MMJ patient here. Want to switch to vaporizing. Never tried one. Need advice/recommendations

sickmanfraud

I am going to suggest that you et yourself an Arizer Solo II. The battery lasts "forever" like 2 hours of vaping! Even with heavy usage, it would be unusual to not last a whole day.

An other possibility would be to get two of the OG Solos. That way you could always have one fully charged and ready to go.

Inserting the stem may be a bit of a challenge, but no more than a vapcap. I am also a medical user and I am not willing to get involved with flames of any kind.

I have given thought to the idea of a vapcap, but I would not consider it without a portable Induction heater.

CalyxSmokr

For a beginner I would suggest a log vape for home and an Arizer Air or Go for on the go because both very easy to use. You can carry a spare battery or two but not sure if that is harder to change than heating with torch. Like my vapcap m and would like to step up to a titanium but the cost is just too high.
There are lots of other portables with other advantages but the Arizers are very easy to use. Although full disclosure I butter fingered a glass stem last month and it did not survive. Tryh to do changes over a convenient surface or at least grass :uhoh:
That is leaving out reloading the rather small vapcap capacity. I love being able to grab a prepacked stem rather than a stinking stash jar and I have no dexterity issues. The bowl is a little big for me on my Arizer even with a screen to cut it down but I can't help thinking I would rather do anything but mess with a torch much less twirling a vapcap if hand manipulations are an issue
As a portable the vapcap is not a use in near public option at all for me. It straight up looks like you are doing hits of rock coke and is far too loud. It is also a problem in high noise and bright sunlight areas - but workable if you concentrate. Induction heater is a different story though.
At home I would hate to be tied to a torch but would like a brick in my arsenal. Just not as daily driver mandatory

Last edited:
CalyxSmokr,
Top Bottom