Looking for a strong vape that will kick my ass , period :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoptimum

Maybe I'm a lightweight but 1 chamber in the Volcano, which fills 3-4 bags, gets me pretty blazed

hoptimum,

clouded vision

oh there's no doubt the volcano will get you ripped but to me "kick my ass" means thick dense milky clouds and direct draw will beat a bag every time when it comes to that.

hoptimum

I'd say the cumulative effect is pretty similar. I get maybe 6-7 hits per bag, though I lose track. Whereas with the SSV I can cache a bowl a lot quicker than 3-4 bags, especially at higher temps. So for the most part I use the SSV over the Volcano. The flavor is a bit nicer and I can run it through a bong.

grokit

well-worn member
If you want your ass kicked with thick milky vapor while using your herb most efficiently, the sublimator is the way to go. The LSV is very nice at less than half the price of an adapt-a-bong, but it uses more material and offers less vapor. So if you go through a lot of medicine the sub will pay for itself in comparison.

The LSV can be used pretty efficiently sipping directly with the transfer wand, but it still pales in comparison to the sublimator out of the launchpad tube. Unlike the LSV the sublimator is just as efficient through a bong, it actually hits harder that way with the same amount of material so perhaps even more so.

grokit,

grokit

well-worn member
Nothing compares with the density of vapor from a sublimator in my experience. I'm a long-tome SSV user and more recently an LSV guy. I've never hit a cloud but am looking forward to it.

Another part of the sublimator equation has to do with how the atomized particles let you take in more at a time. Have you tried it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom