Minnesota Cannabis News

Principal Guy

I did get a reply from the Minnesota Cannabis office about my concerns…

Dear XXXXX
Thank you for reaching out to the Office of Medical Cannabis. We have reviewed your email and, while there is no allegation of a violation of statute or rule, we have shared your concerns with both medical cannabis manufacturers. They are aware of patient needs for higher THC products and have told us they are working to increase their supply of those products. I know that does not solve your immediate problem, but hopefully they will be better able to serve your needs in the future.
Regards,
XXXXXXX
Office of Medical Cannabis

My reply…
Thanks for the reply, XXXX. Good to know someone is reading it. I know there is nothing you can do, Andrew, but I think we all know what the problem is…ONLY TWO DISPENSARY COMPANIES IN THE ENTIRE STATE!!!
Bottom line, until Democrats control all three branches of Minnesota government, patients will suffer. So sad

Principal Guy,
Reactions: MinnBobber

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
As a MN refugee living in legal states for the past 5 years, I can’t wait for all my friends to get their turn, and hopefully when I come home for the holidays I can just make a retail run and not have to find a plug!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Principal Guy

320 pages and not perfect but legal cannabis is hopefully happening soon.
I have listened to hours of testimony and the untruths spewed by the anti- legal crowd are astounding 😳
Reefer Madness lives on in Minnesota! I can’t believe some of the backwards theories from the 1930s I have heard Republicans use this week in Minnesota. I will be writing my senator today, but I have several times and he never responds. A young Republican, who acts like he’s 90 years old, represents my district.

Pinte

It’s official, Minnesota is legal. Governor Walz signed the law making Minnesota the 23rd legal state to legalize cannabis. Well done!
Congrats! Now if Wisconsin could get something going. All the conservatives think they need to "study" it for many more years before they even consider making MEDICAL legal.

Ie. They kick the can so they don't have to do anything. They've been too focused on the 2020 election being stolen STILL.

Principal Guy

Minnesota August 1, 2023 Celebrations
A few events around town tomorrow to celebrate Minnesota becoming a legal cannabis state.
Potshotz in St. Paul 1:00-10:00. Cool cannabis drink bar
Grounded Gardens in St. Paul 2:00-10:00, MN Norml meeting also there at 2:30
Ox Cart Ale House in St. Paul 4:00-9:00
First Avenue in Minneapolis 5:00-8:00
The first three events all talk about allowing cannabis smoking!!!

Top Bottom