MFLB (Walnut) and Every Accessory! (NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Once again, I've got too many vapes sitting around to keep... so I'm thinning them out. I received this entire package from Magic-Flight, and have been apart of the MFLB crew since their original launch. I claimed warranty on my older unit, so I've got no reason to keep this one (although this one is MUCH better looking than the original finish.)

i've used this only for video demo purposes in my review, so it's basically as new as you're going to get. Added up, the Launch Box and all of the accessories total up to $286, and I'm willing to ship them to your doorstep for $210; saving you almost $80! Remember, you've got a lifetime warranty on this thing... so if anything goes wrong with the unit... MFLB is notorious for taking care of their customers.

Although I'd prefer money, I'm also willing to entertain offers for a nice glass piece!

img1848vz.jpg

img1849b.jpg

img1850cl.jpg

img1851db.jpg
img1852oy.jpg
img1853w.jpg
img1855vc.jpg
img1856wm.jpg
img1859tmb.jpg

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Maybe for pimpin out his reviews ?

mod note: FYI TheHerbalReview does not go around "pimping ou his reviews". This sort of comment is close to violating our "Be nice" rule. Please take note.

Nbajunkie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom