lol would you smoke/vape justin bieber?

weedemon

enthusiast
http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/05/justin-bieber-has-marijuana-strain-named-after-him/

"Justin Bieber may prefer the scent of his new perfume to that of pot, but that doesnt seem to concern the Toronto-area drug dealers who have named a new strain of marijuana after the pop star. JB Kush is sold with a message that reads To help you get through those tough times with your loved one, and make you closer, which actually sounds pretty Bieber-inspired."

:lol:

weedemon,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Lame! xD I don't think I would be able to set my mind right in order to hit that thing ahaha

Smokey,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
'Clerks at Toronto-area head shops contacted by the National Post were unable to confirm the existence of the strain and were extremely uninterested in finding out.'
:lol:

wilf789,

djonkoman

well it's a name that sticks, even when you're not a 12-year old girl
the idea is probably that it's good weed, maybe not outstanding but the people who buy it will remember it because of the name, remember it was good and want it again
at least, that's my theory about the idea behind this name

djonkoman,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
jackmormon said:
Toronto area dealers are marketing pot to 12 year old girls?? :uhoh:
That was my first thought too. I'm not sure how many stoners would go for that strain. You'd think they'd want to make it MORE appealing.

CombustionJunction,

lwien

djonkoman said:
well it's a name that sticks..........

Man, I can think of tons of names that would stick just as well without making me feel all creepy and stuff from just sticking my nose in the jar to smell it.

lwien,
Top Bottom