Lsv or ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Likes2vape

I posted this in LSV forum but haven't gotten any response. Sorry for the double post.

I'm tired of combusting my herb and have been mainly using errl in a rda but I like to smoke all day and the errl can be to much to get the day started. I mainly smoke through a bong.

I'm looking for a vape that heats up fast, waiting 10-20 minutes for it to heat up doesn't appeal to me at all. I also want something easily adapted to a bong and can give me thick milky hits especially since I'm going to be quitting combusting.

I think the lsv is what I'm looking for but would like to hear from some experienced vapors especially if you used the lsv to quit combusting.

Likes2vape,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I posted this in LSV forum but haven't gotten any response. Sorry for the double post.

I'm tired of combusting my herb and have been mainly using errl in a rda but I like to smoke all day and the errl can be to much to get the day started. I mainly smoke through a bong.

I'm looking for a vape that heats up fast, waiting 10-20 minutes for it to heat up doesn't appeal to me at all. I also want something easily adapted to a bong and can give me thick milky hits especially since I'm going to be quitting combusting.

I think the lsv is what I'm looking for but would like to hear from some experienced vapors especially if you used the lsv to quit combusting.

Sorry, I haven't had my LSV long enough to comment fully. The thing is you don't need cloudy hits to get medicated (in fact I get more medicated when I DONT cloud chase).

Yes the LSV is impressive, it knocked my 265# friend on his ass, despite his claims vapes don't work that well.

The LSV is pretty awkward. There are easier vaporizers to handle on the market (especially when pairing with water). Pretty much every vaporizer can be paired with water, so don't let that be a determining factor.

Have you considered butane powered vaporizers? They have some of the fastest heatup times you can get with a vaporizer!

Likes2vape

I've used the volcano and vapor bros box a lot so I know you don't need clouds to get medicated it's just what I prefer and after 25 years of combusting I am used to big clouds so I need to satisfy my urge for clouds or I won't quit combusting.

I found the lsv for $156 at vape smart are they trust worthy vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom