Mobius Glass

Well, @kingtut106, I hope you're able to sell your piece (and get your recycler). it's a perfect example of the matrix perc, but I've finally decided to roll the dice on ATL and ordered the Reti bub. Needed to get a digital scale, too, and they have one i'd had my eye on, so trigger:pulled on ATL Mobius. @Live-N-Learn , I like that Rezblock and think it'll help the Reti stack better, as well as stay cleaner. I'll be getting some. Anyway, excited to get my Reti, probably Tues/Wed next week. I'll let you guys know what I think of it, if it's flawed, etc., but probably on the appopriate Mobius or LSV (all I got till my EVO arrives) thread. Afraid I might already be pushing the Classified Rules, idk. Thanks again, though. FC is such a great community. Definitely helped me reach a decision I'm happy with.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Funny I always thought reti was a play on red eye, shows what us stoners know:science:none the less sweet piece here and IMO matrix>reti
Definition of RETICULATE
: resembling a net or network; especially : having veins, fibers, or lines crossing (where the bubbles form)<a reticulate leaf>RETI for short

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Rez-blok only makes your bubbles sudsy for the first few sessions. After that it fades away and at that point aside from color you notice nothing. I will say this, make sure you recycle every couple days at most. If you don't you start seeing Rez-Boogies...

greenmunster

Funny I always thought reti was a play on red eye, shows what us stoners know:science:none the less sweet piece here and IMO matrix>reti
Definition of RETICULATE
: resembling a net or network; especially : having veins, fibers, or lines crossing (where the bubbles form)<a reticulate leaf>RETI for short

Gotta love the nerds

Tweek

dafuq-is-this.jpg

MjAxMy1lMmIwZmZkZjA0YTcyODUy.png

Umm...feel like a Senator on the Senate floor, trying to come up with a question to keep my comments legal. (yes, that's a reference to civics/politics. Why :myday:...)
So...the weekend can't end fast enough so ATL can process and ship my order! Yeah, that's the ticket! (Jon Lovitz! Why :myday:...) I got expedited shipping, but they say they require "at least 2 days" to process and ship, so my estimation of a Tuesday delivery may not be correct. Can only hope I'm first in the queue when they come back from the weekend!

Last edited:
Fame Is A Vapor,
Reactions: mvapes

Mrmrmrmr

After a week of having the mobius ion matrix I can safely say this is the best glass purchase I have ever made !
I'm very comfortable with the piece already , it's so much easier to clean for me I find myself cleaning it for the hell of it .
I'm getting a cloud soon and I'm anticipating some heavy action between the two :brow:
After a pbw soak man does that perc shine :)

So I ended up goin with the Ion Reti for a Oil rig...Got it for 260 w a 10% discount.....I seriously couldnt be any happier. I wanted a different perc since I already had the 60t for great diffusion n big rips.

The Reti has a lil chug compared to the Stereo Matrix but I love it. IMO it almost seems the Reti was made for Oils and Stereo for flowers. I hit them both side to side w 3 different slides....Matrix 5 hole, Matrix one hole and a DD slide......and I still stick with my decision on which is better for oils n flowers. Just IMO tho, everybodys prolly different and likes different hits.

With the 60t and the Ion Reti by my side.......I feel like Im set for the next decade w glass lol I treat them like babies, theyre not going anywhere

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I have the diamond disc and it hit's like a champ. @Fame Is A Vapor your going to love your mobius. Congrats!

I am easing off on the rezblock a bit, tired of washing their goobers out of my glass. Yes I know your supposed to dump every day or so but let's be honest I'm pretty fucking lazy.

Past the tape! Got it all clean. Now....hmmm. My Rezblock is supposed to be delivered by USPS today. My mailman, Jim, should be here within the hour. But. Can. I. Wait?!!

Edit: Good ol' Jim! Showed just minutes after I posted that. So Rezblock is in the Mobius reti and...it kicks ass. :tup: You guys were right. Such an easy draw. My LSV has never been so easy to use. Always hated using the standard WPA on my Zob 14", and I used the transfer wand instead as a WPA -- such a hassle, but it was easiest/most effective for me. Those days are gone! Used to vape .3 grams before to get a good medicated feeling. But I just got crazy medicated off .1g hitting this reti! Got a feeling I'm gonna love using my Cloud EVO on this thing once it's delivered later this month...

Last edited:

Mrmrmrmr

Lounging on the bed after a bike ride. Mobius to my right, lsv to my left. Walking dead season 3 going on Netflix.
I found that sweet spot water level and boy does that perc fire.

I feel that I'm posting here alot haha this thread should be more popular !
:rockon:

Last edited:

thesoloman

Lounging on the bed after a bike ride. Mobius to my right, lsv to my left. Walking dead season 3 going on Netflix.
I found that sweet spot water level and boy does that perc fire.

I feel that I'm posting here alot haha this thread should be more popular !
:rockon:
your a very lucky one! I miss the mobi as i called her. @exhaleclouds is the vapor brother

SeanFloyd

What's up guys. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am a HUGE fan of Mobius glass. I had the original Zero Drag and have been rocking his work since day one. I now have a 60T and the facet series Matrix Disk and have literally nothing bad to say about them. He has stated he only will do customs through "authorized dealers" so I figured I'd shoot Aqua Lab an email stating I was looking to spend around 1.5-2k and see what could be done. Just thought I'd share the response cause it put me back a little:

"very high dollar, speaking with our artist about this topic.they say, for them to stop production to build a custom Peace.expect to pay "North of Ten Thousand USD".good luck"

I'm trying to wrap my mind how this is even possible. "North of Ten Thousand USD". As a huge fan this was crushing. Wanted to let the community know what apparently is involved in getting a custom, mega-downer.

SeanFloyd,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
After takin a giant rip outta my Ion Reti n gettin instant cold sweats..... mainly my rig, using her flowers today, but figured I jus ask what you guys like?

What do you guys prefer while using the......Reti Ion or Bubbler? 5-hole slide by Mobius or the One-hole? Obviously 5-hole will have more diffusion but damn lol When I use the 5hole w my Ion.....that thing rips and fills up in like a sec or two.....

I was talkin w my friend the other day, and he prefers one-hole slides in general over DD slides. Depending on what piece your using and how small it is plays a difference tho like w the ION Reti. I asked him why he like the one-hole slides and he made a good point IMO

"Its like a difference between using an Automatic and Manual car...."

Auto jus rips right away, but w the one hole you can control it more......, now I wouldnt use the one whole slide on my 60t but jw whats your guys thoughts on what slides to use for the smaller Mobius IOns n Bubblers, preferably the Reti cuz Im sure smaller Stereos go better w DD slides.

TrAin x Wr3cK,

Mrmrmrmr

After takin a giant rip outta my Ion Reti n gettin instant cold sweats..... mainly my rig, using her flowers today, but figured I jus ask what you guys like?

What do you guys prefer while using the......Reti Ion or Bubbler? 5-hole slide by Mobius or the One-hole? Obviously 5-hole will have more diffusion but damn lol When I use the 5hole w my Ion.....that thing rips and fills up in like a sec or two.....

I was talkin w my friend the other day, and he prefers one-hole slides in general over DD slides. Depending on what piece your using and how small it is plays a difference tho like w the ION Reti. I asked him why he like the one-hole slides and he made a good point IMO

"Its like a difference between using an Automatic and Manual car...."

Auto jus rips right away, but w the one hole you can control it more......, now I wouldnt use the one whole slide on my 60t but jw whats your guys thoughts on what slides to use for the smaller Mobius IOns n Bubblers, preferably the Reti cuz Im sure smaller Stereos go better w DD slides.
To clarify your combusting right ? Sorta what it sounds like to me

Mrmrmrmr,

Tweek

What's up guys. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am a HUGE fan of Mobius glass. I had the original Zero Drag and have been rocking his work since day one. I now have a 60T and the facet series Matrix Disk and have literally nothing bad to say about them. He has stated he only will do customs through "authorized dealers" so I figured I'd shoot Aqua Lab an email stating I was looking to spend around 1.5-2k and see what could be done. Just thought I'd share the response cause it put me back a little:

"very high dollar, speaking with our artist about this topic.they say, for them to stop production to build a custom Peace.expect to pay "North of Ten Thousand USD".good luck"

I'm trying to wrap my mind how this is even possible. "North of Ten Thousand USD". As a huge fan this was crushing. Wanted to let the community know what apparently is involved in getting a custom, mega-downer.

No way in hell, would I ever pay 10 grand for a glass piece. Might as well dip your cash into liquid nitrogen and kick it into a thousand piece.

I understand that everyone has a different concept of value...but man, it would suck paying that kind of cash and then watching it accidentally shatter one day.

Top Bottom