MMJ here?

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I don't have a card or anything but I do use it for medicinal and therapeutic purposes. If I was in Cali it would probably be a different story. :)

vtac,

CDXX

I'm in So. Cal. I've been a medical user for a little more than 2 years now. It's nice not having to meet Joe Dealer behind the Taco bell and look over my shoulder all the time.

CDXX,

CDXX

BTW, Vapor Tac., I assume this is your site seeing you have the oldest reg. date. I just wanted to say that you've set this place up pretty nice. Easy to navigate.:)

CDXX,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Thanks! I figured we needed a place like this. But really it belongs to the community. :)

vtac,

CDXX

vapor tactician said:
That's awesome, good on California for showing some initiative. Good 'ol Ahnold.

Here's a short documentary on medical marijuana by Drew Carey, filmed in Cali. If anyone is interested.

I love how they dispense the buds with chopsticks. :D
Not just Cali. There are like 13 states that are MMJ "friendly" Too bad Nevada fucked the pooch in last Nov. election. :(. A shame because I go to Vegas a lot and it would be nice not to become a FELON as soon as I cross Stateline.

On edit , After reading my own post I do need to clarify that Nevada is an MMJ state the election last year was to decrimianlize MJ as it was.

CDXX,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I thought there were some more, I remember hearing Denver had passed some ordinance that decriminalized private consumption in one's own residence. I think there are some semi-halfway decent medical provisions here in Canada but I haven't done my homework.

It is pretty fucked up in some places when you can go to the corner store, buy enough booze to kill 10 people, then go across the street and buy some automatic weapons... but using a plant for medicine? You're going to jail, criminal! :/

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
That was a cool vid V "The Smell of Freedom" love it, i know you don't like police bashing but to me they come off as thug's set loose by the corrupt, Anytime the bully forces the weak it's wrong, Especially if the Weak are Sick and Dying.

I rarely see offensive bizare behaviour from fellow cannabis user's for the most part their sensible, rational, peacefull loving people beleiving in unity and progress, How & why the fuck a war on drugs ever started and is still being waged i will never understand the whole thing is the most bizare concept ever conceived
:rolleyes:

Cannabudz,

pktrkt1

Its the wild wild west out here in Denver. There is almost as many dispensary's as liquor stores. Its gotten so cheep, $200 ozs, but they are just kind of giving it away.

Check it out on Denver's CL mmj

pktrkt1,
I live in a non-compassionate state, and I think if I lived in a compassionate state, I would be able to qualify for medical marijuana. I am in my mid to late twenties, and I already have a severe case of degenerative disk disease. Marijuana helps me sooooo much. The pain from this condition is ridiculous sometimes. I mean screaming, want to cry, surreal kind of pain. I also suffer from a moderate case of bi-polar disorder on top of that. I can't see why I wouldn't qualify. Does anyone know for sure? I am getting surgery within the month for my disks, and I am already thinking about long term plans to move to somewhere I can safely and sanely acquire my medicine. Any info would be great. Thanks, y'all.
Edited to add- I am being prescribed an opiate based pain reliever, but sometimes it just doesn't work. Then I vape, and it becomes a lot more tolerable, at least in my mind. And that's what counts, believe me.

SkeletonLips,

sour

I'm a MMJ patient here in CA. I hope more states get with the program soon.

sour,
I also live in a "non-compassionate" state and have moderate Rheumatoid Arthritis along with several degenerated discs. I am likely looking at only another 5 years or so with (partial) use of my hands. Thank god voice-operation of computers is getting so good.

Although my MJ use was recreational in my youth, I also found numerous medical relief benefits over the years. By that I mean I am certain I am happier and more comfortable WITH than WITHOUT. So, ultimately I consider myself a MMJ user despite my state's archaic laws.

I have mentioned relocating to a friendlier state to my wife, but economically that is unlikely since she is a lung cancer patient with newly-discovered heart issues and unable to work. Not to mention most of the MMJ states are not ones I would want to live in anyway (too cold!) and my boss is unlikely to want to open a CA office.

Maybe Cali's efforts will enlighten other state officials to the many monetary benefits and lack of downside to legalization.:)

Howie Feltersnatch,
Top Bottom