Mods settings&values for attys

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here my idea, I always forgotten the values of TCR, watts and temperature I need to use when I switch from an atty to another... I would like to create a thread to help users like me to find the right settings for their devices.

So, please, share and post your favourite settings for every 510 devices you use, try to be clear, precise and mention if it's more for tasty hits, cloud chaser or both.

Please @divinetribe , @KeroZen , @Vape Donkey 650 , @Pipes, @Alan , @supershredderdan , and all the others users, betatesters and manufacturers I forgotten to mention ( i like you too!) post your favourites settings and don't forgotten to mention the device it's for (V3, Project,I-Heat, Splinter, ModPod, Hercule, Cerum, Quartz Quest,...) and if it's specific to a mod model .

This thread might be used as a ressource to get the good working setting values and avoid mistake and users errors.

I understand a lot of différents settings might be used for a specific device, it's not an issue if you mention why this settings works well for you.

Thank you folks and I hope a lot of posts here!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is somebody can share his/her settings for the Divine tribe V3 atty and Project by Pipes, please?

PPN,
Top Bottom