Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I will definitely let you guys know if anything changes. Best of luck!!!
I maximally got one and it's so powerful! (I see it this way)
This thing will F^ck you up!
I need to be medicated not alienated!
This vaporizer is crazy powerful.
My plan was to get every vaporizer made however there is not enough time in the day to vape with all of them.

Maybe in a year I may want to re-visted my thoughts however in the meantime the LSV kicks my shiny metal A@@!

Norlin

Classic Rocker
I tried to call again about an hour ago. No answer, so I was going to try voicemail...

7th floor's voicemail is now full; you can't even leave a message anymore.

From that and other people's recent experiences, I think we can assume they haven't been checking their phone or their email for some time now.

Sketch as fuck.

Should we all file a report to the better business bureau? :lol: I imagine it couldn't hurt.

Last edited:
Norlin,

kimokos

I tried to call again about an hour ago. No answer, so I was going to try voicemail...

7th floor's voicemail is now full; you can't even leave a message anymore.

From that and other people's recent experiences, I think we can assume they haven't been checking their phone or their email for some time now.

Sketch as fuck.

Should we all file a report to the better business bureau? :lol: I imagine it couldn't hurt.
That is incredibly sketchy... I wish I placed my order from another vendor now. Do you think I could cancel my order since it hasn't shipped yet? How would you go about reporting them anywho?

kimokos,

Throwie

Perhaps you're calling their old shop number, they apparently moved or are moving atm.

Try emailing customercare@7thfloor.biz, though they didn't reply last week I did get some quick replies after emailing them earlier this week. You just have to keep trying, they'll get back to you eventually.

My LSV had just been sitting in their shop, them not knowing who's it was because apparently the label with my name and return address came off during shipping ? and was only left with my signature which they couldn't identify. Pretty annoyed about that but it's finally been shipped back, hopefully I never have to go through this again. Over a month without my LSV! It's been sorely missed.

Throwie,

Sinnerman.

Damn, my order is stuck on processing as well. When did you place yours? Mine was Nov 28. Oh and they already charged my card.

Last edited:
Sinnerman.,

kimokos

Perhaps you're calling their old shop number, they apparently moved or are moving atm.

Try emailing customercare@7thfloor.biz, though they didn't reply last week I did get some quick replies after emailing them earlier this week. You just have to keep trying, they'll get back to you eventually.
Nope, that's the one I emailed.

Damn, my order is stuck on processing as well. When did you place yours? Mine was Nov 28. Oh and they already charged my card.
Nov 29th. They charged me too.

kimokos,
Reactions: Norlin

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Thanks for the awesome post.

What would you recommend for someone with a high tolerance and who needs to finish his session as quick as possible preferably?

I totally agree with what @stickstones said plus I wouldn't want to go recommending any particular expensive piece of glass when you may not be sure what you want yet. Like I said before I'm no expert but have you thought about starting with a cheap import?

Hopefully then after you've used it for a while you can figure out what things you like about it and what things you'd prefer were different. Then you can use that experience to make a decision on a more expensive piece. Also it never hurts to have a backup.

I know @jambandphan03 recently purchased a piece with a vertical stem like the piece that you said you liked the look of yesterday. Including shipping it came to less than $30 and she seems quite happy with it. Also as a bonus it comes with a free 18mm dome set which you could use the adapter from as a spare WPA and it would allow you to use your LSV with a 19mm hydratube. Here's a link to a couple of pictures she took and a video she made:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-106#post-500037

And here are links to the item in the stores on DHGate and iOffer. Please note it is the same item from the same seller just in two different stores:

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product...ss-vase-perc-water/175832535.html#st0-12-null

http://www.ioffer.com/i/18-8mm-glass-oil-pipe-catcher-water-percolator-560787134

This piece may leave the LSV slightly closer to your face than you're comfortable with but this is a decision you'll have to make yourself. Personally I don't mind having the LSV that close to my face but some people find it a real turn off as @Dangus mentioned. As @Dangus advised I'd recommend looking back though the last few pages of that thread and seeing if there are any other pieces that catch your eye.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Holy cow! I can't believe my eyes Richy promoting Chinese imports!:o Colie site must be down again? ;)

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: Rocket

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
Oh wow I guess I am not in this boat alone huh.. lol.. I called and was able to leave a voicemail last week, but since a few days ago it was full.. I REALLY want this vape.. so I am going to wait.. It sucks and I could cancel my order, but I don't need this thing right away. I just don't enjoy the customer process that 7th Floor has put me through.. :uhoh:

Now to get sublimated to forget about this annoying situation :D

IIIQBIII,

kimokos

Oh wow I guess I am not in this boat alone huh.. lol.. I called and was able to leave a voicemail last week, but since a few days ago it was full.. I REALLY want this vape.. so I am going to wait.. It sucks and I could cancel my order, but I don't need this thing right away. I just don't enjoy the customer process that 7th Floor has put me through.. :uhoh:

Now to get sublimated to forget about this annoying situation :D
Sublimated for sure!

I posted on Reddit a few days ago and someone who ordered a day before mine just got a notification of shipping!!

kimokos,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am not sure what the issue is.
I placed two orders in last month...
one was last week.
I have gotten my orders with 4-5 days on both occasions.
I am sorry any of you are experiencing delays.

OnlyHuman

Same here, tracking number is here. I also would like to note to people, as I am a shipper for my company, when these types of companies give you a tracking number...yes, they have shipped it and have the correct number, however, UPS/Fedex will not have tracking information for you until it gets back to their warehouse and starts to move, usually hours after the tracking number was first issued.

Sinnerman.

Same here, tracking number is here. I also would like to note to people, as I am a shipper for my company, when these types of companies give you a tracking number...yes, they have shipped it and have the correct number, however, UPS/Fedex will not have tracking information for you until it gets back to their warehouse and starts to move, usually hours after the tracking number was first issued.

Yup, you're right. Mine just updated.

10ihuhi.jpg

Sinnerman.,

mparis

I almost ordered the $200 "What You Need" Black Friday package, but noticed there was no secure encrypted HTTP throughout the ordering process, including the page where you input your CC#

mparis,

Sinnerman.

I almost ordered the $200 "What You Need" Black Friday package, but noticed there was no secure encrypted HTTP throughout the ordering process, including the page where you input your CC#

Haha I ordered the same thing... I didn't even notice there was no https. Hopefully no one hacks my card :uhoh:

Sinnerman.,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
That's nice, very similar to the EFS gridded donut, which is well respected around these parts!

SSVUN~YAH,
Top Bottom