AtomicPB

To be honest the grinder might even be interesting. With the original holding mechanism and the other stuff that is advertised.

But I think the fear mongering got everybody upset. If maybe he just would have advertised the interesting stuff about his product without the content that has nothing to do with his product (spreading fear of contamination) the response would have been a lot better.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
To be honest the grinder might even be interesting. With the original holding mechanism and the other stuff that is advertised.

But I think the fear mongering got everybody upset. If maybe he just would have advertised the interesting stuff about his product without the content that has nothing to do with his product (spreading fear of contamination) the response would have been a lot better.

Exactly!
I doubt they're capable of it though. We asked them over and over to be straight with us, and they just kept spouting garbage buzz-phrases that mean nothing.

Ramahs,

LabPong

Looks like they are not native english speakers.....probably chinese from the feel I get with some of the reply's.

Anyway.......I wonder how long the teeth will last....or how sharp they are? Seems like a great idea to use a non-chemical absorbing contact points.

LabPong,

lazylathe

Almost there...
I checked their website and they only have the aluminum version available for $60.
The fancy, 100% safe to use one in backordered...

lazylathe,

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Still here, been busy

Yes, not the easiest landing in this forum.

too bad ppl don't check what is coming out from their grinders, or not even aware of the stuff there are in the water that you can't even see. we are doing something good. if you cant take the best out of it, we cant do anything about it. I did try to answer any question with logic and attention, but ppl don't even read what I typed or didn't bother to look at the product page to find the materials tab. we took the feedback seriously and made the content more readable and accessible. it's the human nature to fear the unknown, and for some, the above mentioned is in the unknown space.

Our IG is updated on a weekly basis if anyone, we welcome everybody

I checked their website and they only have the aluminum version available for $60.
The fancy, 100% safe to use one in backordered...

currently 89 in stock

Last edited by a moderator:
MMJGRIND,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
Still here, been busy

Yes, not the easiest landing in this forum.

too bad ppl don't check what is coming out from their grinders, or not even aware of the stuff there are in the water that you can't even see. we are doing something good. if you cant take the best out of it, we cant do anything about it. I did try to answer any question with logic and attention, but ppl don't even read what I typed or didn't bother to look at the product page to find the materials tab. we took the feedback seriously and made the content more readable and accessible. it's the human nature to fear the unknown, and for some, the above mentioned is in the unknown space.

Our IG is updated on a weekly basis if anyone, we welcome everybody

So when are you releasing this medical grade grinder?
I checked your website and it looks like the only one available is the aluminum one.

EDIT:
Checked right now, 2 available styles of Aluminum grinders available.
What's up with the super medical grade one?
Genesis looks like a generic grinder in a different body.

lazylathe,
Reactions: AtomicPB

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I checked your website and it looks like the only one available is the aluminum one.

in the works. we actually updated the design. its not on our site yet. increased capacity of 20% while keeping the same external dimensions.

MMJGRIND,

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
How much will the updated version run?

Same cost

EDIT:
Checked right now, 2 available styles of Aluminum grinders available.
What's up with the super medical grade one?
Genesis looks like a generic grinder in a different body.

They are all medical. Not sure what you mean by super.

We are working on it...

Last edited by a moderator:
MMJGRIND,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
They are all medical. Not sure what you mean by super.

We are working on it...

I see you have updated your website and removed a lot of the superfluous incorrect information, yet you still have a picture of an aluminum grinder with aluminum shavings. To me this shows everyone how bad an aluminum grinder can still be.

If you can remember back a bit your website claimed that every grinder is toxic unless we use your "bio-compatible" grinder. It was not that long ago so you should remember.

Here is a reminder:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mmjgrind.26752/#post-1239932

You have since deleted this info from your website but still sell aluminum grinders.

I am waiting for this grinder to be released by you:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mmjgrind.26752/

As apparently this will save my life!
Any idea how much longer?
Why would you start out launching the healthiest grinder in the world and sell aluminum ones in the mean time?
Any release date? Progress pics? One actual picture of this fantastic grinder? Sample model you have?

EDIT:
Checked your instagram posts out as well... Still have all your aluminum propaganda up there though..
It's raining aluminum on us all day every day apparently.

So again, you are selling aluminum grinders that you state will kill you with use, so in my mind you should cease sales of toxic grinders until you can release your bio compatible grinder with all its unique features.

Last edited:

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I see you have updated your website and removed a lot of the superfluous incorrect information, yet you still have a picture of an aluminum grinder with aluminum shavings. To me this shows everyone how bad an aluminum grinder can still be.

If you can remember back a bit your website claimed that every grinder is toxic unless we use your "bio-compatible" grinder. It was not that long ago so you should remember.

Here is a reminder:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mmjgrind.26752/#post-1239932

You have since deleted this info from your website but still sell aluminum grinders.

I am waiting for this grinder to be released by you:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mmjgrind.26752/

As apparently this will save my life!
Any idea how much longer?
Why would you start out launching the healthiest grinder in the world and sell aluminum ones in the mean time?
Any release date? Progress pics? One actual picture of this fantastic grinder? Sample model you have?

EDIT:
Checked your instagram posts out as well... Still have all your aluminum propaganda up there though..
It's raining aluminum on us all day every day apparently.

So again, you are selling aluminum grinders that you state will kill you with use, so in my mind you should cease sales of toxic grinders until you can release your biocompatible grinder with all its unique features.

WOW.... ok... here we go again

an aluminum grinder is not necessarily bad for you as does not wear not wear out. in general all aluminum grinders, especially the low-grade ones, do wear out. the lower the quality the faster they will wear out and start to contaminate your medicine.

i think to have mentioned this before but let's go another time:
our products are different because of the added ring. any pressure derived from the grinder parts is being absorbed by the ring, so it will WEAR out prior to the aluminum parts. this way the medicine will not get contaminated by the aluminum dust.

the item you refer is on our website, is still there.

we would like to see it out too, we are teaming up with leading canabis brands to make it happen. this item is not cheap to make, yet we want to release it affordable as possible. hold on. and no, it will not save your life. only you can! not even cannabis... keeping the mind blocked about healing is not helping.

we did not remove any info from our website. we just made it more accessible.
im not sure what post you mean, we have only one post here

the plastic grinder is not different from the aluminum one.

"If you can remember back a bit your website claimed that every grinder is toxic unless we use your "bio-compatible" grinder. It was not that long ago so you should remember""

please direct us to such declaration from our end.

Last edited:
MMJGRIND,

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Another contradiction...
One use and it is not new anymore...

All my metal grinders have a plastic Ri g to prevent wear on the metal parts.
This is not new technology at all and nothing revolutionary in my mind.

im very happy for you
so we can drop this discussion?

lazylathe

Almost there...
im very happy for you
so we can drop this discussion?

All I am asking for is factual evidence, is that too much to ask for?
What makes your plastic rings so far superior to the plastic ring on my KannaStor? How about the one on my Santa Cruz Shredder?

All I am asking for is proof.

And also please admit that you have updated your website and removed all the false info you previously posted on it that we all talked about on the first page of this thread.
This is the reason I cannot direct you to such a declaration I your site...

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
All I am asking for is factual evidence, is that too much to ask for?
What makes your plastic rings so far superior to the plastic ring on my KannaStor? How about the one on my Santa Cruz Shredder?

All I am asking for is proof.

And also please admit that you have updated your website and removed all the false info you previously posted on it that we all talked about on the first page of this thread.
This is the reason I cannot direct you to such a declaration I your site...

We did not remove any info. actually, we added more and we will continue to add whatever we think is true and valuable to the public, to the cannabis community and anyone looking to heal himself.

if you would have pay attention to the plastic ring construction my guess is that we would not have this conversation at all. the ring absorbs both horizontal and vertical pressure, which yours will only absorb vertical pressure. in operation, the grinding develops torsional forces are mostly horizontal, not vertical. this is kind of obvious so we would not even mention it, but now thx to you we'll another post!

your last sentence is not clear.

we will be here once a week to answer questions.

MMJGRIND,

lazylathe

Almost there...
We did not remove any info. actually, we added more and we will continue to add whatever we think is true and valuable to the public, to the cannabis community and anyone looking to heal himself.

if you would have pay attention to the plastic ring construction my guess is that we would not have this conversation at all. the ring absorbs both horizontal and vertical pressure, which yours will only absorb vertical pressure. in operation, the grinding develops torsional forces are mostly horizontal, not vertical. this is kind of obvious so we would not even mention it, but now thx to you we'll another post!

your last sentence is not clear.

we will be here once a week to answer questions.

My last sentence refers to most of the first page of this thread...
I remember your website when it first was released, full of fear mongering and misinformation.
These comments are largely removed from your website since those discussions.
Then you also show pictures of aluminum grinders with bits of aluminum that was apparently caused by incorrect ring design? Not absorbing horizontal forces, this is what I surmise from your replies.

And then you stat we can all use aluminum grinders so long as they are new, which by my logic means that once used they are not new anymore and are a risk.

I will wait a week for your reply!

I did not see the web site before but it doesn't look all that bad right now. I can also understand his point about their gasket taking both horizontal and vertical pressure. Actually, it's a pretty cool idea.

I think his bad English makes it a little hard for him to communicate here.

I am always on the search for the perfect grinder. I probably own 40 to 50 grinders and none of them are what I would call 'perfect for me'. So, I am willing to give the guy a break and try one of his grinders. They seem reasonably priced.

@MMJGRIND , do all your grinders use the same technology in regard to the 'horizontal and vertical ring'?

I see you have a 'Classic' a 'Genisis' and an MMJ design. Which grinder would you recommend?

Are they available on eBay or on Amazon. Or, just directly from your web site?

Do you accept Paypal on your web site?

On your web site, you mention that the 'horizontal and vertical ring' technology is patented. I could not find the patent and would enjoy to look at it. Can you provide a link to the patent?

Thank you and welcome to FuckCombustion and good luck with your grinder.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
It does seem interesting that it uses the gasket ring to make a seal, that is very different than the ring on my grinder. Most grinders are magnetic, and the plastic ring supposedly helps with friction. I was checking out the website and it does look better, but the descriptions of the grinders don't highlight the differences between the grinders. If the 15 dollar one works just as well as the 60 dollar one, and is just as safe, then the 15 dollar one is an amazing deal. I can see one is plastic, and one is metal, but the genesis is wood? It seems like all three grinders are more or less the same but different materials? "mvmnt" means what?

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom