Low noise Vaporizer

Hi, I would need the advice of fellow fuckcombuster to shop for a low noise vaporizer.
I have a volcano digit, I love it, but it make to much noise in my oppinion.
I don't mind the price, I rather pay more for a good/safe vaporizer.
For those wondering, I'm looking for a low noise vaporizer so my parents don't hear the vaporizer.
Thank you :)

Big Dick Baller,

caseball2051

if your looking for a portable, the Launchbox is 100% silent.

I think that the log style vapes are silent as well? People leave theyre MZ and PD on for weeks, years at a time. If they were loud they wouldnt do so

caseball2051,
I was looking at the PD
Would you recommend it, low noise + overall quality
btw, I don't need something portable. It would be a plus if I could bring it to a friend house
I like to be vaped in the confort of my home :)
Thanks for the quick reply

Big Dick Baller,

caseball2051

the 10 week waiting list indicates that its a good product. It is widely known as one of the better products out there.

I am getting a myrtlezap next week which is a PD style vape.

caseball2051,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Big Dick Baller said:
I was looking at the PD
btw, I don't need something portable. It would be a plus if I could bring it to a friend house
You can use a car adapter with the PD, or vapes like it, when you travel so the vape doesn't lose its temp, that way you can avoid the warm up time. Just unplug from the wall, plug back into the car, then plug back into the wall when you get where you are going. It takes a little over thirty minutes for it to get up to temp, but it is designed to be left on 24/7... that way it is always ready to go when you are.

DevoTheStrange,
I did my research on the PD,
The 30 min heat up time isn't a issue, It's nice that its a low comsumming power vaporizer
I also love the fact that it's made by the owner, and not some ramdom shop in China.

Is there any noise coming from the PD? Noise noticeable in a room with the sound from outdoor, tv, xbox, people speakin ?

Big Dick Baller,

lwien

Big Dick Baller said:
I was looking at the PD
The PD is totally silent, as is the Silver Surfer mentioned above. If thick bong like rips are your thing, get the Silver Surfer. If conserving your bud is important to you, get the Purple Days and if you are handy and like to build things, Tom and Pammy from Purple Days just came out with a DIY kit called the Pandora. It is exactly the same as a PD except you build it yourself. Waiting list is about 2 weeks.

lwien,
The purple day DIY seem to be just what I was looking for!
I will order it, once I gather some money :|
I'm a little handy, I used to do models planes and cars, this could be a nice projects :)

Big Dick Baller,

lwien

Yay !!! Glad I could help. Check out the Pandora thread. There's a few there that have already been built.

lwien,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Hands down the PD.

From someone thats been ninja smoking for 10 years at home (old man HATES cannabis, no exception), the PD has proved 100% successful in remaining undetected.

It survived a search warrant :cool:, a senior sargent even picked it up and examined it... my SSV and VG failed :mad:

The unit makes ZERO noise and the low temp produces practically zero smell compared to other units, I've had people walk in DURING the session and not smell anything.

Chubba,
Good thing,
F That
I'm ordering it, I will have a month to find the money or I will get charged with interest (150*(19,20/12) or 2,40$ per month :/
+ bump to say I'm vaped :lol:
God bless the student impot rate+ comeback money and student financing!
Sorry I'm french and vaped so I don't know the excact traduction to english.

Big Dick Baller,
Another good silent vape is the Magic Flight Launch Box (MFLB)

It is portable (batteries) and from what I have been reading EXTREMELY stealthy and pocket-sized. I am about a month away from buying one so that I am not limited by electric outlets.
It is also immediately available from several sources who post here at FC.

Howie Feltersnatch,

Persona Non Grata

turn on, tune in, hulk out
the Extreme Q is really quiet, almost silent, I was amazed, my E v3 sounds like a plane taking off. unless the crunchy sound of the balloon is even too loud, but you then you could use the whip too

Persona Non Grata,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the only vapes that make noise are the bag blowers, and some portables like the Iinhale.

Any whip or stem (PD style) vape will be as silent as your draw.

stickstones,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
For home use and silent, Purple Days, Myrtlezap, Da Bhudda, SSV and others I don't know of. The E is not silent unless using it in whip mode.

For portable use and silent, the Launch Box unless batteries are an issue.

Tom

tdavie,
Top Bottom