Most Powerful and Clean Vaporizer

420HazeCandykushkush

I'm looking for the cleanest and most powerful extraction vaporizer. I will use the vaporizer mostly at home in combination with a bubbler. I have been hesitating a long time between different vaporizers as they all seem so great. But now time has come to ask help to FC to help me make a decision that will hopefully be the best one.

SO my choice list comes pretty much down to this:

• LSV
  • E-nano
  • Minivap
  • Herborizer
The e-nano is tempting with the coming black friday sale (20% off everything). But i need europe voltage so i was really thinking about the Herborizer. But now i suddenly hesitating i dont really know anymore. Who says these vaporizers are correct in temperature? I really want a vaporizer with correct temperature control and extraction. I hope some people can clarify on this subject because it might be sensitive to talk about.

420HazeCandykushkush,
Reactions: MinnBobber

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
i need europe voltage so i was really thinking about the Herborizer.

If you are in the EU I'll go with the Herbo as is made in France and Sebastien is a nice guy.
I own the old XL version and it's an excellent bubbler specific vape, way better than the other "local" option (De Verdamper). I'll upgrade to the Ti sometimes in the future as the XL has the limitation of requiring bigger loads to work.
Regarding the precision of the temperature control keep in mind that is pretty difficult to answer to this question as is not clear where you should measure it (heater temperature? Hot air stream temp? Weed surface temp?) so the best thing is trying the various settings until you find the one you like the most.

howie105

I'm looking for the cleanest and most powerful extraction vaporizer. I will use the vaporizer mostly at home in combination with a bubbler.

Of the ones you have listed I know the LSV and the Nano. Both work well with relatively clean air paths, have power to spare and work well with bubblers. One of the big differences for me is the load size, the LSV is just a bigger unit so its really works better for groups, has a more involved cleaning process. The Nano is a real easy on your MJ supply in comparison, cleans up quicker and my choice for solo use.

Who says these vaporizers are correct in temperature? I really want a vaporizer with correct temperature control and extraction.

That is really up to the user on both units given their power. I have both under cooked and torched loads with both units however the Nano seems to be easier for some folks when they are starting out. Good Luck

MinnBobber

• LSV
  • E-nano
  • Minivap
  • Herborizer
.............................................................................................................
From your list, I'd go miniVAP #1 and Herborizer #2.
Only miniVAP and Volcano have been certified clean but many others are clean too.

I use miniVAP at other end of "powerful extraction" , for efficient microdoses but manuf actually says it is designed for full loads in the basket. It can kick it out with the best and is super easy to use with a bubbler or a hydratube. It is also two-in-one desktop/portable with AC puck or battery so very versatile.
Vapefeind review:

MinnBobber,
Reactions: tonuzzi

420HazeCandykushkush

As others have said if you are looking for the cleanest and most powerful extraction vaporizer you cannot do any better than the Flower Pot Shower Head.

images

:nod:

Oh yeah? And why is that?

.............................................................................................................
From your list, I'd go miniVAP #1 and Herborizer #2.
Only miniVAP and Volcano have been certified clean but many others are clean too.

I use miniVAP at other end of "powerful extraction" , for efficient microdoses but manuf actually says it is designed for full loads in the basket. It can kick it out with the best and is super easy to use with a bubbler or a hydratube. It is also two-in-one desktop/portable with AC puck or battery so very versatile.
Vapefeind review:

So why do you put the minivap on number 1 over the herborizer? In terms of extraction power and vapor taste who is the winner? I think the herborizer is a 2 hit vape and the minivap is not a 2 hit vape but more a long session vaporizer?

Last edited by a moderator:
420HazeCandykushkush,

420HazeCandykushkush

Head on over to the Flower Pot thread to find out...it all is there my friend.

:peace:

I already did but i think the vape is way overpriced i'm not gonna spend 450€, and certainly not after reading the thread... And still the price is absurd, herborizer is a correct price, enough said.

420HazeCandykushkush,
Reactions: MrMonss

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Have you seen the videos?

What other proof do you want? Have you seen something that appears to give better hits than the SH FP? I'm happily smashing 0.1gs in one breath with phenomenal flavor man. I don't think any other vaporizer can do that while providing full convection and the ability to slap a dab on top.

420HazeCandykushkush

Have you seen the videos?

What other proof do you want? Have you seen something that appears to give better hits than the SH FP? I'm happily smashing 0.1gs in one breath with phenomenal flavor man. I don't think any other vaporizer can do that while providing full convection and the ability to slap a dab on top.

Can you show the video you mean? Did not know it was a strong and effective microdose hitter... How would you rate the herborizer compared to the flowerpot?

420HazeCandykushkush,

lazylathe

Almost there...
@420HazeCandykushkush

Remember what type of question you asked?
You will receive many different options of what is "The Best, Cleanest vape' due to everyone having their own needs, desires, the look of the vape, how safe it is etc... The list goes on.

In my opinion @steama and @muunch answered your question from their perspective.
The Flower Pot/Showerhead is my top vape and has been for many months now.
Is it "The Best'? For us it is, maybe not for you...

It has taken us many years of trial and error to get to this point and we are finally happy!

Maybe the EVO is a good one for you? Safer to use but not as effective as the FP for me. I sold mine long ago for many reasons but mainly it did not do it for me for very long.
Possibly the Volcano? Do you like bags only? I found the vapor was too dry and sold mine.
The MiniVap is clean, strong, portable and very effective. Costly, yes but worth it imo. I have 2 of them...
Sold my LSV due to constant hot spots which affected the flavor, so it had to go
Sold my E-Nano due to hot spots and a very narrow temp range that worked for me.
Sold my Herborizer Ti as well... That analog dial was just a pin! And for the price it should be digital...

So as you can see, vapes that other members love do mot do it for me.
Will they work for you? Quite possibly!

My prerequisites for a vape are:
One hit extraction
Micro doses to larger bowls should all extract the same
Reliable and consistent sessions. (this is why i went digital)
Easy to use and manipulate
Short learning curve
Fast heat up time
Easy manitenance

At the end of the day it is still your decision and you may not be happy with what you have chosen.
This just means the search needs to continue...

420HazeCandykushkush

@420HazeCandykushkush

Remember what type of question you asked?
You will receive many different options of what is "The Best, Cleanest vape' due to everyone having their own needs, desires, the look of the vape, how safe it is etc... The list goes on.

In my opinion @steama and @muunch answered your question from their perspective.
The Flower Pot/Showerhead is my top vape and has been for many months now.
Is it "The Best'? For us it is, maybe not for you...

It has taken us many years of trial and error to get to this point and we are finally happy!

Maybe the EVO is a good one for you? Safer to use but not as effective as the FP for me. I sold mine long ago for many reasons but mainly it did not do it for me for very long.
Possibly the Volcano? Do you like bags only? I found the vapor was too dry and sold mine.
The MiniVap is clean, strong, portable and very effective. Costly, yes but worth it imo. I have 2 of them...
Sold my LSV due to constant hot spots which affected the flavor, so it had to go
Sold my E-Nano due to hot spots and a very narrow temp range that worked for me.
Sold my Herborizer Ti as well... That analog dial was just a pin! And for the price it should be digital...

So as you can see, vapes that other members love do mot do it for me.
Will they work for you? Quite possibly!

My prerequisites for a vape are:
One hit extraction
Micro doses to larger bowls should all extract the same
Reliable and consistent sessions. (this is why i went digital)
Easy to use and manipulate
Short learning curve
Fast heat up time
Easy manitenance

At the end of the day it is still your decision and you may not be happy with what you have chosen.
This just means the search needs to continue...

OK, OK... I get it... I know how cool the flower pot might be but still... However now i feel like it's a battle between the MV, Herborizer TI, and the Flower Pot. What about taste, what do you guys think of taste? Which one gives the purest taste and lasts the longest? I heard many positive review on the minivap for this. The herborizer TI looks very sophisticated to me... Are you really serious about that dial is it that bad? The flowerpot however looks like such a hassle to put on a small desk...

stickstones

Vapor concierge
You've got great choices for some of the best vapes in the world made in Europe...why not stay 'local'? The Ti-Herborizer and the Minivap are both fantastic vapes that reside on my top shelf with the other great ones. There is no 'one vape to rule them all,' so just get a good one and run with it.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
There are several ones to choose from. Your list is a good one. I have the EVO. It's the most powerful vaporizer I have. The Milaana is a powerful portable. I have several vaporizers but I use my log vapes the most. I don't like having to use a butane lighter, I don't always like using a water tool either. I save a water tool for evening.

It comes down to personal preference. The Flowerpot thread is a popular thread and plenty folks really like it but it's not for me. Also not a unit for someone with disabilities that effect your fine motor skills.

Powerful and clean. That would fit the bill for other vaporizers as well. I suggest working your way through about 3 different vaporizer threads and see what works for you. The Minivap is a clean unit and it's made with medical grade materials. It is a session vape.

Powerful and clean don't always go hand and hand. Maybe the Mighty? I don't have one.

420HazeCandykushkush

You've got great choices for some of the best vapes in the world made in Europe...why not stay 'local'? The Ti-Herborizer and the Minivap are both fantastic vapes that reside on my top shelf with the other great ones. There is no 'one vape to rule them all,' so just get a good one and run with it.

You guys are being too harsh against me... I only wanted to know the differences so at least i can make a good choice... I have been around here for a long time and i've tested quite some vapes myself. Don't get it twisted but i have experience myself with the solo, mighty, and lsv. This forum is mostly used to review vaporizers all over the world. So "get a good one and run with it" is not the answer i'm looking for...

What i'm looking for is the cons and pros of each vaporizer so i can take this in consideration myself. From the original list i posted in this thread there are only 3 vapes left for me to choose from. The herborizer, minivap, and flowerpot. I really want people to share their experiences and help me out with making the best choice.

So i will ask the question again in hope i will get a direct answer this time.
  • Herborizer
  • Minivap
  • Flowerpot

1. Which one of these gives the best extraction?
  2. Which one of these is the purest and best tasting vaporizer?
  3. Which one of these is the best vaporizer to combine with a bubbler?
Correct me if i'm wrong but the minivap is more a longer session vape compared to the herborizer or the flowerpot? Pricewise the herborizer remains the most interesting of them all but will it be on par with the flowerpot or minivap? I noticed many people praise the FP over the herborizer in terms of extraction and microdosing but is it really worth the extra money? Does that mean the herborizer is not capable of being a microdoser and giving a powerful extraction like the flowerpot?

Just to be clear here my goal when i vape is to use a small amount of herb (0.15) per load. So having to use bigger loads is not my piece of pie. I give priority to microdosing, taste, and powerful extraction first. Clean grade material is not the biggest priority here. I know some vapes push the medical grade material but you can't really do anything wrong with glass vapor paths like the herborizer for instance...

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
My advise take the plunge. If you dont like what you buy trade or sell. The classifieds and entexchange are your friends.

I have owned over 20 vapes but only usually have 2 or 3 at a time. I have done a lot of straight swaps - basically a new vape. All you gotta pay is postage.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
For what you listed:
Microdosing
Taste
Powerfull extraction

Maybe an enano would be a better fit than what you listed? FWIW Stepdown converters are cheap and solid IME

My only "complaint" with enano is that sometimes I would like a bigger bowl (so I bought an Apollo 2)

Andreaerdna,

420HazeCandykushkush

You don't need to be a dick. Warning point issued.
My advise take the plunge. If you dont like what you buy trade or sell. The classifieds and entexchange are your friends.

I have owned over 20 vapes but only usually have 2 or 3 at a time. I have done a lot of straight swaps - basically a new vape. All you gotta pay is postage.

Are you doing this on purpose? Are you reading between the lines? Is my username dumb retard? What did i ask in my previous post? Yet you continue and push on the buy trial error thing? You must do this on purpose and if you are, go troll another thread.

That was not my intention...my apologies.

I don't like apologies only explanations and conclusions. Apologies are for the weak, never apology unless you don't have any other option.

If you think .15g is a microdose you'll get gigantic rips from a Flowerpot.

0.15 is what i call the limit for a microdose... If you go any higher then you're no more microdosing IMO.

For what you listed:
Microdosing
Taste
Powerfull extraction

Maybe an enano would be a better fit than what you listed? FWIW Stepdown converters are cheap and solid IME

My only "complaint" with enano is that sometimes I would like a bigger bowl (so I bought an Apollo 2)

@lazylathe Sold his E-Nano due to hot spots and a very narrow temp range that worked for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
420HazeCandykushkush,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I don't like apologies only explanations and conclusions. Apologies are for the weak, never apology unless you don't have any other option.

Wow, that is something

To be coherent with your position you should never ask for an advice neither, as this also can be seen as a weak posture by some big shot that thinks he should never apologize

Top Bottom