Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

lwien

I need some advice guys. I'm trying to convert to vaping from about 21 years of smoking. I LOVE MY WATER PIPES/BONGS. I'm mainly wondering about the differences in the da buddah vs the LSV with a water setup. What makes one better?

With the LSV, you have a glass on glass connection to the water pipe. For me, it's nice not have to deal with a long whip like you would with the Buddha.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I need some advice guys. I'm trying to convert to vaping from about 21 years of smoking. I LOVE MY WATER PIPES/BONGS. I'm mainly wondering about the differences in the da buddah vs the LSV with a water setup. What makes one better?
LSV for water.

If you come from joints and bongs the LSV would be the right introduction for you.

Welcome to a healthier way to enjoy!

OnlyHuman

Just ordered a Black LSV today for that deal. 'What you need' is what I got. If I got the 18mm WPA and also the Fatty adapter thing, along with my Mobius and the LSV, am I all set to go?

I am a tiny bit worried that the LSV will get in the way of my chamber of the Mobius (I got the 60B edition). Should I have gotten a 45 degree turn for this do you think?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Just ordered a Black LSV today for that deal. 'What you need' is what I got. If I got the 18mm WPA and also the Fatty adapter thing, along with my Mobius and the LSV, am I all set to go?
Is your Mobius also 18mm? If yes, then you have what you need.

Well, bud isn't included ;)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Please post pic of your device in action!

Sounds like a great set up!

OnlyHuman

I did go with the shorty actually. It is the 18mm shorty WPA AND I get a fatty adapter thing that I can put my flowers into (I think if I am understanding correctly).

Only thing that concerns me is no shipping notice from ALT, is that normal that they dont let you know, or did they just not ship it yet...bleh.

OnlyHuman,
Reactions: ataxian

lwien

I did go with the shorty actually. It is the 18mm shorty WPA AND I get a fatty adapter thing that I can put my flowers into (I think if I am understanding correctly).

The flowers go into the shorty WPA.

Don't know what you mean by the fatty adapter thing. Sounds kinda...............ach, nevermind. ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
It's a time honored tradition of taking a piece of glass readily available, renaming said piece to fit whatever product line, and jack up price in this case it's just an extended 18mm male-18mm female adapter/carbon adapter with a keck clip. IMHO 7th floor knows how to do a great desktop vape! However, the gimmicks stick out like a sore thumb and they have quite a few...

OnlyHuman

http://lifesabervaporizer.com/index.php/black-friday/what-you-need.html

I bought this package.

1 Water Pipe Adapter = $25.00

1 Fatty Adapter = $27.00

Are two of the things that come with this package. Yes, lwien, my fatty adapter that came with my package...

anyway, so I get the two of these things, gimmick or not, I got no idea, the price was good to jump in. I also JUST jumped into a new glass piece so I have no options in the way of adapters/connections yet, so might as well start the collection with a package deal like this one.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I am a tiny bit worried that the LSV will get in the way of my chamber of the Mobius (I got the 60B edition). Should I have gotten a 45 degree turn for this do you think?

I don't think I've ever used my 45 degree adapter with my LSV.
It's not like the cloud which needs a decent amount of clearance.
I used it with my 60t and had no issues.
It can get a little close to your face with some stemless straight tubes, but I'd say you're fine without the adapter for now.

Having said that, I like to always have 1 of each of my main adapters just in case (I have a reducer, expander, male-male, female-female, and a 45 degree angled male-female :tup:)

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Fredrick made my LSV work perfect after I changed outlets and now my LSV is a power house!
I had a power strip with a bunch of things plugged in it!
Now I plug the LSV into it's own socket!

Unfortunately I don't think I can do that lol.

ElevatedMindset,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've been using the PD and LSV almost exclusively lately and loving it. The LSV just fucking fills my bubbler with tasty, thick vapor. A whitewaller, for sure. I'm doing what someone else suggested...turning it way up and hitting it hard like a bong and I love it! I've also started packing more goodies in the wpa for quick punches to the face. My next move is to get an adapter so I can hook my HT up to it. My bubbler has a big can and I want something with less volume.

But it's fun to fill up the bubbler and then line people up to hit it without clearing. Three of us got big hits back-to-back-to-back on the same bowl. I love that I can leave it on all day for quick in-and-out sessions.

OnlyHuman

I've been using the PD and LSV almost exclusively lately and loving it. The LSV just fucking fills my bubbler with tasty, thick vapor. A whitewaller, for sure. I'm doing what someone else suggested...turning it way up and hitting it hard like a bong and I love it! I've also started packing more goodies in the wpa for quick punches to the face. My next move is to get an adapter so I can hook my HT up to it. My bubbler has a big can and I want something with less volume.

But it's fun to fill up the bubbler and then line people up to hit it without clearing. Three of us got big hits back-to-back-to-back on the same bowl. I love that I can leave it on all day for quick in-and-out sessions.

HT?

OnlyHuman,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging

I'm going to try this right now, so if I turn it to about 2-3 and pull hard it won't combust?

I know you guys have seen the bong I posted, I love the honeycomb but its kind of tall. It chalks up sometimes pretty well but its a hassle to sit down and hit it. It doesn't look like it gets chalked up either sometimes but thats just because its skinny and tall. My next glass purchase will be on a can bubbler with a bent mouthpiece I believe.

ElevatedMindset,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
no combustion if you hit it hard enough. I turn mine all the way up and then back it down to 3:00 to hit it.

stickstones,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
hit it hard at first...don't wuss into it or you might combust.

Yeah I got some good hits that way, I'm baked. Have you guys noticed more smell from your vapor through a water tube? My wand doesn't provide a lot of vapor smell if any, but lately my bong makes my room stink. Maybe the vapor sticking to the water?

ElevatedMindset,
Top Bottom