Discontinued MagickWand Vaporizer

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
momatik said:
Hey OP

Looks great. Nice hookah by the way. Mine has been collecting dust. This might be just what it needs to bring it back out.

I saw you said that you're not ready to sell just yet; however, are you ready to release an estimate or a possible price range?
I can tell you that it will definitely be between 99 and 149 . We have a glassmaker that is making the glass for us and it depends on the final prices of the glass. Made in California btw.

HiPi,

DarthVaker

Woah..... Budget Bong Vape with a LT warranty? :o .... I almost bought a lifesaber vape, it also seems cool but you cant do any bowl you want though but this solves that problem.... for now!

DarthVaker,

DarthVaker

Ok so the universal pipe adapter supports 18.8, 14, and 9 mm because of the step down effect? if it actually works thats cool cuz i can use it as a regular bowl when i dont wanna vape.

also I think the heater in this one is like 4 to 5 times larger than the heater in my old SSV which is the same as the LifeSaber if i am not mistaken. personally i was a little upset with the SSV performance with the hookah because once i got a good hit then my friend right after would have to wait to take the same type of drag, it would lose heat too fast compared to my box vape which has been used on hookahs for dayz now lol. Magic wand looks promising but we will see when i get a chance to test it.

DarthVaker,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
DarthVaker said:
Ok so the universal pipe adapter supports 18.8, 14, and 9 mm because of the step down effect? if it actually works thats cool cuz i can use it as a regular bowl when i dont wanna vape.

also I think the heater in this one is like 4 to 5 times larger than the heater in my old SSV which is the same as the LifeSaber if i am not mistaken. personally i was a little upset with the SSV performance with the hookah because once i got a good hit then my friend right after would have to wait to take the same type of drag, it would lose heat too fast compared to my box vape which has been used on hookahs for dayz now lol. Magic wand looks promising but we will see when i get a chance to test it.
Well I posted a new picture of what the bowl will look like. Its an updated photo of the same thing and the step down is illustrated. * check the front page* first bowl reillustrated

HiPi,

Beezleb

Best of luck in the vaporizer. Reminds of Clue, a candlestick holder. Love it and it appears you created a vape that works great with Hookas. I have seen this complained about in some circles in the past so by filling that niche I believe you have much potential.

Beezleb,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Beezleb said:
Best of luck in the vaporizer. Reminds of Clue, a candlestick holder. Love it and it appears you created a vape that works great with Hookas. I have seen this complained about in some circles in the past so by filling that niche I believe you have much potential.
Thanks man. It's really an area that begged to be focused on for people who want a different vaporizing experience other than whips and bags. This is a new trend we are starting as hippies... Social vaporizing. It gives people the awesome blissfulness of the hookah relaxed atmosphere and at the same time gets you vaked is a healthier way on the lower price end of the vaporizer spectrum giving this price bracket a bang for the buck they won't regret. Oh BTW we have new pictures of the stems, the glass is made.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
XNw7I.jpg
:peace: :peace:
nTRDx.jpg
:peace: :peace: :peace:
QKis6.jpg
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
83LTA.jpg
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
Last one deleted Temporarily.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
caseball2051 said:
that last picture looks like a potential disaster waiting to happen.
The design is misleading due to an error in sizing and bowl design. Tomorrow a new one will be resent. Ill delete it until i put up the new one

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
I'll be changing the wand exterior design but the kit is still going to maintain the joints so it can still be used with hookahs, percolater attachments, bongs, whips, and hands-free whips right out the box. Ill be updating this info on the front page. Sorry for the delay but I'm preparing for Hempcon on the weekend while makin other vapes at the same time.... O.o

HiPi,

PoopMachine

This device definitely has my attention. I wanted an LSV but this looks like a better alternative. What are the dimensions of the unit as it stands now? Can it be made any smaller at all height wise?

Great looking piece.. I wasnt crazy about the incognito vape but for the price, I think this one is going to do well.

If you're going to stay with this type of design, have you given any thought to possibly adding a piece you can difuse essential oils in? Kind of like the SSV's Aromatop but one that doesnt suck. With the right kind of finish, this could be a nice piece to display, just would like to have a reason to display it.

PoopMachine,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Great concept!

That is exactly how I have been vaping lately. Been using the heating element and glass from my malfunctioning easy vape set into a short section of wood. A short aluminum pop can surrounds the glass to provide protection from burns.

Wouldn't the Glow Pro do the same thing and weigh less?

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERBAL-HERB-VAPORIZER-GLASS-HEATING-FREE-GRINDER-COMBO-/170519312485?pt

I'm not trying to sell anything here. Just looks like it would do the same thing you are trying to achieve.

One thing I have done to reduce the chance of burning is form the screen as you would in a pipe and then shove it down farther into the glass whip section. Now the herb is farther from the heat source.
My unit has no temperature control either. Just plug it in and it works perfect every time.
For a lower temperature, just don't insert the end all the way in.

I would like to see a product made in the US by US citizens. Can you make your unit more the size of the Glow Pro?

Alan,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Thanks man, If you would like a variable temp vaporizer the form factor similar to the GlowPro I can make that happen and see if you like it. I was considering also making a cylinder shaped vape but I wanted if i could make a wand that looked a little more designer so that the aromabowls will go on very well. I do know whatever we make it will be able to be used with a whip, bong, hookah, percs, ect... all adapters included. We are Premiering at HempCon today with VaporStore.

HiPi,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Good luck for both vapos at HempCon Hipi!
I'm really interested in your impressive designs/ideas and on the correct pricing you've done till now!
I sent you a mail a few days ago!;)

FLskwat,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Good to know this will be at Hempcon. I plan on checking you folks out.

pinoy,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Dude I haven't Checked my mail... sadly didnt finish the adorabowl vape :( maybe next time. I might have this one there though just maybe.... only beta, I might change the casing.
See you guys there!!!! The I-Girl WILL BE THERE!!!!! lol

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
For all who missed out on where I am showing the Incognito, Look up at the ceiling and look for the my big ass projector that has VaporStore Logo on it with videos. You'll see all the commercials and products on it. It will be on the left side or right side (due to prospective.) You cant miss it. Go to where the projected image is being thrown from. THERE IS ONLY 1 projector in the whole show. If you mention FC I'll give you a good discount but you owe me a review.

HiPi,
I'm PISSED that I'm working all weekend and can't make hempfest to see the HiPi vaporizers in person - I'd probably of bought an incognito on the spot, and would of loved to have seen the magickwand in person as it's even more interesting to me.

charliedontsurf,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
charliedontsurf said:
I'm PISSED that I'm working all weekend and can't make hempfest to see the HiPi vaporizers in person - I'd probably of bought an incognito on the spot, and would of loved to have seen the magickwand in person as it's even more interesting to me.

Wow, that blows...... I'll save you one in the color of your choice. These are Limited Edition and created quite a stir at the HempCon. I the only plugin vape manufacturer there besides vaporstore and gotvape with their box vapes. Lots of T&A, weed, snack, and free stuff. It's like a big giant marijuana flea market.... mmmm new idea for a cannabiz

HiPi,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Sorry for posting in wrong thread. I forgot this is for wand. I need to go to incognito.

pinoy,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
chucku said:
Looks like you use Arizer's tuff bowl with the silicone removed.
No arizer stuff, all custom....

BTW the wand has been redesigned as an all glass handheld unit. THIS IS GUNNA BE EPIC!:D

HiPi,
Top Bottom