Mobius Glass

max

Out to lunch
That should be Ion Matrix (technically Ion with Matrix Perc). We've already got wrong name issues with KultureVA calling it an Ion 'Clear' a while back.

Price certainly isn't an issue- $10 difference at Aqualab. Availability though......

max,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Anybody ever seen a sidecar Mobius Matrix?

548733_10200646843236121_1207745498_n.jpg

toros23

Hmmm.. matrix ion or dg mini can? Decisions..

Hey Wonderfox - I have both and I think you will just have to try them to know for sure. For me the DG seems like too much diffusion but I only use with flowers. I actually had two of the DG micros and traded one but I still use the one I kept on occasion. My Ion w/matrix is my preference, at least for now. Another thing to keep in mind is that I only use small log vapes (HI, E-Nano, UD), so I could see where a larger vape might not be too great on an Ion without an adapter.

Just get em both and sell or trade the one you don't want.. : )

Anybody ever seen a sidecar Mobius Matrix?

WTF?? Is that a modified piece or something new??

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Anybody ever seen a sidecar Mobius Matrix

My guess is that that piece had a broken mouthpiece, and got repaired with a sidecar.
I'm basing that on
1 - möbius seems to use the same "pieces" across multiple models (the stereo matrix and the facet disc series use the same type of mouthpiece, foot, and downstem. Ions and clears both have the same style mouthpiece and dewaar joint etc) and that mouthpiece doesn't look like any of their other prodo stuff
2 - I would think if they were doing a custom (or production) sidecar, they would offset where the mouthpiece exits e can by 90 degrees, so that the möbius label still faced forward when hitting it. The MP in that pic looks to be coming out of the regular bubbler MP spot.

It's still very cool though :2c:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
That's still a gorgeous piece. Nice find/addition to the beauty in this thread. Same with the Helios.

I like that he had the blower, do that expanding diameter MP to. I'm guessing that's 30mm - 35mm it ends in (before the flare). I think I would have stayed with the same (smaller size throughout... but, its a nice personalized touch. :rockon:

I wouldn't trade my Ion for anything.

I'd trade your Ion for that custom Mobius above (with my own touches). Can I have your Ion?

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I pulled the trigger on the Mobius Clear Matrix. Oh my. :luv:

I had to go with the bigger size. At first, I was sure on the Ion. As I missed restocks I swayed myself into an extra 40 dollars would be worth the bigger glass. So I had to do what I had to do, ya dig.

I wish they'd put the Ion base on the Clear though.

Sigh... sub $300 to.

Ion Reti

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I second that BDV, that was one of the reasons I hesitated for so long on this piece. I was concerned about the bottom not having any kind of base, just being part of the bub, so if you bang it, and something chips, you could possibly loose function, where as the big base might take a chip or crack and the can won't be effected. Well, hopefully it will be a non-issue. It hits like a dream!!

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I cant wait to try it. I couldn't live with myself if I never tried one of these.

Im so exicted, that I just cant hide it. :brow:

Oh yeah, if only the first row fires, how many holes is that?

Live-N-Learn,
Reactions: 2clicker

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
$800? (EDIT: ah, the other PaKoH blasted ones are $800)
It says $1,120 on ALT

It looks nice, but I wouldn't be paying the $700 premium on a regular facet disc series. :shrug:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
says $1200 on the link... they have some really nice worked up pieces, but no way I am dropping over a grand on one... unless I win the lottery, then I'll buy all you guys one too :D
...oh wait... I don't play the lottery...:doh:

Looks like there is still a 65t, 60t, and a couple of reti perc bubs left on ALT...

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'll rent you mine for 5 cents an hour. You just have to provide the weed and agree to only use it here. Oh, and share your stash.... as if that even needed to be said...

I'm easy to please, too. ;)

:peace:

Wait... I bring the weed? :hmm:

Sounds like a fair bargain.

:mental:

Naw... I can only provide half the herb. Just the daytime stuff.

BigDaddyVapor,

Hoops

As usual with Kulture lately...you have to click on the link of the item to define availability.

Listing or the 65b states, 'The item is not currently available' and you can't add to the cart.

Hoops,
Reactions: toros23
Top Bottom