1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Lil' Bud by Vapwood

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Bravesst, Nov 30, 2017.

1. hit&run

hit&run Well-Known Member

My "pot luck" LB was brought by the postman just now. Stunning!

[​IMG]

Even though it is made for 19/22 stems it looks also very cute with a 19/26 cooling mouthpiece. Sure i will give that MP a try. :cool:

[​IMG]

Now that it's afternoon - over here in Germany - i will make a coffee and take the first hits. :)

2. d000n

d000n Member

Here’s my Lil Potluck. We want to see the other 18 siblings.:):D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  3. rabidnz

rabidnz Well-Known Member

Hi Mike, I'm forced to come here because it's 3 months you have ignored my emails asking for my roasting tube which you didn't return with my unit. Over 1 year ago I sent my lil bud back to you for repair and it took one year (wtf)for you to fix and return it, but it came back with no roasting tube, ok we make mistakes, and you promised to send one when your next order. Well months came and went and no response from you to about 5 emails. I told you I would have no choice to come here but still not a peep out of you. Please stand up and stand behind your product.

cpk and P.A.M. like this.
  4. Vaporooni

Vaporooni Well-Known Member

Another way to enjoy the LB Classic with out water. And delivers a powerful head buzz in one cap full.:rockon:
    Click to play YouTube Video

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    Skinnyarbuckle, P.A.M. and Bravesst like this.
  5. rabidnz

rabidnz Well-Known Member

Honestly this is getting to the point where it's embarassing. I'm embarrassed to have to chase down a grown man in different places of the internet because he is being downright shifty and shrugging off his obligations. All I wanted was a repair, I have no idea how it took you a full year and you sent it with no roasting tube which you promised to replace, and that's when you appareantly blocked me. Just checking my emails to confirm timeline...

OCT 1, 2018 - unit dispatched from NZ to USA .
    APR 9, 2019 - hadn't heard a peep in 6 months so I checked what was happening - he'd forgotten.
    7 SEP, 2019 - Mike confirms my LB is shipping in a few days
    26 SEP, 2019 - LB arrives, it's a totally different one which wasn't mentioned once, with a few cosmetic defects(this is not an a grade unit it's obvious) also, no mouthpiece, not having another 18mm mouthpiece, it's useless. Mike says he's waiting on a tube order and will send mine as soon as he gets it.

I have messaged once a month since then politely asking for a purpleheart roasting tube to be sent now ONE YEAR AND 5 MONTHS since this unit went for repair. I would urge anyone to be very careful when thinking about choosing this vaporiser.

6. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

You've made your point, @rabidnz, please don't belabor it.

We have a rule:
    If you get a resolution that you would like to share, feel free to do so. But don't use the forum as a tool to get your situation resolved. Posts in the vein of the above will be removed.

Thanks.

:peace:

7. hit&run

hit&run Well-Known Member

Just want to point you girls and boys on a travel bag which fits really good for the Lil' Bud:

[​IMG]

It's cheap to get at around $ 4 USD but it's of OK'ish quality.
    The side pocket can hold a tube or even a 18650 battery.
    Available in those three wonderful colors black, army green and khaki. :)
    You can also clamp it to your belt if you want so (there are two big straps on the back).
    *edit: But note that the device is not completely covered by the (closed) nylon bag. The upper ~ 1cm of the battery door and of the power switch side though are a bit intended, but uncovered by nylon! Nevertheless works fine (for me).

[​IMG]

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33060323756.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.52424c4dfhLRmN

(In the case link from above will not work anymore you can try to find this bag with keywords such as: 'tactical' '1000d' 'nylon' 'molle' 'pouch' etc.)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    Vaporooni, el sargantano and en like this.
  8. P.A.M.

P.A.M. Vapo Rising

cant help but feel for you dude , a vape without a mouthpiece is .. i think i’ve made that point prior too...

sounds like you don’t have any other mouthpiece to fit your LB, send me a private message if you wish , i will send you a spare 18mm glass adapter that i have and can part with . .its not much , i know it’s not yours nor purple heart but is free and yours to keep if helpful . :peace:

cool bag @hit&run , i would dig a shoulder strap version .

vape on !

9. TommyV1967

TommyV1967 New Member

I'm impatiently waiting for my lil Bud.
    Those of you that recently got yours, how are you liking it?

P.A.M. likes this.
  10. Skinnyarbuckle

Skinnyarbuckle Well-Known Member

I was liking it, very stealthy very quiet no lights no clicks very smooth once I figured out the technique. And then I threw it in my kit and forgot to put the tab in between the battery and the terminal the button was depressed and it don’t work anymore,oops my bad. Definitely overheated, time to contact Vapwood and see if he can fix it up.Also my terminals for the battery become loose,Meaning I have to bend them back every once in a while to make positive contact.

P.A.M. likes this.
  11. P.A.M.

P.A.M. Vapo Rising

dont we all ? terminals could be improved to something less prone to needing regular adjustment. they seem to lose spring from regular use , not just from impact points.

you are bang on in regards to stealth , quiet , no lights , smooth.

do you have more then 1 battery ? could also be battery that fried perhaps..figure you must have more then one , it’s just a thought. positive note , good that the heater (i presume , wires or switch ) fried itself before frying the unit and/or more.

Skinnyarbuckle and el sargantano like this.
  12. Skinnyarbuckle

Skinnyarbuckle Well-Known Member

Yes, the button no longer depresses, which depresses me.I had used the unit and threw it inside an OtterBox and when I opened it up the stench was terrible and I instantly knew what I had done.

13. AtmoMat

AtmoMat New Member

You probably melted the switch’s internals. Replace the switch and you should be good to go again.

14. TommyV1967

TommyV1967 New Member

How do you load up your lil bud mouth piece? Is there a certain basket screen that fits into the glass lining of the wood mouthpiece?

15. Vaporooni

Vaporooni Well-Known Member

The screen goes into the wood mouth piece and not the glass insert. The glass insert is very fragile. The glass insert is just for added cooling and also turns the wood into a glass vapour path. There are screens that came with the LB Classic that fit perfectly into the cherry,maple or walnut roasting tube opposite end of glass insert/ mouth piece.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors