Discontinued Lil' Bud by Vapwood

Some good news today while I wait for my LB. I got my package from @Alan with 1 x 4" maple roasting tube with glass liner and another which is the same but in highly figured walnut. Thanks so much Alan. They are really beautiful. Been using them with my Milaana today and the performance is so good. Pics to follow ☺

I definitely recommend LB buyers contact Alan. His prices are reasonable and he doesnt have a waiting list for tubes. Also you will be waiting for not one, but two awesome packages.

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
As I continue the research involved in regulation (with the endless help of @Alan, so much appreciated, we should all give him a collective thank you), the day to day LB work continues. I have new ideas *rolled out at me* daily, but I find that this time around, I can quickly digest the information and get on with it. Wasn't the case last year, took a while for stuff to sink in.

Today I've been creating the parts that build the coil. I've got enough wire / splice connectors / disks prepped for almost 20 coils. These will not be LB-E coils, but the concept of how the coil will be formed (slight difference) begins here. The nuance will in no way affect performance, but rather it compensates for a coil cavity that is 2mm's smaller. There will be a slight perpendicular bend from the rear post, before the mesh begins to wind around the coil outer circumference. Should make the heat even more even.

I am going to try and do an overhead video of coil forming. I have to figure out how to basically hang my phone from the ceiling above my work bench. This should be good for some weekend entertainment (I use that term very loosely). Even though the coils will be formed on Friday, the quality control started today. The tinning of the wire needs to basically turn that stranded wire solid, which improves conductivity and strength of mechanical connections. The drilling out and spreading the butt splice connectors open is an involved 2 step process. When all is said and done the butt splices need to be straight ready to come off the disk PERPENDICULAR. I can't overstate the need for 90 degrees. If the coil is not coming off the disk at 90, it grows in size, because the cavity is a dead 90 degrees.

Might get another hour or so in the shop when the wife gets home. Time to form some tennis nets and get ready to rock and roll some coils.

EDIT: Website's all fixed as far as LB-E down payment. You put $50 down to get on the pre-order wait list. You can pick cherry or walnut (highly figured) wood bodies, mouthpiece, and batteries. There are now also choices for *no mouthpiece* and *no battery*. Selecting yes on the options will affect final pricing, but not the $50 down payment. We're projecting October. Final pricing will be in the $300 range bare bones.

Last edited:

HerbieVonVapster

Well my waits over. Need get more use in before I comment a lot on performance.
Did want share some pictures. My thoughts on the build and my first use.

So here is my LB :)
w12ob6.jpg

10ni9g4.jpg
2gtoppc.jpg

2s13bxc.jpg

Build wise it's lighter weight than than I thought it be. The build is very solid, cuts, curves, most edges, button and the bowl are aligned and centered. Like the size shape the way it fits and feels good in my hand. Not sure what button mine is but has a nice click to it. Better is the pressure needed to engage it.
Thanks Mike it's just right. This is a relief for me since was a concern with my hands.

Really liking the magnets and how well it attaches the battery door to unit. Once clicked into position the fit is close to perfect and really is secure.

I'm hard pressed to find any real flaws in the workmanship. Only things with intense searching looking over unit I could find is a very slight edge difference on switch box edges above the button. Along with some of the matching of grain on switch box.
Considering the new switch box in batch 7 and changes required adding/building into this batch. The matching of the switch box grain with body still turned out very well in mine.

These 2 issue are nitpicking at best. There more just my observations and searching than any real criticism.

So not even getting into performance I'm happy so far. I like the grain pattern how one side is darker wood tone than other. I'm a little surprised on how dark the wood is. Guess I was thinking cherry more a lighter color wood?

First use.
Right out the door can tell there's power with this heater. Very responsive and heats up fast.
With it's power new user will need be careful not to combust. For people like me who enjoy dancing that line between high temperature vaping and combustion. Well there going be very pleased by it's performance.

Will add with a lighter more feathered button press I'm able to get a lower temperature flavor hit if so desired.

I been focused a lot on regulated convention heaters used with mods recently. Really enjoying switching it up lil bud.

Off to drive my new sports model LB tonight :) I'm gong be hitting some high temp curve's tonight well avoiding combustion and burning. My seatbelt fastened tube's loaded with high grade. My finger on the button and there's a smile on my face.:)

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
And this morning it hit me like a ton of bricks. How to describe LB quickly to someone new.
  • Lil' Bud Classic - manually regulated on demand convection vape
  • Lil' Bud Elite - auto regulated on demand convection vape
YAY... broke 100k thread views for LB!

Great review. I'd like to share my technique evolution on LB. Since I've gone to the full foil lining, LB has gotten much easier to use. There is more heat when I need it, but not necessarily hotter, just more volume. The larger volume of heat hovering in the oven is due to the foil mirror effect. This represents a greater volume of very even heat, with no hot spots to sneak through and create harshness. The foil also adds to the responsive, quicker on, quicker off (doesn't need to get as hot, so cools faster). It would be interesting to see how a with foil, and without foil unit compare with a DNC chip running the session, but while unregulated, it enhances feedback, and reaction time, making it easier to ride that high temp edge without combustion. I never feather the button, but rather release, or just reduce my draw force / speed. For this reason, hemp fiber is unnecessary for me post foil.

At my house, switches, along with many other items, are delivered on an almost daily basis. Sometimes I don't even remember ordering items that show up. More switches have been arriving. Monday, a 16mm, flat vs round face, supposedly rated at 30 amps (d0n't think that's possible). They tout it as heavy duty, and it is, cost about 3 times the price, which I don't mind if it is the absolute best, but it's flat, which makes it harder to press. I picked it up just to see if is really so different. On to yesterday's delivery of more switches. About half dozen, domed like the current 2.0 switches arrived. On close inspection I see it may be bit heavier duty, with a nice solid feel. I bought all they had (about 3 dozen), even though they were almost twice the price of what I'm using now. On the user end, I don't think you'll notice the difference. Nice to have options, different sellers with quality products. As long as sales stay strong, I'm happy to devote $$$ to the R&D of new products.

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
YAY... broke 100k thread views for LB!

Great review. I'd like to share my technique evolution on LB. Since I've gone to the full foil lining, LB has gotten much easier to use. There is more heat when I need it, but not necessarily hotter, just more volume. The larger volume of heat hovering in the oven is due to the foil mirror effect. This represents a greater volume of very even heat, with no hot spots to sneak through and create harshness. The foil also adds to the responsive, quicker on, quicker off (doesn't need to get as hot, so cools faster). It would be interesting to see how a with foil, and without foil unit compare with a DNC chip running the session, but while unregulated, it enhances feedback, and reaction time, making it easier to ride that high temp edge without combustion. I never feather the button, but rather release, or just reduce my draw force / speed. For this reason, hemp fiber is unnecessary for me post foil.

At my house, switches, along with many other items, are delivered on an almost daily basis. Sometimes I don't even remember ordering items that show up. More switches have been arriving. Monday, a 16mm, flat vs round face, supposedly rated at 30 amps (d0n't think that's possible). They tout it as heavy duty, and it is, cost about 3 times the price, which I don't mind if it is the absolute best, but it's flat, which makes it harder to press. I picked it up just to see if is really so different. On to yesterday's delivery of more switches. About half dozen, domed like the current 2.0 switches arrived. On close inspection I see it may be bit heavier duty, with a nice solid feel. I bought all they had (about 3 dozen), even though they were almost twice the price of what I'm using now. On the user end, I don't think you'll notice the difference. Nice to have options, different sellers with quality products. As long as sales stay strong, I'm happy to devote $$$ to the R&D of new products.

Congrats on hitting the 100k views :clap:

Thank you to you @Bravesst and @Alan for not only creating an awesome looking vape but also for sharing ideas with the community. @Alan your open minded attitude about sharing your heater tech is not only really cool but also very generous. I'll be hitting you up for some stems when my LB-E nears completion.

@Bravesst I can't speak for the other LB-E R&D pre-order group members but I myself would be willing to fire over some more $'s to help out if you need it (within reason of course). I know that when it comes to R&D the costs are not always as obvious as first anticipated and in this instance you are a one man band so I'm more than comfortable with this offer. It's not like I have anything else useful to contribute.

Take it easy bud and thank you.

Zow237

Well I don't think I'm ever getting the lb 2.0. @Bravesst it appears you just slapped a label with my old address again on the box.

@Cheesequake your package is going out today. Unfortunately due to mikes mistake the magnets won't be here for a while

Update: talked to mike and he's going to send me one while this one is coming back to him. Thanks mike for trying to make things right :)

Last edited:

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Well I don't think I'm ever getting the lb 2.0. @Bravesst it appears you just slapped a label with my old address again on the box.

@Cheesequake your package is going out today. Unfortunately due to mikes mistake the magnets won't be here for a while

Update: talked to mike and he's going to send me one while this one is coming back to him. Thanks mike for trying to make things right :)
You mentioned having shoes shipped to your old address too not having updated your PayPal address. I trust you have updated it now ? Lol You'd have your 2.0 by now ;) hang in there, bud , happy to hear Mike's got you covered

HerbieVonVapster

Congrats on hitting the 100k views :clap:

Thank you to you @Bravesst and @Alan for not only creating an awesome looking vape but also for sharing ideas with the community. @Alan your open minded attitude about sharing your heater tech is not only really cool but also very generous. I'll be hitting you up for some stems when my LB-E nears completion.

@Bravesst I can't speak for the other LB-E R&D pre-order group members but I myself would be willing to fire over some more $'s to help out if you need it (within reason of course). I know that when it comes to R&D the costs are not always as obvious as first anticipated and in this instance you are a one man band so I'm more than comfortable with this offer. It's not like I have anything else useful to contribute.

I feel you are contribute by buying a prototype. It shows early support. I'm hopeful the feedback you me and other might offer is going help. You be testing a units and catching any possible issue before production models. So yes contributing you are :)

I don't mind helping Mike out with extra cash. Do realize that with running a business that can become a slippery slope.

Maybe Mike would be willing to do something like a $50 dollar supporter deal? Allow the amount to be used on a future buy without locked into a model. Hopefully be more wood options and choice's in LB elites. Or I might decide on a elite Timber in my future instead. Be a nice way help now, well still allowing me the choice later on a product choice.

Even could do it as a non refundable offer. Maybe allow supporters a first option buy on the new items. Sounds like a fair exchange. If someone wants to help Mike with a cash gift can buy into this deal.
And just never use the 50 dollars.

Just some random thoughts well taking a lil bud break. Enjoying the extend battery life getting with lil bud. Sure it's posted somewhere but what wattage is it drawing? i'm getting better than expected battery life with mine.

Might be due to the heater mines one fast heating vape. The tube really needs no preheat time. Super easy to press button ramp up breathing and get a quick hit.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I feel you are contribute by buying a prototype. It shows early support. I'm hopeful the feedback you me and other might offer is going help. You be testing a units and catching any possible issue before production models. So yes contributing you are :)

Very true bud, I guess I shouldn't be so down on myself.

Thank you for your positive point of view.

Maybe Mike would be willing to do something like a $50 dollar supporter deal? Allow the amount to be used on a future buy without locked into a model. Hopefully be more wood options and choice's in LB elites. Or I might decide on a elite Timber in my future instead. Be a nice way help now, well still allowing me the choice later on a product choice.

That's a good idea, I was thinking maybe a PayPal donate button the the website, maybe located on an R&D page?

Just some random thoughts well taking a lil bud break. Enjoying the extend battery life getting with lil bud. Sure it's posted somewhere but what wattage is it drawing? i'm getting better than expected battery life with mine.

Out of curiosity how many stems are you getting out of one of your batteries? And for reference what's the mAh rating of your batteries?

RushVaporTrails

2gxk8ev.jpg
bxx1.jpg
ifmmg4.jpg
xkvc6e.jpg

Here is my newly arrived Quilted Maple LB 2.0

First, anyone who doubts @Bravesst commitment to his customers should read this.

Without getting into all the boring details, let's just say I was originally slated for a Batch 6 LB. During that time I changed my mind about which wood to select a bunch of times and Mike was nothing but gracious.

Then I received what I believe was the first QM out of Vapwood but it suffered from the original 2A button that was faulty, so ALL my frustration with that LB was due to the button.

But Mike was there to not only fix the issue but give me a whole new LB, the 2.0 version with all the current upgrades and modifications.

But due to a mix-up I actually got a Walnut LB 2.0 as the replacement for my original QMLB.

Again, Mike instantly responded to my email and made it right by sending this absolutely stunning quilted maple pictured here.

The only thing I needed was a little patience and understanding and now I have a great working LB.

@Bravesst, Mike you really HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK.

Yes, I have combusted, a couple of times and still trying to dial it in for the perfect stem session, but I have also had great flavor on early hits and enormous clouds.

I have also had good experience with adding the WPA from the Fury 2 and sticking that glass adapter into the wood stem, its a little tricky as you don't feel the heat as much as directly from the wood so its easier to combust if you take it too far.

The only negative I see at this point (besides combusting which is user error) is my battery life, which I think I have some Samsung batteries that may not be legit. They seem to last a stem or two and then don't produce the heat it did when it was fully charged. I am going to buy more batteries from a non ebay source and see if there is a difference.

One of the things I like best about the LB is its convenience, if I prep a stem ahead of time and make sure I have a fresh battery, I can pop into my garage, take some hits and be on my way out fairly quickly. Or I can sit down and take my time without concern about a timer ending the session.

The LB definitely requires the user to be paying attention to the task at hand and I suppose the new LB elite versions will solve that issue for some who don't want a "stick shift."

I purposely bought the LB because its manual and I already had a couple of portable factory made vapes with digital screens so this all wood, one button experience is the perfect change of pace from everything else on the market.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Stellar review @RushVaporTrails , and much appreciated as always. The 2 amp switch has caused a lot of problems, and adapting the LB to the 3 amp switch hasn't been without its issues (big switch, little cavity), but at this point I've ironed them out, and now have 3 sources for 3 amp switches.

DNC CHIP UPDATE
DNC chips (2) arrived, along with some of the accessories necessary. Just like the LB Classic, the Elite is being driven by @Alan 's imagination and design expertise, while I will execute and tweak every step of the way. That's a very powerful formula, and the reason we are rapidly moving forward on this project. Unfortunately (not for people waiting for their Classic), I can't even open the boxes until batch 7 has sailed.

Support for the project has been great. Beside the prototype sales (thank you), the down payment / waiting list option is beginning to sell, and I already have a list of parts / tools that I need to purchase to get started. DNC stuff is a little more expensive than just LB Classic parts.

Best way to support the project is to put $50 down and get on the waiting list. I just added an option to make a larger down payment, incrementally up to $300 (projected bare bones price). Any brave soul who opts to put down $300, I will lock your price in now, waive shipping, but accessories (mouth pieces / batts) will be added in later. Thanks FC, once again.

LB CLASSIC UPDATE
Our *old* standby is still improving. With each build I uncover a few nuances that improves either a process, or final result.

Improvements Discovered / Implemented During the Build of Batch 7
  • Tighter / smaller coil
  • Deeper groove for rear coil post
  • Improvement in foil lining design, better coverage
  • Two vent holes at 180 degrees apart, slightly higher
  • 3 amp / 16 mm switch
  • Larger, mortised switch box to accommodate switch / wiring
  • Slightly deeper taper for mouthpiece (1mm)
  • Use of bench top planer to achieve 100 percent consistency in thickness and width
  • Upgrade of tablesaw joinery ability (new blade, better approach to cutting switch box).
  • Improved wood finish
Maybe this is why batch 7 took so long. Once I figure out a tweak, I can't let a unit leave here without it. Some of the above tweaks have added some time to get just right (especially at first), but that's what it takes to do it right, and I'm doing my best to do that.

MID MORNING SHOP UPDATE
It's solder city as I create the mesh / post combo (tennis net) that'll form coils later today or tomorrow. The coils are really the only thing between and final assembly on the remainder of batch 7 - ahhh...

I've got a dozen coils working, and even today, I started to do something slightly different when attaching the wire to the mesh. Always looking for a better way, because there usually is one. Gonna look pretty as well as roast your herb perfectly.

The camera contraption will come out, and I'm really loving the idea of the birds eye view. I'll have to clean up my work bench cluttered with the dozens of different hand tools I use. For the coil forming, I only really need my trusty long philips (be lost without it), and a little end work maybe with a tweezers and / or really thin scratch awl to tweak the final product. I do have a flat needle nose pliers that sometime will come into play as well. You'll see...

Last edited:

Helper

bhgiut.jpg
1fy4ud.jpg

So I got two different packages today to my surprise; first some batteries then a lil' bud which wasn't even supposed to go out till next week for delivery, so I'm pretty happy about that!

But to my horror there wasn't the walnut stem I ordered, so I thought I was shit out of luck, but after about a dozen or so rolling papers wrapped around the base of my air stem, she's kicking hard!

I can't speak much on performance since my technique isn't on point yet and I'm not exactly running stock here but the heater is powerful and capable of some very nice flavour and clouds. What you don't see in these pictures is the back plate which really is nice to look at, the whole body is a piece of art. I'm gonna have to contact @Bravesst about the stem but I'm sure he'll sort it out, my one hope/concern is these papers don't combust on me :science:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I think I might've worked out the camera situation. Tomorrow morning I'll be forming a bunch, recording one. I did form a couple today, however. These were 2 test runs were on a slight disk configuration change. The goal is a dead center, slightly tighter, even spiral coil. And the changes I'm speaking of are almost microscopic, hundredths of an inch, but they will impact the coiling process, if not the final outcome. This might be boring stuff, but the coil is what makes LB work so good. Any improvement is immediately apparent in the form of faster, more even, easily controllable, heat. It's all about the coil...

Red saw the neurologist again today. He was really pleased with his improvements in both balance and eyesight. Meds are working well, really good thing. His prognosis is good, but he'll be on medication for awhile, to control the inflammation in his brain. Doc says if the meds are going to work, they'll work right away. They are working. Thanks so much for the support.

This is gonna be a good weekend. I'll be hitting on my LB with my Lil' Bud.

HerbieVonVapster

congratulations @HerbieVonVapster and @RushVaporTrails on the new awesome figured 2.0's. :o sounds like LB2.0 is really "potent" :brow:

Will say mine is one hot vaporizer. Those higher temperatures where I find the most pain relief so it's potent too.

Not sure if regulated spoiled me, or if I'm testing her to the limits. But I combusted a tube, it's been along time since done that. Ah well I know how close can take her now.

You definitely will need be careful. A warmup isn't really needed. If i held down button waited 5-7 second before drawing I might very well find myself smoking not vaping :)

Can always feather hits if I'm more taste searching in the lower temperatures. So this is a good thing. Rather have the extra power and not use it. Than a weak ass heater in a vaporizer. This one will get me into those higher ranges of temperatures I want.

Out of curiosity how many ste
ms are you getting out of one of your batteries? And for reference what's the mAh rating of your batteries?

Will need put a fresh battery in and keep better count. But yesterday with fully charged 4.20 3000mAh battery. On the 6th tube with average of 7-10 hits per tube felt was time. 3.97. So being conservative I say can get 40-50 hits off a battery.

Edit..Great news on Reddy. Glad he's is doing and feeling better!

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
On a fresh, relatively new battery, I can definitely push past 6 sessions, at 6 or 7 nice hits. I agree, 40 to 50 hits per battery would be about right. Not all batteries are created equal apparently. I've been using Samsung 30Q's from IMR, and having good results. When they get old, they also loose a little something. No need for the extra heat of the Sony VTC-5A's or LG HE2, and supposedly these last longer. That's with loading pretty light. A stir or two will usually get me more hits per stem.

Today truly is coil day. I think I dreamt about coil forming last night. That's why I formed a couple yesterday evening, to get my brain on coils. Kind of a warm up, a scrimmage of sorts. Today, I plan on getting on a roll...

The first challenge is rolling the coil by hand. After rolling the coil, it is mounted to the wood disk. Then you need to perfectly bend the wire as it exists the disk, while maintaining total perpendicularity above. This is happening within a delicately woven spiral coil. Both posts must remain as perpendicular to the disk as possible, calling for a clean bend at a true 90 degree angle - challenging. Today, I'm working on a way to make this a simpler process. It's time to take coil forming to another level. Here is an area where I can save much time, but whatever it takes, there can be no shortcuts on coil forming.

I measured the diameter of a formed coil at 14mm. That's good as long as things are perfectly straight. The coil cavity now is 20.5mm, with the foil lining bringing things down to 20. With the Elite, the plan is to shrink the coil cavity to 19mm before foil. You can see why perfect coils are so important, as you want the coil to have adequate clearance from the steel lined walls. We should have 2mm all around.

Just a quick note on the Elite, there will be a second mortise necessary to be cut on the front of LB to accommodate the chip. In addition, LB will get a bit wider (maybe 3/8 to 1/2 inch), depending on how tight I can get things and still keep the chip nice and cool. The chip will be mounted on the body of the unit, spanning the body and wire (switch) box. On top of this will be a face plate, not too unlike the back plate, except buttons and screen will be framed by the face plate. There are pre made wood and plastic face plates available, and potentially I can make my own. Some of the links @Alan has sent me are to some really cool face plates. Trying to decide if I want them to be interchangeable, and installed with strong magnets. Right now I'm on Amazon, scoping out a new router (dedicated to this task) to make these intricate cuts. This is going to be just as much about tools as anything else. My 2 current routers are both busy, dedicated to other vital tasks. My wife still complains about the 15k I spent on woodworking tools over the last couple of years, but you can't do much without the right equipment. Always looking for a bargain, I may try a Makita trim / plunge router that seems well suited for the task. I've already got a DeWalt and a Bosch, so what the heck.

I am getting excited about this. There will be a *repeat* mode of some kind, that when you get your perfect hit / session, you can have the unit repeat the variables automatically. I can see people doing all sorts of *programming*. I really need to learn to program these units myself, should be fun.

Last edited:

HerbieVonVapster

I like the what I'm hearing on elite. Only thing with a premade faceplate it locks you into the screen in front of unit. Much easier to view screen when holding unit if it was placed on side of unit. Just tossing that ideal out there should be enough extra ribbon btw chip screen to make it possible.

Yes replay suppose to be excellent with the DNA75c once you find the perfect hit you press a button and saves it. My dna 250 doesn't have it so excited to try it myself.

You going have lots fun with the DNA settings. I'm curious see what you come up with. If there's anything can do help there hmu. Exciting times for sure.

Last edited:
HerbieVonVapster,
Reactions: KingSol

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I apologize for the portrait view, not sure why that happened. I have edited it on YouTube, but not sure's it'll take. Couple of things have come from my new look at rolling coils. First, I begun to roll towards me vs away, gives me a better view of the coil as it's forming. This results in a counter clockwise wind (from inside out), opposite of the previous versions. This was my first reverse wind, took me a bit of fussing. I formed four more in the next hour without as much rewinding.

Last edited:

HerbieVonVapster

Going have to watch it later... but gave me a chance post this :)

Just couple of themes ideals I might base mine on. It's really amazing the amount of settings and stats that are available and adjustable. Just thought other might get kick outa seeing what's possible. More leaning toward something closer to second one. Need play bit see if screens like new atomizer can be turned off.

I post something later this week after I play bit with the theme designer. It's nice there's these option. Can't wait to see what folks come up with once these hit the wild.

Edit You can turn unneeded options off that's helps a lot with room for other things. No need for resistance new atomizer screen so will use those spaces for something better :)

index.php

index.php

Last edited:

Skinnyarbuckle

New to posting pics so bear with me, here’s my new kit. Everything fits perfectly,stem fits in container in betwix hits. New Lil Bud is getting broke in. Thanks Mike.

Struggling using tiny pic the pictures are on there and then when I go to post they don’t go on the post. Any suggestions?

It says to enter a valid message. Pictures are on the screen I will try to post again. I am trying to do this on iPad and I know it’s a lot easier than I am making it . Can someone guide me please .

Last edited by a moderator:

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Struggling using tiny pic the pictures are on there and then when I go to post they don’t go on the post. Any suggestions?

Do you see a list of URL addresses for different use on tinypic page after uploading your pic? Use the last one ;) copy URL address and paste it in URL box that appears when you click the mountainscape box beside the smiley face here on FC . Wish this makes sense and is helpful ! Vape On! Let's see that LB of yours!!

HerbieVonVapster

First with tiny pic I find need to rotate pic 360 to display right(not sideways)

Then upload copy link. Click pic here that looks like pic.

Paste link remove (IMG) at front end of link

Or the way PAM said works better. Never noticed could just use the bottom link. DUH

HerbieVonVapster,
Reactions: P.A.M.
Top Bottom