Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I noticed a bunch of new LSV purchasers and wanted to make a suggestion.

Get either 2 wpa's or a wpa and a 18x18 male. I dropped my wpa on concrete and shattered it on 420. Luckily I had a another or my 420 holiday would have been screwed. Heater covers are good extras to have around too.

Nothing worse than having to wait 2 weeks while you stare at your useless LSV sitting on the table.

z9

I really want a LSV and I found it here for $153 with a coupon code. http://www.wickiepipe.com/Life_Saber_Vaporizer_p/lsv.htm

Does anyone have experience with wickiepipe? If I could use paypal I'd be all over it, but I hesitate whenever I have to enter my credit card info. I guess once I buy the $25 water pipe adapter from 7th floor I'd just be better off spending all of my money with them since it'd only be $200 shipped from 7th floor:shrug:

What do you guys think?

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
Nothing worse than having to wait 2 weeks while you stare at your useless LSV sitting on the table.

THIS.

My wand hasn't come in the mail yet and to make a bad situation worse, my heater cover also broke. My LSV got fell off a desk and hit the floor, shattering the heater cover into several pieces. Ordered a new one from 7th floor the same day with priority shipping, but the website states that all orders may take up to six days to process. I really hope it doesn't take that long.

I guess now I can study for finals undisturbed :lol:

SmokeyJihad,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
THIS.

My wand hasn't come in the mail yet and to make a bad situation worse, my heater cover also broke. My LSV got fell off a desk and hit the floor, shattering the heater cover into several pieces. Ordered a new one from 7th floor the same day with priority shipping, but the website states that all orders may take up to six days to process. I really hope it doesn't take that long.

No backups?

Squeeky

I really want a LSV and I found it here for $153 with a coupon code. http://www.wickiepipe.com/Life_Saber_Vaporizer_p/lsv.htm

Does anyone have experience with wickiepipe? If I could use paypal I'd be all over it, but I hesitate whenever I have to enter my credit card info. I guess once I buy the $25 water pipe adapter from 7th floor I'd just be better off spending all of my money with them since it'd only be $200 shipped from 7th floor:shrug:

What do you guys think?

This seems like a really good deal, I might have to look into this as well. The company has a good rapport via youtube with detailed reviews. I would say they are legit but I do not know first hand. I couldn't find the waterpipe adapter on their site however so would likely need to place an order with a second company. I wonder how long the 42013 coupon code will be vaild.

Squeeky,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
This seems like a really good deal, I might have to look into this as well. The company has a good rapport via youtube with detailed reviews. I would say they are legit but I do not know first hand. I couldn't find the waterpipe adapter on their site however so would likely need to place an order with a second company. I wonder how long the 42013 coupon code will be vaild.

When I got my LSV in December that deal was available
But like you said I couldn't find the WPA( only later I found out it doesnt suit my needs)

m0sh,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging

What do you guys think?

I bought mine from there and it was legit.

ElevatedMindset,

youbettavaporize

I noticed a bunch of new LSV purchasers and wanted to make a suggestion.

Get either 2 wpa's or a wpa and a 18x18 male. I dropped my wpa on concrete and shattered it on 420. Luckily I had a another or my 420 holiday would have been screwed. Heater covers are good extras to have around too.

Thanks for the tip. I don't have the cash right away but I'll prioritize getting a back-up heater cover and a back-up WPA.

I have a MFLB and Volcano to fall back on, but I hate waiting on shipping.

THIS.

I ordered an LSV on 4/20 and it shipped yesterday, 4/23, and 2 of those days were a weekend (a holiday weekend for some ;) ) so they are capable of getting orders out the door in much less than 6 business days. I'll be pulling for you.

youbettavaporize,

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
I ordered an LSV on 4/20 and it shipped yesterday, 4/23, and 2 of those days were a weekend (a holiday weekend for some ;) ) so they are capable of getting orders out the door in much less than 6 business days. I'll be pulling for you.

I certainly hope so! I'd be really surprised if my heater cover comes in the mail before my wand. There hasn't been ANY updates on my package. Last one was on April 18th (the day my wand was supposedly shipped) and it only said "electronic shipping info received."

:rant:PULL IT TOGETHER, USPS.

SmokeyJihad,

NewVape

What a guy!
Get either 2 wpa's or a wpa and a 18x18 male...
Heater covers are good extras to have around too.
Take this advice.
An 18x18/14 male to male with a screen fitted in the middle is what I use, and it's easily replaceable at any LHS.

I use my LSV out in the garage, so more chances to break a HC or wand, and I've replaced my HC 2 times. This is not as dire as it sounds, both times I knocked it off my work bench about 4' off the ground. Nothing broke but an easily replaceable piece of glass. Last order I made from 7th fl was for 2 spare HCs. You know just n case.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
For me, the WPA is like a manual transmission, and an 18x18 adapter is like an automatic.

In the end, they both serve the same function,
the automatic will be easier to use, but the manual can give you slightly better results once you've got the hang of it.

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: NewVape

Pesci

Aah but the manual is big and bulky, plus you have to unscrew the end cap. No no no, can't have that.
18/18 with an EQ basket is comparable to a hot rod? :tup:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'd hardly say it's (the stock WPA) bulky, barely takes up more room than an 18x18...

I never screw my end-cap on...
I can't remember the last time either of my LSVs had their end cap on.

The movable nature of the spherical joint can allow for bigger hits, instead of just caching the center of the load, you can move the airstream around a bit and stop the center from overheating, while allowing the sides to heat a bit more evenly.
It doesn't make much of a difference overall, as stirring the load after hits will allow all of the herb to get thoroughly cooked by the end, but with the WPA you get a more even heating within each individual hit IME.

Either way, it's a very enjoyable experience :nod:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Take this advice.
An 18x18/14 male to male with a screen fitted in the middle is what I use, and it's easily replaceable at any LHS.

I use my LSV out in the garage, so more chances to break a HC or wand, and I've replaced my HC 2 times. This is not as dire as it sounds, both times I knocked it off my work bench about 4' off the ground. Nothing broke but an easily replaceable piece of glass. Last order I made from 7th fl was for 2 spare HCs. You know just n case.
Would it help to put a padded floor in your SMA (STEALTH MEDICATION AREA)?
IMG_04291_zpsb8a06415.jpg

IMG_04311_zps66ae3391.jpg

Pesci

Aaah... But i bought the LSV for it's aesthetics my end cap never comes off. In profile the WPA and an 18/18 male joint may look similar in size bit once both male joints are inserted (snigger) it appears that the Lifesaber is sitting atop my bubbler.

Then there's the dosage issue, I go by the Solo for how much herb i'm using rather than weight but an EQ basket holds around the same amount. Now i'm on a massive moderation kick, an EQ basket with just enough herb to cover the base equates to a tiny pea sized amount in the WPA, not even enough to cover the screen no matter how finely ground. As for breathing tech and stirring. Pshaw I say, there's no need. Placement of the basket raises the herb closer to heating element so the extraction is just as thoroughly efficient as the Cloud. Perhaps to the cost of some taste, I've not tested the cloud.

Then there's speed, I've had an SSV for knocking on five years this whomps it. Including getting it out of the attic i can get the LSV loaded and up and on my bubbler faster than my Solo or the SSV.

God I love this thing. The modular feeling to it :science:
The personal feeling it holds to each user. Truly one of the greatest vapes on the market.
Safe.

Pesci,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Take this advice.

Haha, that is funny. I use my LSV in the garage as well. That's how I broke my WPA.

deadheadbill,
Top Bottom