Migrating from combustion - Hints for the nostalgic ones

ander

Thanks guys.
But you know what..? I don't think the type of vaporizer is the matter now... and day after day, playing with loads and temps, I am really happy with the Pax2.
In these days the beast to beat is called NICOTINE. And the Native American that appears me at night... and invites me to smoke his fucking calumet!!!

Ander: "Stay away from me, Chief... Tobacco is for losers!"
Native: "You are the loser. Stupid, vicious white man."

ander,
Reactions: Vapenvy

420engineer

It's healthier than smoking it, no?, and you can adjust the ratio of tobacco:herb from 50:50, to 45:55 and then 35:65 etc each week to bring you of the 'bacco ;)

420engineer,

grokit

well-worn member
The vapor genie hand-carved series looks like a regular pipe,
and even uses a normal bic-type lighter.

s-l500.jpg

:sherlock:

ander

It's healthier than smoking it, no?, and you can adjust the ratio of tobacco:herb from 50:50, to 45:55 and then 35:65 etc each week to bring you of the 'bacco ;)
I don't know if it's really healthier... some say that if vaporized, it produces more nicotine.
I was used to smoke a very good tobacco. If I buy tobacco again, I WILL BURN IT... for sure. Burned MJ tastes shitty, tobacco tastes great. Vaped Mj tastes great, and tobacco tastes shitty.
Anyway, vaping is for me something pure, that deserves the Holy Herb ONLY. In my case, mine only... conquered every year with skill and risk.

STAY BACK WITH THOSE PIPES!!! :argh:

420engineer

It is not the nicotine that is harmful, is is the tar from the smoke, so, vaping tobacco is an order of magnitude better for you than smoking it.

420engineer

Nicotine is used widely in medicine. Seriously, dude, it's the tar from combustion that is carcinogenic.

Take that info as you please, but it's a fact ;)

420engineer,

ander

Nicotine is used widely in medicine.
Ok... and it's also used as a pesticide in agriculture... but the fact is that I'm in war with the dependency it creates, not with the harm it could do. And the 90% of the tobacco out there is treated with all sorts of poisons and additives.

edit->You preceded me, grokit. that's it...

ander,
Reactions: Vapenvy

420engineer

Right, because it would be difficult to tolerate a lethal dose -- of anything.
:spliff: Except mj, because there is no lethal dose:science:!

Everything has a lethal dose. the lethal dose of marijuana is either one-third your body weight, or about 1,600 pounds, consumed within 15 minutes.

420engineer,
Reactions: h3rbalist

grokit

well-worn member
the lethal dose of marijuana is either one-third your body weight, or about 1,600 pounds, consumed within 15 minutes.
Even if I did weigh 4,800 pounds, it would be impossible to consume that much in 15 minutes.
But if 1,600 pounds of weed fell on me that could be lethal:rofl:!

Last edited:

ander

Please... if you want to continue with these ruminations... somewhere else if possible, thanks (in private, maybe?). I consider this topic exhausted, no longer useful to anyone. The "smoking part of me" is gone, dead. My trip is finished. I want to thank you all. May the Great Spirit guide you.

Last edited:
ander,
Top Bottom