Mary's Topical Compound

Hoss

Hello, I'm looking for a particular product here in Toronto. Been to a few places but no luck...

I'm looking for Mary's Topical compound.

If anyone know where I can find this product or something similar or better please let me know. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hoss,
Reactions: Monsoon

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I think I got an email about Mary's products from VapeWorld. They had them to order, but I had to search for them on the site.

stickstones,

Hoss

Thank you, I took a look @ their web site but didn't see anything.
I'll try sending them a email.

Still looking bump!

Hoss,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Mary's Medicinals Transdermal Cannabinoid Products Receive United Patients Group Seal of Approval | Mary's Medicinals
www.marysmedicinals.com › new

I saw this online. It was easy to find. I just typed in Mary's medicinal cannabis salve. That above website has contact information. It looks like it's sold at dispensaries. I'm assuming if not in a legal cannabis state you would need a medical cannabis certification if you had medical cannabis in your Province or state that sold it.

I see you are in Canada. Maybe it's something that the dispensaries in Canada could send for? Just a thought.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: looney2nz

Squiby

I'm looking for Mary's Topical compound.

Mary's products are sold at Weeds Social Club located in Vancouver.

They offer mail order. I have ordered from them several times, all with excellent results.

Here is their link.

http://weedscanada.com/search?q=Mary's

BC Bud Dispensary carry topical but not Mary's specifically. They are strictly mail order. They have some negative reviews basically regarding the length of time it takes to receive orders. I have ordered from them and it does take a long time to get your stuff. Like 3 weeks. But my order did arrive in the end.

Here are some links to their products.

http://bcbud.ca/product-category/health-wellness/cannalife/

http://bcbud.ca/product-category/health-wellness/lotus-flower-medicinals/

Squiby,

Monsoon

You should check out my DIY Cannabis Lotion thread, it's super easy to make if you can get wax/shatter/oil. Making it yourself allows you to customize everything and it ends up being substantially cheaper which means you can also use it more liberally. I think my cost per 1000ml of non-medicated lotion is just under CAD$10, if I was aiming for 5mg of wax per ml of lotion at $40/g, the total cost would be about $210 but you also have the option of using less wax if needed.

Monsoon,

Swong

Hey Texas - LEGALIZE IT!!
I'm not personally a fan of Mary's — I have moderate joint problems (no pun intended) and their products really don't do much for me. I was super excited about the patches they were selling, but bought a few and had little to no relief from them. Just my opinion, but maybe look elsewhere for solutions...

Swong,
Top Bottom