Modified Inhalater with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
oacig3.jpg

Hello there everyone,

Up for sale here is my trusty Inhalater pocket herb vaporizer. This is the older, more reliable model and does not suffer from any of the electronics issues which are being discussed in the new models thread. I am selling this unit because my vaporization habits have changed and I am not using it anywhere near as much as I should be. This unit has been a wonderful companion for me and I want it to go to someone who will actually use it. This is the vaporizer that was used to shoot this video:

I have made a couple upgrades to the unit. First and foremost, I have removed the original 2400mAh battery and replaced it with a Panasonic 3400mAh cell, realistically extending the battery life by about 25%. The battery is brand new. I have also added several black grommets to the dial, giving it a satisfying resistance. This makes sure the vape won't accidentally turn on in your pocket, and makes it difficult to inadvertently change the temperature. Finally, everything (vape, capsules) is double screened with the 'x-fine' screens from PlanetVape.

Included in the package is:
  • The vape itself, with a brand new battery
  • 2 Clean capsules with silicone tiplets (protects your lips)
  • North American charger and cord
  • 18mm GonG adapter
  • 1 Brand new hygenic tube
  • The origional Inhalater stickers (currently removed)
  • 8 Inches of silicone tubing
  • 1 Magic Flight cleaning brush (not pictured)
It will be shipped in the original box. The silver cap is not included, as I have lost it. However, I lost it because it was pretty much useless. Caps can be ordered from Pharmacor for a couple of dollars plus postage if you really wanted one however.

My asking price is 160 dollars plus shipping. I will accept orders made through PayPal, Electronic Money Transfer (Interac) or Bitcoin if you are into that. I am shipping worldwide from Canada.

Thanks for taking the time to read, have a good one!

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Sale completed. Thank you everyone! My old friend is going to a good new owner.

CentiZen,
Reactions: lazylathe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom