Menier's Disease & MMJ

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Thanks I will. This stupid Cleveland weather is one of my biggest triggers. We can get all 4 seasons in a day. To high of a barometer I'm shitty to low and I'm shitty. Also allergies and sinus issues really mess with me. My diet is really tuned and has been for about a year. Really never cheat. This low sodium diet sucks. Don't really think it works but then again what does. Exercise drinking lots of water and Acupunture have definitely helped. How strict are you with your diet?
I shouldn't admit this openly, but I'm on a strict Seefood diet!

I See food, I eat seen food.

Since MMJ, I couldn't gain a pound if I tried.

Not sure if this helps or hurts, but I've got a good handle on symptoms at present.

DDave,
Reactions: C No Ego

Al G.

I shouldn't admit this openly, but I'm on a strict Seefood diet!

I See food, I eat seen food.

Since MMJ, I couldn't gain a pound if I tried.

Not sure if this helps or hurts, but I've got a good handle on symptoms at present.
That's a good thing to here. I quit drinking which I needed to anyways or I wouldn't be here posting this. So I became a foodie and now I've been told to cut out sodium. Hard to do when you love food. I don't have a weight problem I'm a small dude but I can eat like I'm 300 pounds. My wife hates me for it. Have a decision to make about mmj and once I do I'll post about my results if any.

Al G.,
Reactions: DDave

C No Ego

Gotcha last thing I want to do is over do it and be uncomfortable and spinning at the same time thanks again

citicoline... if you use it along with thc citicoline can stop thc effects... you need 3 to 5 times more citicoline than the thc you consumed for it to be effective

Thanks I will. This stupid Cleveland weather is one of my biggest triggers. We can get all 4 seasons in a day. To high of a barometer I'm shitty to low and I'm shitty. Also allergies and sinus issues really mess with me. My diet is really tuned and has been for about a year. Really never cheat. This low sodium diet sucks. Don't really think it works but then again what does. Exercise drinking lots of water and Acupunture have definitely helped. How strict are you with your diet?

look into celtic sea salt... it is unrefined sea salt that is moist and good for you... it's still sodium so be careful but in small amounts used raw it is great salt... you need salt more than anything else period... your saliva needs salt to help your body to start digesting your food. just do not heat that salt as that turns it into typical table salt with sodium only... there are trace minerals in sea salt that cannot be found anywhere else.. the trace minerals have evaporated from the lands a few hundred years back.. after the great flood all those minerals that were in the sea floor that is now land started to evap into the environment

C No Ego,

Al G.

citicoline... if you use it along with thc citicoline can stop thc effects... you need 3 to 5 times more citicoline than the thc you consumed for it to be effective

look into celtic sea salt... it is unrefined sea salt that is moist and good for you... it's still sodium so be careful but in small amounts used raw it is great salt... you need salt more than anything else period... your saliva needs salt to help your body to start digesting your food. just do not heat that salt as that turns it into typical table salt with sodium only... there are trace minerals in sea salt that cannot be found anywhere else.. the trace minerals have evaporated from the lands a few hundred years back.. after the great flood all those minerals that were in the sea floor that is now land started to evap into the environment
Thank you I have heard of and used Celtic sea salt. My Acupunturist said I may not be consuming enough and to be very cautious because it could really harm me. She goes by the if it tastes good eat it theory but all my docs have told me to stay away from sodium and take diuretics which made me feel awful so I stopped them. I'll look into the citicoline thank you

Al G.,

C No Ego

Thank you I have heard of and used Celtic sea salt. My Acupunturist said I may not be consuming enough and to be very cautious because it could really harm me. She goes by the if it tastes good eat it theory but all my docs have told me to stay away from sodium and take diuretics which made me feel awful so I stopped them. I'll look into the citicoline thank you
glad to help! it is reasonable that docotors tell people just stay away because reading ingredient lists on food show how much sodium is in everything! the subtle benefit from trace elements in real unrefined sea salt is looked past though... notice how dry your mouth is eating food with no salt... constipation/dehydration etc would result... of course to much salt can create those same issues so be careful

C No Ego,

Al G.

glad to help! it is reasonable that docotors tell people just stay away because reading ingredient lists on food show how much sodium is in everything! the subtle benefit from trace elements in real unrefined sea salt is looked past though... notice how dry your mouth is eating food with no salt... constipation/dehydration etc would result... of course to much salt can create those same issues so be careful
Yeah trying to stay around 1200mg a day it's hard food is shitty. Some people say 1200 is to low. I think it's my allergies and sinus issues that set off my attacks. Problem is my job creates these problems I'm surrounded by dust, fumes, compost and a bunch of other air born crap that sets off my allergies and sinuses then the vertigo kicks in.

Al G.,

Al G.

Went to the doctor again yesterday. He's really pushing for me to get a shunt put into my ear to decompress the sac. Doesn't have a great success rate. And it's not a permanent fix. Some people don't even get a year some people get 10 years and some get no relief and also complications. So I think that's the last thing I'll try. I haven't been at work for a few days and am starting to feel better. Which I always do then I go back and work in the dust and everything else that aggravates my sinuses and I'm right back to where I started. I run heavy equipment and get bounced around all day which sucks when I'm having a dizzy day.

Al G.,

C No Ego

Went to the doctor again yesterday. He's really pushing for me to get a shunt put into my ear to decompress the sac. Doesn't have a great success rate. And it's not a permanent fix. Some people don't even get a year some people get 10 years and some get no relief and also complications. So I think that's the last thing I'll try. I haven't been at work for a few days and am starting to feel better. Which I always do then I go back and work in the dust and everything else that aggravates my sinuses and I'm right back to where I started. I run heavy equipment and get bounced around all day which sucks when I'm having a dizzy day.
these days we need a virtual fresh air bubble to stay in while out in the world... man, I've worked in some old ass houses that kept pumping out the black coal dust soot dust that turned your nose black... I feel you

C No Ego,

Al G.

these days we need a virtual fresh air bubble to stay in while out in the world... man, I've worked in some old ass houses that kept pumping out the black coal dust soot dust that turned your nose black... I feel you
Yeah it definitely doesn't help those who have menieres.

Al G.,
Top Bottom