Looking for a portable gong style vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

Very cool! If I go the butane route though it certainly cant be a vape where you inhale it. I'm not saying its unhealthy I just would rather not.

Nosferatu,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Very cool! If I go the butane route though it certainly cant be a vape where you inhale it. I'm not saying its unhealthy I just would rather not.

What is the problem of butane powered vaporizers for you? Just trying to understand your reasoning. :) I understand the "no inhaling" bit, although i think a vg coil would be perfect for a small cheap bubbler to use in the car.

A Solo works great with a gong stem or the regular stock stem and a 14mm joint.. i don't have a gong yet and i use it like this. Of course, the gong will provide you a much confortable MO, but it won't be absolutely necessary.

Taking Paka's recommendation, check the VB Pinnacle as well, a convection portable like the solo made with a water piece like the blunt 2.0.

vorrange,

Nosferatu

I just don't like hits where you inhale it. If its a vape you torch first then inhale I have no problem, but I don't want to be lighting and inhaling at the same time. I think the gnome or supreme is as close as I'll get until I invent the vape I want. Thanks for the help though man!

Nosferatu,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I just don't like hits where you inhale it. If its a vape you torch first then inhale I have no problem, but I don't want to be lighting and inhaling at the same time. I think the gnome or supreme is as close as I'll get until I invent the vape I want. Thanks for the help though man!

Yeah, than it is not butane that's the problem. Because the gn0me, vaponic, vapman and lotus all have paths that isolate the butane from the vapor.

If it's between those two, i would choose the gn0me instead. I own one, i don't own the supreme though. The main advantage of the supreme is sturdiness and the temp display, the gn0me wins on all other variables IMO.

vorrange,

Nosferatu

And is much cheaper, the gnome it is. I am getting bored of the Clouds mechanical extraction, I WANT to work for my vapor a little. Thats what i miss about the LSV and lighter based vapes.

Nosferatu,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Gnome and Hammer.

Hammer seems to be overlooked for some reason, but it fits the bill quite nicely.

OO,

max

Out to lunch
With a butane lighter/torch, you light, THEN inhale. If you think butane is escaping the flame and you're inhaling it, I think you're wrong. Any taste you might get is the additive in the butane and that's only there before or after the flame is produced. I've used iolites for years and never tasted butane (additive). If it can't get by a catalytic process any more than open flame.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom