Looking for vapouriser for traditional pressed hash (and weed)

JohnnyVape

Vape wannabee, again
Hi guys, ive been away from cannabis and the "weed scene" for ages and now im looking to get back into it and get myself a vape, since ive been away there has been an explosion of wicked vapourisers, ive had a look and its mental ! so i need your advice guys.....

right, im in Britain and im looking for a vapouriser that is portable or semi portable as i travel in the UK a fair bit, i want it to fit into my little suitcase nicely.

i want it to be able to vape weed and traditionally pressed hashes, like marrocan, afghan etc aswell as bubble, oil etc.

but i want to be able to have the option to vape traditional pressed hashes and bubble, oil without having to use weed as a buffer.

am i asking for too much ? :) cheers !

ps. im not after anything that uses a lighter/flame.

JohnnyVape,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
The FC search function is your friend. I have participated in several similar threads in the last 3-6 months.

Any whoo on to your question. They are very few that do what your asking on the market right now infact given your wish list it might be just the Cera at this point in time. The Persei Hercules 7.4v is out for revision but would probably need cleaning switching between herb and oil to avoid cross contamination. The Cera being modular with separate carts for herbs (LL) and oil (EO) doesn't have that inconvenience. Good luck.

Puffers,

BalzaSteel

the davinci might work, good 4 weed and comes with an insert for oil and another for "concentrates" as well witch I think means hash, could be wrong, manufactures use some pretty vague descriptions to dodge lawsuits I think.

btw, I spent about 40 minutes searching for the same info here and came up with bupkis.

BalzaSteel,

djonkoman

the davinci might work, good 4 weed and comes with an insert for oil and another for "concentrates" as well witch I think means hash, could be wrong, manufactures use some pretty vague descriptions to dodge lawsuits I think.

btw, I spent about 40 minutes searching for the same info here and came up with bupkis.
I have a da vinci, and though I think it's a great little machine for weed, it doesn't work well with hash IMO. I have tried afghan, nepal and maroc in the cans, it seems to work well at first but past a certain point I won't get anything out anymore while the hash is clearly not vaped completely yet(still soft and sticky, completely vaped it will be dry and powdery)
I trioed nepal, afghan and maroc in it, but only high grade maroc, my experience is that lower grade maroc usually vapes better.

I find my vaporgenie work pretty well with hash, it does require some training to get the technique rioght though, and since I don't use it as often anymore it has gotten harder to maintain my technique. (I only use my VG with torch lighters btw)

my UD lso works great with hash, but the underdog isn't portable. also it works less well with maroc, but I prefer nepal and afghan anyway. (maroc has the tendency to melt back into one mass during 1 hit, so stirring doesn't work so well to increase surface area since it melts right back to where it was before stirring, with the VG I don't have this problem since the screen is bigger and not domed, so I can just spread it out to prevent it melting together again)

djonkoman,
Top Bottom