liquid thc

fatboy55

Hello Everyone,

How is the liquid in pen tank systems made? I know it's not with pg or glycerin. The taste is totally different.

I'd like to make that liquid but everything I see is about bho or iso. Those produce very thick oil. That's way too solid to make it up a wick.

I'd really like to know this but please don't post things like "this is the best vape to use" or try pg or glycerin. I've tried to make glycerin and it's way too weak. I tried a friends pen it was wonderful. He didn't know what was inside but it wasn't pg or glycerin.

The taste makes it clear it's not either of those two liquids used to thin it out and I don't care about hardware. I tried to ask this question before and all I got was a debate about which pen is better. Please, no hardware debates. I do not need info on carts, batts, etc...Also, I know you can take a dab of bho or iso and put it right on the heating element. That is not what I'm looking for. I hope I didn't offend anyone with this disclaimer but I don't what this thread to go off topic as people debate stuff that has nothing to do with my question.

Thanks everyone.

fatboy55,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
We will need a little more information to pinpoint exactly what the stuff you were puffing on was. From the sounds of it may have been puregold. Are you in a medical state?

CentiZen,

fatboy55

We will need a little more information to pinpoint exactly what the stuff you were puffing on was. From the sounds of it may have been puregold. Are you in a medical state?

No, and that's the problem. If I was it would be so easy.

The liquid inside the tank was about the color of olive oil. I don't know anything else about it. But I'd be willing to try any recipe that would make a nice liquid for a tank.

It has to be something I can make myself out of flowers. My only requirements are that is it a liquid, I like the convenience, and it has to be strong.

fatboy55,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
hmmmmm... yeah, I think you are stuck with PG or VG.

E-cig juice tanks, and the puregold/CO2 oil tanks are all cut with PG. Really.

Enchantre,

fatboy55

hmmmmm... yeah, I think you are stuck with PG or VG.

E-cig juice tanks, and the puregold/CO2 oil tanks are all cut with PG. Really.

But everywhere I read people can't keep their oil from separating from the pg. Does anyone know how it's done? I'll try pg if necessary but no more glycerin tincture. I tried that and it's very weak. When you look at how much weight in flowers you put in vs. how much liquid you end up with it has to be weak.

fatboy55,
Top Bottom