Memorable dialogue in must see movies...

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... and they was
naked... and then all of the sudden I turned into a perfect smile!
-Greaser's Palace

jeffp,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
The ONLY memorable part of the new Crapmare on Crap street movie was when Freddy killed her pet dog (you saw the slashes in his side)

Freddys one liner killed me - "Awwww, I was just petting him"

Other than that, the movie was a huge nightmare. I was almost afraid NOT to fall asleep for this one.

AGBeer,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
that's a great line. haven't see the movie yet - the thing i like about freddy is that he's an evil monster who enjoys his work, like a stand up comedian from hell.
remember in one of the movies, he lifted a girl who was an aspiring actress and rammed her head into a wall mounted tv from the bottom up, her head into the screen:
"here's your big chance to be in television!"

jeffp,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
We had two bags of grass, seventy- five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi- colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
Pretty much every scene from that movie has some memorable dialogue. :D

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/fearandloathing.html

vtac,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Strother Martin:

"What we've got here is .... failure to communicate."

Cool Hand Luke

macbill,

sour

It's almost time for me to re-watch and re-read Fight Club. A lot of the dialogue is memorable, and much has been intergrated with my own personal "OS".

Here is a good quote if not a little lengthy:

"I see in the fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off." Tyler Durden in Chuck Palahniuk's "Fight Club"

sour,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
From the original "Night of the Living Dead" -

Field Reporter: Are they slow-moving, chief?
Sheriff McClelland: Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up.

jeffp,
"Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair. Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth. Oh, really, fool? Really.... Stop looking at me, swan."

SkeletonLips,
Top Bottom