• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Magic Flight Launch Tube

duh

4:20, I was told the same thing but from experience found that the higher maH (esp. freshly charged) batteries also seem to have a 'top off' period where they generate more heat. In either case, as you know, rechargables also have a significant 'drop off' period towards the end of their charge. By the nature of the simple design, the MF reg temps sort of 'floor it'.

Cycling the material around the heating element is central to good vaping, regardless of the device. The Volcano has a auto-stirring mechanism built-in. I have found the experience like making popcorn campfire jiffy-pop style and am getting more adept at it - I also feel more comfortable moving and gently shaking MF's products than other vapes which do include soldered electronics.

duh,

MrMistyTokes

Steam Engine
cut the mouthpiece straight about 1.5inch and it can be pushed inside the tube for transportation

bam :brow:

MrMistyTokes,

HMVape

I love how you utilize the difference in conductive qualities of the two metals as your means of both heat production AND regulation. brilliant.

my ONLY problem is the battery life... it does take a lot of power to heat up that stainless mesh. have you experimented with different filaments? graphite? nichrome? something that is more resistive than stainless?

HMVape,

NoSmoke

I think I've maybe used this vape once, looks like that's the case with a lot of people! MagicFlight should of done the right thing and gave (guinea pigs) a upgrade offer to the Launch Box being that this vape is merely a prototype of the box for the same price! My :2c:

NoSmoke,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Anyone with a Launch Tube, not using it?

Wanna sell it, for a reasonable price?

I am looking for one to try out.

PLMK. TIA.

stark1,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Same mfgr, different vape model. I think the tube is no longer sold though, not 100% sure.

Lo,

darkrom

Great Scott!
You are correct. You can think of the tube as a beta for the MFLB lol.

It's pretty damn neat, but in functionality and longevity I'd guess the MFLB is better in every way.

darkrom,
Yeah I got some info on it after some research:

The Magic Flight Launch Tube was developed BEFORE the Magic Flight Launch Box.

The Launch BOX was created by altering the design of the Tube thru the feedback and reviews of the tube.

More specifically the BOX was created without the use of glass that was used in the TUBE design. This making it more easily portable and durable.

You CAN still order the Tubes from Blissville, but they do not advertise it. I believe you have to specifically call them to order it. I have also seen it available with some other online retailers, but those are all prob. old stock.

I am unaware of whether or not Magic Flight still manufactures/produces these anymore. They do seem like a viable vape to be used when you are not on the move though. I cannot say for sure because I haven't been able to get my hands on one yet.

ScrappeyDP,

AceTK

Radiant Thoughtforms
Ok now using the MFLB with a water particulate filter is great but quite bulky. Does anyone know of a micro/nano perc that would just slot easy on end and still allow one handed easy use?

AceTK,
Top Bottom