Looking for a piece with these parameters...

viciouselbow

I am in need of FC's help with making an online purchase. I have a Digi Volcano and am about to order an ECWTA silicon tube with a 14mm or 18mm male joint.

I wish to purchase a bubbler with ice twists that could accommodate the male joint. I have looked around on everyonedoesit, highprority, gogoglass, planetvape, and smoketower. These sites seem to be on the expensive side and I wish to spend as little money as possible. I am new to buying glass and would appreciate your help.

PS- I love you

viciouselbow,

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Firstly I'd recommend getting something USA made since it will be a lot less likely to break than a cheap import piece. Colie Glass have been offering a 20% to all FC member but that offer is running out on 31st October.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/pro...rado_-_no_downstem/fine_art/glass/pipes/other

That means you could get this 12-inch basic tube for about with $55 shipped, I'm guessing they'd probably do you a deal on a downstem if you purchased them together. I recommend contacting them to get a price for both together either though the artfire store or I can send you the email address to contact Andy at Colie Glass directly. Check out the Colie Glass thread here on FC, just scroll back through the last few pages and you'll see how happy everyone has been with their purchases and their customer service is excellent.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/colie-glass.8033/page-17

Richy,

viciouselbow

Cool, thanks a lot man. I'll be in Puerto Rico for a while, and it appears that artfire does not ship bongs here. I'll send em an email and see if they can help me out.

viciouselbow,

Richy

Well I'm guessing that might increase the shipping cost a little bit.

Richy,

Richy

It's always nice to have a knowledgeable man like yourself clearing up my mistakes. Thanks Jhan.

Richy,
Top Bottom