Looking for a strong vape that will kick my ass , period :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakshow101

Im a smoker , I love bong hits , I love everything about glass pieces , the rush 10seconds after pulling , the smoke , the bubbling , the warm harshness and Im really taking a giant leap buying a vaporizer , ive had the mflb and honestly I thought it was garbage , it was very ''weak'' it took like 10 hits to get me where I wanted I understand that when you use a little at a time its supposed to do this but im looking for a one hitter type vaporizer that doesnt need alot of weed., =I tried the volcano vaporizer for the first time at this smoking cafe lounge it was amazing the first hit was thick and consistent nothing like the mflb , it was heavy and after 3 nice pulls I could feel it ! the arizer solo did the samething but it was much reduced and I was smoking outside in the park so that affected my high ( i get less buzzed when im around people or outside) all in all I liked the solo as well it was a decent vapor much better than mflb for sure ( And dont tell me I didnt get that techinque down I had that thing for 3 months before losing it forever and forgetting about it haha) , now im considering a plenty vaporizer my friend is offering me 200$ for one and I really wanna take it but Ive heard it has the biggest herb chamber ever , and youd have to fill the whole chamber to really get the full benefits of the plenty (http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/plenty-vaporizer.4657/page-10#post-331273) , anyways I can afford around an ounce a month for now since I dont have a job would I save more bud in general vaporizing half the time? just for all vaporizers in general.
Also would the arizer solo be the best bet or is it just bollocks about the plenty vape herb chamber being big , if you guys have any vaporizers that you think are good and can give me a thick strong vapor thatd be perfect , ive considered the extreme q and the arizer vtower as well , but there must be more , in resume I just want a damn vaporizer that will kick my ass and I heard the plentyvape does it well if only it was herb efficient .

Freakshow101,

hoptimum

Consider one of the three 7th floor vaporizers. Turn up the heat, hit it hard and fast through a water tool and you will get monster hits unlike any of the vapes youve tried thus far. If you like the Plenty, check out the Life Saber, which conseves herb a bit better...

Freakshow101

Consider one of the three 7th floor vaporizers. Turn up the heat, hit it hard and fast through a water tool and you will get monster hits unlike any of the vapes youve tried thus far. If you like the Plenty, check out the Life Saber, which conseves herb a bit better...
thanks for the heads up , do you think vtower or extreme q is worth it? Ive seen ppl hit through a bong with the arizer solo , can u do it with vtower or extreme q?

Freakshow101,

as

You can hit all of them though a bong I have a solo and a da Buddha IMO if you want big hits then a 7th floor vape and if I'm budget get a lsv if not the da Buddha and the solo can hit big but not like the da Buddha if portable is needed then the solo is grate vape

Freakshow101

You can hit all of them though a bong I have a solo and a da Buddha IMO if you want big hits then a 7th floor vape and if I'm budget get a lsv if not the da Buddha and the solo can hit big but not like the da Buddha if portable is needed then the solo is grate vape

yeah I think its decided just that not alot of shops in Toronto here in Canada carry dabuddha instores , so I have to order it D: , kinda sketched out about ordering items do ebay vendors normally fuck up? on orders I saw one doing 156$ and free shipping , very good price for dbv

Freakshow101,

as

I dont use ebay myself so dont no but cheek his rep if its good get it sound like a good deal to me

as,

clouded vision

I have bought 6 vaporizers on ebay without issue (1 was slow to ship and very rude when I asked about it but it still arrived fine). PayPal does a great job protecting the buyer so I wouldn't worry about getting screwed over but in the rare instance you do need to open a case to get your money back, the worst part is being out $150 for a month or 2 while you wait for your case to get sorted out.

on your original question though, the LSV it's a great choice, especially if you already have a good bong

Dafni

You should also look at log vapes. The ENano is readily available and gives me MASSIVE hits.

Dafni,

Freakshow101

Try a Verdamper,should do the trick.;)

too expensive like I said im more of a bong hit guy and if this doesnt do the trick im gonna be hella pissed and the mflb kinda scared me away , its only because I tried the volcano and the solo one day by luck that im here and looking for a vape to renew that experience x)

everyone is suggesting me the life saber vape which is from the same company is da buddha . now ive pretty much narrowed it down to arizer solo , dbv and LSV . Im mostly smoking at home and i have experience trying out the solo , now if i can get bigger hits with the LSV and the da buddha so its probably narowed down mostly to these two unless some can testify that the solo gets them ripped as fuck lol , my tolerance is medium low I go through a quarter to a half ounce a week depending on my mood. can you take easy bong hits with the DBV and why would someone buy the dbv when they can get a lifesaver the price is pretty much the same as well , any major differences? hitting it through a bong is honestly just a huge bonus for me im mainly interesting in one vaporizer that uses minimal herb but can vape it equally and give dense hits.

Mod note:
When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

lwien

my tolerance is medium low I go through a quarter to a half ounce a week depending on my mood.

That's not low or even medium low. A gram last me about a month and half. THAT is low. A quarter to a a half an ounce a week is high.

can you take easy bong hits with the DBV and why would someone buy the dbv when they can get a lifesaver the price is pretty much the same as well , any major differences? hitting it through a bong is honestly just a huge bonus for me im mainly interesting in one vaporizer that uses minimal herb but can vape it equally and give dense hits.

Well, a few things. A vape that gives dense hits is not one that uses minimal herb. Those two concepts are diametrically opposed to another. Secondly, if you're going to be primarily hitting your vape through glass, the LSV would be the better choice. Also, if taste is a primary concern, than the LSV would also be a better choice being that you are eliminating the whip. But if you're going to be using your vape 24/7, the Buddha is much more user friendly in that it's kind of a stationary unit, along with the fact that it doesn't heat up too much and get a bit painful to hold after 40 min. or so like the LSV does.

FrogBoy138

Welcome to FC a 1/4 to a 1/2 oz a week Oh MY. Get ready to save some big buds it's been so many years since I've had a habit like that. If you stick with vaporizing it's going to change your life in no time at all. I believe most here had to give up smoking for a while before they could truly appreciate the vape buzz. By then you'll be ready to buy more vaporizers.

FrogBoy138,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
If you can wait and afford preordering a Cloud EVO for 350$ (and there are only 2 days left on preorders), that would be heaven. Even more if your bong has 18mm female, you could use it with it straight for the most tasty, yet dense vapors. Other way you'd need an adapter like with any incompatible vape. It is glass, so must be used with care.

Sublimator if even pricier, at 500+, available right now. Also meant to use with bongs, and can kick even harder than the Cloud. It also need to be used with care, this time because it has very hot parts to touch.

Both of these can successfully simulate a bong hit with vapor.

If these hard-hitters are out out of budget, a LSV is also a great choice, or possibly an e-Nano?

Freakshow101

That's not low or even medium low. A gram last me about a month and half. THAT is low. A quarter to a a half an ounce a week is high.

Well, a few things. A vape that gives dense hits is not one that uses minimal herb. Those two concepts are diametrically opposed to another. Secondly, if you're going to be primarily hitting your vape through glass, the LSV would be the better choice. Also, if taste is a primary concern, than the LSV would also be a better choice being that you are eliminating the whip. But if you're going to be using your vape 24/7, the Buddha is much more user friendly in that it's kind of a stationary unit, along with the fact that it doesn't heat up too much and get a bit painful to hold after 40 min. or so like the LSV does.

wow I didnt think that a quarter a week is high , isnt that like 1-2 grams a day? lol Even then Im trying to save up everytime I grind some bud im tempted to just roll it all up in one huge spliff :D
, nonetheless I like diversity so il be smoking and vaping for sure , I always thought that dense hits were produced when there is a proper healing element , like people cant get there herbs to vape full in there vtower I heard , I honestly have no idea if im going to be hitting it al lthe time because im new at vaporizing and its not yet my thing like you guys but I think im going to go for whichever I can find in stores first , the dabuddha is the first choice.

Welcome to FC a 1/4 to a 1/2 oz a week Oh MY. Get ready to save some big buds it's been so many years since I've had a habit like that. If you stick with vaporizing it's going to change your life in no time at all. I believe most here had to give up smoking for a while before they could truly appreciate the vape buzz. By then you'll be ready to buy more vaporizers.

thank you ! and yeah I always thought my habit seemed normal , Ive heard of medical patients in canada here consuming up to half ounces a day , and hopefully the the 7th floor vaporizers will convert me because the mflb was very dull and boring.. I got tired of it very quickly the buzz is minimal too the vapor is minimal everything is minimal.

Freakshow101,

as

I use my da buddha for big hits and solo for flavour both with water and i just use a cut down solo steam in the bong or the tube from da buddha without the mouth piece both fit in to a 14mm joint

I would love to have a lsv the all glass path is the way to go IMO but the lsv is almost double the the da Buddha in the UK and I cant justify it as they are very similar vapes

as,

Freakshow101

I use my da buddha for big hits and solo for flavour both with water and i just use a cut down solo steam in the bong or the tube from da buddha without the mouth piece both fit in to a 14mm joint

I would love to have a lsv the all glass path is the way to go IMO but the lsv is almost double the the da Buddha in the UK and I cant justify it as they are very similar vapes

what do you mean the mouthpiece of the dabuddha? are you talking bout the glass part you inhale then theres the whip? I see a youtube video of a guy here hitting a bong with his da buddha with the glass piece
, and im prob gon order from here(http://torontovaporizer.ca/vaporizers.html) for some weird reason the vtower is 5 star review , and DBV 4 star , when I looked around here on fc lurking it was pretty obvious that dbv is the better option.

this is what got me interested haha(http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11782194/fpart/all/vc/1) lol that topic made me consider the dbv for sure.

Last edited:
Freakshow101,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I have to be honest, i don't like the Plenty. It's big, dificult to pair with a water piece and it needs for you to pack a lot to have a satisfying hit. Plus, it seems it could go higher in temps for some people.

With that said, there are still a ton of options.

If you don't mind using a whip, the Da Buddha and the Silver Surfer are great vaporizers and with average prices... ~200USD but the whip leaves a hint of taste. The Life Saber is from the same company but works directly in a bong, there is also a glass wand but it's too harsh on the throat according to people who own it, so choose this one if you only want to use with water.

Then there are the log vaporizers which can kick your ass but are not your typical heavy hitter, since they have small bowls usually. Examples are the HI, the Underdog and the Epic Vape. The Epic Vape as variable temp, the HI and UD do not. I own a HI and don't miss the variable temp but it's always something to consider.

There is also the Herborizer which is all glass, and the VHW as well but they are more fragile being all glass so you have to keep that in mind.

On the higher end you have the miniVAP and the Sublimator, my personal vote goes for the miniVAP for it's versatility.

Now it all comes to how much you're willing to spend and what your non-negotiables are.

vorrange,
Reactions: lwien

lwien

The Life Saber is from the same company but works directly in a bong, there is also a glass wand but it's too harsh on the throat according to people who own it, so choose this one if you only want to use with water.

I was one of those users that stated that the wand was too harsh, but I've found that if you puff on it like you would a cigar, it reduces that harshness almost to nothing, but there is no denying that when mated to my SC filled with warm water, the amount of vapor that I can take in without coughing doubles that from vapor that I get from the wand.

lwien,
too expensive like I said im more of a bong hit guy and if this doesnt do the trick im gonna be hella pissed and the mflb kinda scared me away , its only because I tried the volcano and the solo one day by luck that im here and looking for a vape to renew that experience x)
The mention of being a 'bong hit guy' was the primary reason for my replying as de Verdamper has the waterbowl as standard and thereby the waterfiltration is exactly like a bong.
And yes it is expensive,but if this doesn't do the trick,i hazard to guess none of the others will either...;)

Last edited:
Havelock Vetenari,

lwien

The mention of being a 'bong hit guy' was the primary reason for my replying as de Verdamper has the waterbowl as standard and thereby the waterfiltration is exactly like a bong.
Yes it is expensive,but if this doesn't do the trick,i hazard to guess none of the others will either...;)

The LSV will do the trick and it's not as expensive, unless you opt for the inclusion of some expensive glass.

Freakshow101

The LSV will do the trick and it's not as expensive, unless you opt for the inclusion of some expensive glass.

And yes it is expensive,but if this doesn't do the trick,i hazard to guess none of the others will either...;)

haha I wish I could but its really not in my budget , I just found a volcano used for 250 its the classical one do those things last long? even if its been used for like a year or 2 by the guy?
and man I wish we have all these vapes in headshops in toronto every dam shop youll see mflb , arizer solo, arizer vtower/extremeq and the volcano period and its like this in every shop only found one that actually has the da buddha in stores , I guess im just gonna have to grow some patience and order online , much cheaper anyways compared to 220 + stores ( taxes an all...)
is there a learning to curve to the DBV compared to the LSV ? I hear people saying they were fking around with temps in the beggining and they coudnt find the right temp so they ''wasted'' bud?? I dont understand lol

Freakshow101,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
You can't go wrong with the DBV. For the price and it's versatility you can't lose. Water, whip, and I've shotgunned with my buddha many times. I would use an arizer 18mm elbow adapter and hit straight off the glass tip. It was like a fucking donkey punch from Shazam dude - I promise.

clouded vision

the volcano is a very well built unit and if they aren't horribly abused they will last pretty much forever and $250 is a good deal if it includes everything (valve, bag, etc) if not the extra parts needed to make it work will run you another $100+

That being said, the volcano isn't going to kick your ass. all bags are going to have a lower vapor to air ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom