Looking for a cannabis mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TboneToker

hello FC I am searching a mentor to teach me more about cannabis, extraction methods, differences in strains, medical uses, news/how to find places, where to go, +++

please PM me

TboneToker,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I am searching a mentor

I agree with @srama21: This forum has all the info you need. A good way to begin is to narrow down your focus: you can't learn it all at once like The Matrix. As for places to go, I suggest you pick up a local counterculture magazine or newsletter in your local head shop. I live in a legal state, and shopping for recreational products is a lot of fun.

If you live in a legal state, go to an outlet and ask questions. I've found some folks know what they're talking about or at least know where to find the answers.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I would tend to agree with many of the above statements since you have been here for more than two years. We have information on every single thing you listed. The only topic we do not allow here is growing discussion.

May I also add that Google is your friend when looking for info. So if the information you seek couldn't be found here on the forum, take it to the netz. But don't ask other's to do all your homework for you. :cool:

Squiby

teach me more about cannabis, extraction methods, differences in strains, medical uses, news/how to find places, where to go, +++

If you have a specific question, I am certain many of us would be happy to offer our opinions and experiences. However, by stating your open request to be schooled in all things cannabis has us stonewalled.

I for one, would not know how to even begin to help you.

The FC Forum is expertly laid out, easy to navigate hundreds of topics and has an effective search function. Add to this, the plethora of other internet resources like Leafly.com, for example, your lengthy membership and hundreds of posts here, only serves to cause confusion.

dorkus_molorkus

hello FC I am searching a mentor to teach me more.....................,

please PM me

what are you wearing?

never mind.

Just show up for your 1st lesson dressed like this & have a bucket of lube with you.

Don+t+fart+in+a+rubber+suit+don+t+fart+in+your_2a2011_4727871.jpg

or this. which ever you prefer but pls be aware im going to need to take a dump some time, so its best you be ready.

rubber-pissoire-suit.jpg

I will allocate you a small clothing allowance.
your 1st task will be to find that allowance under the cushions of my couch.

You may keep any foodstuffs found.

Your 2nd task is to not ask any questions and just STFU. you may read and use the interwebs.
However you must do so quietly, ie- no moving yr lips like a retard as you read.

Too much talking will result in one of these being fitted.

ecae3a819af1993da001ba19e4ec182006700673.jpg

FYI- this is @Stu from when I used to mentor him.

Yr name could be 'trough-man spooge catcher' and yr main job will be, yep you guessed it.

So bend over & grip yr ankles tightly. Perhaps you might wanna put yr head against the wall and brace yrself or something?
Im pretty enthusiastic.

Hey wait........ Oh... a cannabis mentor???

FFS my mistake, as you were.

Tell you what.

You bring the suit and I'll get some dodgy indian food (dot not feather)
We'll see if we click & take it from there?

Call me?
:wave::love:

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
If op sends me half his stash, I will provide full instruction on what to purchase and how to use it and all that other stuff. It should be no problem getting it through the mail since op's probably a narc ;):p:haw:
But I don't care, I'm in a legal state with a medical certificate to boot :lol: :science: :leaf: :razz: :rockon::nod: :spliff:

/s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom