also see it as a great vape for introducing combusters if not one of the best
But I still don't think it's the holy grail

420democrat,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Were I live is kind of expensive?

I have a EVO because most growers just smoke joint's.
My wife only let's me use electric or a battery.

the FLOWER POT caught my eye (one day I hope to own one)
The EVO uses a little cannabis and I have one to drive my water pipes.
Bad mouthing is "FAKE NEW'S"

Most of the BUD TENDER'S use the EVO mostly! (southern California)

KEEP IT REAL!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I love my enail first and foremost, and feel everyone (or at least everyone who plays around with torches) should have one! The utter convenience and cleanliness that is, a ready to use hot nail. Using any dish material will result in clean vapor. As others have mentioned the flower pot is great as well for those who like to mix things up between flower/concentrate convection/conduction, and again is powerful and clean due to always being heated to extreme temperatures. The cleanliness comes down to your glass. I expect whatever I wrote will potentially change over the course of the next couple of years ;) FWIWYMMV :2c::peace:

little maggie

The flowerpot is a bit more expensive than the evo. I would buy one if I believed that would end my purchases but I don't trust that. I'm still on a list for the iheat and have plenty of vapes as it is. Still, given what you're asking about if the flowerpot isn't too expensive for you I would go with that. Too many long time vape users here are recommending it.

little maggie,

MrMonss

I still think that, especially for Europeans, the herbo TI is a better option than the FP.
For the US it is clearly the opposite, for the cost of shipping but also the ease of access to industrial concentrates.
But, if you want to have your answer I think you can also look at the Glass Symphony XLR from @jojo monkey, a priori it surpasses the other two.

Joaon

Also, keep in mind the customs fees for US orders! Don't know about UK/Vapefiend, tho
NewVape parts don't fly under the radar like Dynavap ones..
I paid like 60/70€ of custom fees on mine!

Both FlowerPot and Herborizer are great vaporizer, but as I like to say,
Each one his own vapor signature, each one our own preferences

I find that the Herbo have some pure flavor that are not so noticeable on the FP.

Just as a side note, I use everyday my Herborizer (aside my FlowerPot and VapCaps..) without thinking a moment it is a "least best" or something else..

As the Glass Symphony, I do not have the chance to try it (yet?), but can already see that it is a big glass freak monster .. But seems so pure and efficient!
Each one his own pro/cons ..

You are comparing high end vaporizers, so nothing really to worry, apart personal preferences IMO

"CANNABIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL"!
:leaf:
:luv:

Last edited:

Joaon

Just to try to don't sound like a smartass,
I'm also really looking forward to try the FlowerPot ShowerHead, as it seems a real upgrade of the Og 16mm,
as well as the Herborizer digiTI and the convection glass concentrate bowl..
and Hex-Nail Red Queen (220v..) :luv:
and ..
Improvements.. Everywhere :mental:

stinkytofus

Evo, milaana and haze v3

Evo all glass then the heat hits the herb
Milaana pure convection
Haze v3 pathway is short and easy to clean

stinkytofus,
Top Bottom