More diffusion, less, or none at all?

To percolate or not to percolate? That is the question....

• Give me dem bubble stacks!

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Like a fine wine, vapor, air, and water must come together in perfect unison.

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • Water ain't coming between me and my vapor.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm down for whatever.

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
My latest acquisition.

IMG_5757.jpg

This will be the most diffused piece I have ever owned so I'm anxious to see how it effects the vapor.

This and my cloud should be coming in today. Hope I don't pass out too soon. :smug:

VaporEyes,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
This and my cloud should be coming in today. Hope I don't pass out too soon. :smug:

Had a break occur in this at the weld between the stem and body :disgust:. Hope I'll be able to send it back and get it repaired/new piece.

VaporEyes,

2clicker

Observer
my thoughts are that 1 perc is plenty for vapor. and that i prefer a smaller capacity sized peice with vapor. something like a DG micro can is perfect IMO. mobi ion (matrix or reti) would be my second choice.

small bubs are right in the vapor wheelhouse.

2clicker,
Reactions: Morty

Nevertheless1090

my thoughts are that 1 perc is plenty for vapor. and that i prefer a smaller capacity sized peice with vapor. something like a DG micro can is perfect IMO. mobi ion (matrix or reti) would be my second choice.

small bubs are right in the vapor wheelhouse.

I'm with you on that. I use bubbler/bong premiarly to moisten the vapor so the cotton mouth never happens. The flavor of pure vapor is one of the main reason I converted to vapor along with health reasons. That clean, pure and rich taste should never be taken away from over filtering. Either one perc or none with a straight tube or no water filtration with a bottle of water on the side...

Nevertheless1090,
Reactions: Morty

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Also got this coming in now which will be my least diffused pipe.

helix-3-in-1-c.jpg

Have run a few tests with this and the helix does function as described. With vapor it is rather hard to see but with correct lighting the spiraling action can be seen. Using just the mouthpiece I get significant cooling. Will post back more results later once I am at home. Think I'll try the cloud with it next.

VaporEyes,

SteezyJ

gonna go with this bad boy soon,
... very high diffusion, looks like it stacks great :tup: than the infamous 40 bub for a mellower diffusion.

SteezyJ,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Welp, just bought this bad boy from KultureVA. Considering the fact I do live within the same state as them; it might be here tomorrow...

Helix Helios just arrived. A picture doesn't do it justice(do any pictures of glass?). Very handheld and is the perfect height for my desk. Cloud sits very nicely atop it too :nod:. I'll try and get a good vid of this up on here.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I was checking that piece out on the site and all the different angles. Its a really awesome piece. I love the top and side angles.

BigDaddyVapor,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Hadn't mentioned anything about it but this was non-functional upon arrival.
IMG_5757.jpg

So after a talk with the seller and a little shipping back and forth I now have a working one in my hands. :buzz:
The entire piece will white out because of the bubbles. :o
Every hit has been super smooth and while flavor is not as intense, it allows more comfort while vaping.

The rest of you can contribute about what glass you want or have too. I feel as if this thread is a little self indulgent. :rolleyes:

VaporEyes,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Got any vids around of a milkshot of that piece? Looks like diffusion out the ass... I would have liked the inline but with a can the size of the glass around the tree at the bottom,
then the mouthpiece going up (obviously with a smaller female stem). Does it drag any?

Quetzalcoatl,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Got any vids around of a milkshot of that piece? Looks like diffusion out the ass... I would have liked the inline but with a can the size of the glass around the tree at the bottom,
then the mouthpiece going up (obviously with a smaller female stem). Does it drag any?

Got it earlier yesterday but didn't have a chance to use it. I'll try to get a decent vid of it soon. At the very beginning of the pull, there is an ever so slight resistance, but aside from that, it's a drag free piece.

VaporEyes,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
True :D
I think I need to take some classes on money management.

I've been looking at it long enough. Might as well have my name on it.

helix-helios-18mm-sidecar-signature-series-bubbler-by-boxfan%5B12208%5D-265px-390px.jpg

what's the website and how much did it cost?
looks super dope!
milk vid w/ the cloud PLZ!

keepsake,
Top Bottom