Migraines?

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Anyone on here medicate for migraines? Since I started medicating I haven't had many migraines. This past week I have gotten one every night at around the same time.. Its odd and I've never experienced something like this. I was wondering if anyone on here has had a migraine like this and if you medicate to take it away? It may be an eye strain? I haven't changed anything in my lifestyle so I'm clueless. Vaping doesn't seem to help that much either.

ElevatedMindset,

cawshook

Solod out.
you need to make some hash oil. Nothing takes the pain away better for me. Good luck, i hope it works for you as well, I know how annoying migraines can be.

cawshook,

cawshook

Solod out.
Had a migraine today. Took samatripan (prescription migraine killer i actually took double the dosage by mistake) nthn happened, few hours later my paim wasnt getting better so i took panadol night, and nthn happened. Now im hitting the solo with a bowl of oil sandwich at level 5, and this is the cure my friend. If you need an easy, safe method to extract, pm me.
Please try it, and let me know what happens. Im convinced this is more effective than any pharmaceutical product i ever took.

cawshook,

DogDad

As a young adult, I was diagnosed with Cluster Headaches, aka suicide headaches. I had them over a period of years. Bong rips didn't help me as I recall. The drug Sansert was the only thing that relieved my misery.

My son inherited the same exact cycle of headaches. A hit or two on a joint was his miracle cure.

Here's where I think this story gains some credibility. My son said one day. "It works like a charm but the downside is, I'm stoned."

You see, he doesn't like the effects of herb, never has, and even though he was in pain, he sometimes refused to use it because of the side effects of being high.

We both outgrew our headaches by the age of 30, but that experienced showed that when cannabis is used as medicine for cluster headaches, he would say it DOES work for some.

There are underlying reasons we have more than the occasional headache, and those should be diagnosed by a Neurologist before any treatment action is considered.

I would love the extract recipe too. Just in case I get a headache :)

cawshook

Solod out.
get some bud/shake or combination of both.
grind it up and put in a mason jar
put 99% isopropyl alcohol, enough to cover the weed and then a bit more.
shake for 15-20 seconds
drain through coffee filter onto a pyrex pan
let it evaporate somewhere without direct exposure to light, leave it for 2-3 days.
pop it in the freezer for a few hours.
take it out and start scraping.

Note: theres a whole thread somewhere for probably even better methods, this is just something i looked up online and adjusted with trial and error.

cawshook,

cawshook

Solod out.
No problem, glad to help.
As for your son not wanting to get stoned, let him try tiny doses. You are not going to be 100% after a migraine. Even when some medicines did work for me sometimes i was always left with a "migraine hangover" which to me kind of feels like im stoned.

cawshook,
Reactions: Vicki

TwoPageAfro

Enthusiast
This article covers some interesting points for and against marijuana as an effective treatment for migraines. Unfortunately, the literature on such an effect is very scarce. Hope it continues to work for you, ElevatedMindset.

TwoPageAfro,

Denver912

I think since cluster headaches was mentioned p.cubenenis should be too. Take low dose every once in a while if you don't like tripping. Breaks the cycle of whatever is causing them. Google.

Denver912,
Reactions: mestizo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I have been playing with butter from the magical butter machine and my headaches are horrible. I am a all my life sufferer of a few different types of headaches. I wake up with them and take two pills when I get up. It seems like the caramel I made and even the butter straight although helps me with other stuff kills my head. I get a headache behind my right eye but bashing this is always at 4 hours in. It takes two for the stuff to hit and it is very strong and last for around 6 hours but 2 hours after hitting you want to pull your eyeball out. I don't know what causes it but I am still playing around when I can deal to figure it out. I also get a horrible hangover type feeling which I hate. If anyone has any ideas I am listening. TIA I am going to try EC tincture next instead and I will still make it stupid strong but hope the headache won't happen. I have enough headaches as it is 24/7 even with meds so I don't need to make it worse.

cawshook

Solod out.
I have been playing with butter from the magical butter machine and my headaches are horrible. I am a all my life sufferer of a few different types of headaches. I wake up with them and take two pills when I get up. It seems like the caramel I made and even the butter straight although helps me with other stuff kills my head. I get a headache behind my right eye but bashing this is always at 4 hours in. It takes two for the stuff to hit and it is very strong and last for around 6 hours but 2 hours after hitting you want to pull your eyeball out. I don't know what causes it but I am still playing around when I can deal to figure it out. I also get a horrible hangover type feeling which I hate. If anyone has any ideas I am listening. TIA I am going to try EC tincture next instead and I will still make it stupid strong but hope the headache won't happen. I have enough headaches as it is 24/7 even with meds so I don't need to make it worse.
I really cant stress that enough, take some butterbur daily. Side effects is 25% experience belching. It worked great for me. I hope it helps you too, good luck.

cawshook,

Dreamerr

I will look for it next time I go to the store thanks. I have tried many things over the years and nothing works. I just keep them to a level I can handle as I am used to them.

mestizo

I think since cluster headaches was mentioned p.cubenenis should be too. Take low dose every once in a while if you don't like tripping. Breaks the cycle of whatever is causing them. Google.
I have seen quite a few documentaries on it, I know is one of only a few treatments/cure for cluster headaches, not sure if it helps migraine. BTW, the other cure/treatment is LSD, National Geographic has been showing that lately in their channel under Drugs Inc. Psychedelics, you'll find small snippets in youtube.
Here is the link.

Last edited:
mestizo,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

Ok so how can I get some :D
Hey, if I can get rid of clusters it is one of the many types.........anything will be helpful.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Psychedelic mushrooms are good for migraines too ;)

My headaches and migraines have gone down considerably since I started using medical. It always helped but now I have access to specific strains and such.

Top Bottom