MIDI controller

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Ive been wanting to compose music digitally for some time now, and finally bought a midi controller!
41EGPAXHiFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

M-Audio Axiom 25 to go with the Life Saber Vape that I also ordered this morning! Gosh its gonna be a funnnnKy winter!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Nice purchase Cereal! My most recent audio production pick-up was a midi controller of sorts, as well. It can be used as a midi controller, for PC, via built in mini usb port for usb-midi. BUT, even though it has no 'brain' or synth of it's own, and is just a controller, you can 'dock' your ipod touch or iphone, and use any number of different synth/music production apps, to lay down tracks on the go!

I bring this with me, a lot, when I don't wanna bring my laptop+controller, and just want my phone, but still have a controller.

SynthST25-xlarge.jpg

http://www.akaipro.com/synthstation25

The action on the keys isn't amazing, but it really beats using the iphone's touch display. (which you can use at the same time as the synthstation, so as to extend the range, from 25 keys to 50.)

Purpl3_Haz3,

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Hey hypnotoad that video was fun!

Purpl3, i wonder if my Droid would be compatable with it, thatd be fun. I also have Reason on my PC but not much of a clue how to use it yet.

Cereal_MF,
Top Bottom