Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of my friends and "family" here at FC a very merry Christmas (or happy holiday). It's been a tough year for many; an eventful year for most. My wish is that all of you have a Christmas filled with meaning and joy. And I hope that your new year is happy, healthy, and peaceful. Remember to appreciate your loved ones and give back. Treat each day as a gift.

Now go have some fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do! :spliff: :party:

And watch out for that damn egg nog. That stuff will kick your ass.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I want to give the staff a huge thanks for all of their hard work keeping our home clean :) Wishing everyone a safe and . . .

wreath.jpg

Sneaking off from the party to the vapor dungeon to wish you all a merry X-mas!

Not that I believe one damn thing having to do with this holiday..But it's kind of like the Superbowl; So many people around me are excited about it that I cant help but feel a little excitement myself.

My traditional Christmas sloppy joes turned out great this year!

djonkoman

well, that deer worked put pretty wel:D I was kind of unsure of how edible it would actually turn out, since I'm just learning to cook and especially met I'm not very experienced with, only prepared frozen hamburgers a few times, and one time sausages(wich were burned)
but it all was deicious, the meat could've been a bit rarer(the best piece I had was a thicker piece that therefor was more red inside as the rest), but I was very satisfied with it. and the sauce and vegetables and puffed potatoes were good too, and fitted well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom