"Likes You've Given"

satyrday

Any way to access this? Would love to easily refer back to some posts I've liked! Sounds to me like a nice & easy internal bookmark tool - just a list of Likes I've given.

For example, recently I was wading through the Solo thread to find a post I liked in order to refer someone else to it. Would've been so easy to just access "Likes You've Given".

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
96720335.png

satyrday

I feel so exposed! Good thing you couldn't see what I was doing between 6:20 and 6:56. Need to update those privacy settings I guess (nahh not that paranoid).

This is definitely helpful and would get me there, but a compact list of just Likes given would be even faster. Thanks!

P.S. hmmm you're in THAT time zone!

justcametomind

More than linking this feature with the "like" one, I'd see it better if it would be like a way to have bookmarked posts (es. recipes ones or very informative for future use) as well as it's possible to bookmark/watch threads.

satyrday

More than linking this feature with the "like" one, I'd see it better if it would be like a way to have bookmarked posts (es. recipes ones or very informative for future use) as well as it's possible to bookmark/watch threads.
That would be cool. Would be nice have both the ability to see my Likes, and take it to the the next level as you describe - for posts I think I might really refer back to. Not sure if it's a feature in XenForo at this time. The Like list sounds easy, however, but I don't know this software.

Of course you can bookmark the thread page in your browser, but that's not quite at the post level, which would be cool.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

I don't think you'll ever see this feature added since you can easily do this with your browser's bookmarks. You can find the link to an individual post by hovering over the post number.

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
according to the classified rules, you need to have a certain amount of likes in order to be able to post an add - where can i find out how many likes i have received?

edit; i just saw roger D's pic and my screen has a different format than that!

another edit; got it figured out! its not listed on your likes page though!

Last edited:
notmyrealUSERname,
Top Bottom