Dimensions: ф11.2* 45mm
Resistance: 0.7Ω
Coil Material: Ceramic
Mouthpiece: Glass
Tank: Medical Grade Stainless Steel
Protection Shell: Silicone
Connect: 510 Thread
Working voltage: 3.5-4.2V
Available for customization: Mouthpiece material/Silicone cover/Color/ Package/Logo

HERBE-2.jpg

Last edited:

Justpassedu

RELEAFY Herbhttps://www.releafytech.com/herbe/

Features:
  1. Glass Mouthpiece Cooling Vapor Path
  2. Retractable Tip Easy To Clean
  3. Ceramic Base Easy To Maintain
  4. Silicone Case Heat Resistance
Spec:
Dimensions: ф11.2* 45mm
Resistance: 0.7Ω
Coil Material: Ceramic
Mouthpiece: Glass
Tank: Medical Grade Stainless Steel
Protection Shell: Silicone
Connect: 510 Thread
Working voltage: 3.5-4.2V
Available for customization: Mouthpiece material/Silicone cover/Color/ Package/Logo

HERBE-2.jpg
Does this burn the product or vaporize it ?

Justpassedu,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It looks interesting and innovating imho? Did it work? Let us to know if you got one in your hands!

The heater is the ceramic plate, isn't it?
How much watts? Based on the Ohm Law it must be 17.5w- 25w, so a 10A discharge rate battery would be good enough, isn't it? (let me know if I don't understand the law well enough... best regards!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
It burns the product.

I hate to tell ya, but we're all trying to avoid burning the product around here.

But thank you for your honesty (and I mean that).
That at least makes me more interested in any vaporization products you may design in the future :tup:

I am at least curious though...what caused you to title this thread as "herb vaporizer" if it burns the product?

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
It looks interesting and innovating imho? Did it work? Let us to know if you got one in your hands!

The heater is the ceramic plate, isn't it?
How much watts? Based on the Ohm Law it must be 17.5w- 25w, so a 10A discharge rate battery would be good enough, isn't it? (let me know if I don't understand the law well enough... best regards!
Yes, we have the product in our hands.
Yes, the heater is the ceramic plate.
Watts is 15, this device needs to be connected with a 510 vape mod battery.

rlf420

RELEAFY
Manufacturer
I hate to tell ya, but we're all trying to avoid burning the product around here.

But thank you for your honesty (and I mean that).
That at least makes me more interested in any vaporization products you may design in the future :tup:

I am at least curious though...what caused you to title this thread as "herb vaporizer" if it burns the product?
herb cartridge, is it fine?

rlf420,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha yeah so many international English second language people seem to say burn for vapes when they just mean cooking :D

Shit Snacks,

Ramahs

Haha yeah so many international English second language people seem to say burn for vapes when they just mean cooking :D

Hmmm, well then I'm confused as to why the manufacturer didn't correct this misunderstanding once it was clear that we took them telling us that it burns the product to mean that it combusts the product instead of vaporizing it :hmm:

It would be nice if they would correct this, because so far they have been acting as if we understood them correctly.

Ramahs

With it being so long with no reply, it would seem pretty clear that the manufacturer does not care about our business.
So, I guess we can just all go fuck ourselves?!?

Okay then. So much for this company.

And they had a new 510 battery that I was interested in before this thread.
No more, I guess, if this is any indication of how they feel.

**edit**

Okay, I'm not in such an asshole mood now. This company does make a 510 hotknife tip that I want to order.

Last edited:
Top Bottom