MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I did not see the web site before but it doesn't look all that bad right now. I can also understand his point about their gasket taking both horizontal and vertical pressure. Actually, it's a pretty cool idea.

I think his bad English makes it a little hard for him to communicate here.

I am always on the search for the perfect grinder. I probably own 40 to 50 grinders and none of them are what I would call 'perfect for me'. So, I am willing to give the guy a break and try one of his grinders. They seem reasonably priced.

@MMJGRIND , do all your grinders use the same technology in regard to the 'horizontal and vertical ring'?

I see you have a 'Classic' a 'Genisis' and an MMJ design. Which grinder would you recommend?

Are they available on eBay or on Amazon. Or, just directly from your web site?

Do you accept Paypal on your web site?

On your web site, you mention that the 'horizontal and vertical ring' technology is patented. I could not find the patent and would enjoy to look at it. Can you provide a link to the patent?

Thank you and welcome to FuckCombustion and good luck with your grinder.

All the grinders are based on the same technology, choose your product based on availability and pricing. our patent is pending so you cannot have a look at it right now. you can check out with PayPal. for now they are not on amazon, once the plastic version will be available, we'll list it on amazon.

LabPong

All the grinders are based on the same technology, choose your product based on availability and pricing. our patent is pending so you cannot have a look at it right now. you can check out with PayPal. for now they are not on amazon, once the plastic version will be available, we'll list it on amazon.

Is there any estimate for when we can purchase the plastic grinder?

lazylathe

Almost there...
@LabPong @Ramahs

Found some new SUPER IMPORTANT info on the MMJGrind website!
This time it is "The Genesis" grinder.
https://mmjgrind.com/product/genesis-2piece-grinder-aluminum-and-wood/

It seems we need their grinders, as they keep MOLD OUT!! WOW!!

The Genesis grinder is a must have for those with moldy buds!

"Keeps mold, heavy metals, plastics and color pigments out of your medicine."

Seems we still have pesticides on our hands though, so maybe they should sell sterilizable tongs as well!

"All of our products are based on variable blades height. This reduces the friction and pressure from both the grinder and your hands, allow easy breaking in and placement of a whole flower – reduce your hand’s intervention – pesticides free operation."

They may even have used some "trick photography" as well!
They state:
"The blades on the MMJGRIND are equipped with a few tricks. The Blades are not straight up, they are pyramid-shaped – the bottom is enforced with angeled bases, it contributes to the strength of the blade and prevents from pollen to stuck on the joint area. The blades aligned in a way to reduce the pressure as grinding progress. there is less stress on the flower the more it breaks, this contributes to an even grind – less pollen to detach from the flowers.

Have a look at the picture and enlarge it. can you see a bigger base? They look straight up and down to me...

I really love their last tip, it is PURE GOLD!!

The tip is that if your grinder from them gets clogged or gummy it is a SUPER SIMPLE fix!!!
Just clean it!!! LMAO!!!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Have a look at the picture and enlarge it. can you see a bigger base? They look straight up and down to me...

I did zoom in, and see what they are probably talking about. There is a tiny angled part right at the bottom where the tooth meets the base. But, what that kind of looks like to me is that the teeth were welded on, and that it wasn't all cut from one piece of metal. That's cheap.

I also see a seam around the bottom edge in this pic. The side is a separate piece. This is crap.
mmjgrind-mmjc7a-variable-blades-height.jpg

Last edited:

LabPong

ok....I am guessing no one from this company or anyone writing words on their website.......

....has never in their lives broke up some buds and rolled a joint....then smoked it....let alone use a vape with flower.

I am moving on .....I was only interested in their plastic looking one......they have not even got one out and have advertised it for .......a long ass time. lol L8trs mmjgrind......

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I guess that means that we have an abandoned thread that can be repurposed.

Hmmmmmm.....

Ramahs,
Reactions: MMJGRIND

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
lol! Been busy since July? Only 16 days left for pre-orders, people - get $5 off!

It’s too bad I’m saving my grinder budget for the BCG right now. No biocompatible materials or the ability to degum on D fly or none magnetic locking in my future, I think it’s safe to say. Ah well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom