Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I just found a new way to vape with this lovely device.
Basically, I have been having a fair bit of particulate get past the screen in my WPA, and my bongs were getting dirty (enough to require a good cleaning to get all the little chunks of weed out) after 3-4 loads.

The other week I picked up my first properly high quality glass piece (I actually picked up a möbius reti Bub and a LW 15 arm on the same day :) ) and I didn't want them getting dirty so quickly.

Since my WPA is a 14mm, and my new glass is 18mm, I knew I'd need to use a reducing adapter.
I grabbed a screen I had for putting into the stem of my solo, and managed to get it to sit very stably in the bottom of the reducer.
Voila!
no more weed gunking up my glass.

That would have been the end of the matter, but after a few loads, I wanted to see how much particles i had stopped.
While not much in overall, it's definitely nice to have stopped it from going into the bong.

Anyway, I had an idea; this stuff should essentially be wand hash, not ABV, but there wasn't enough to put Ito the WPA for a proper load, so I just put my LSV against the top of the reducer, started pulling, and got a nice hit out of it.
It's not 100% air tight, but the leak is negligible.

I haven't tried it with fresh herb yet, but it's nice to get a freebie hit every 2nd load or so. :)

Frederick McGuire,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
wow those are both awesome pieces, congrats. nice idea on the screen on the reducer. after using my LSV for a couple of week i decided on a ash catcher myself. using it like treecity as a hash collector too :) now post pics please.

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Ok, just for you bOObs :lol:
I'll get a pic up soon.

also, I got some foam for the top o the case I posted earlier.
The lid part will now hold:
1 WPA
1 14->18mm expander
1 18->14mm reducer
1 7th floor glass pick
1 EQ elbow
1 SSV GonG wand

:D

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
OK, Here are the pics:
Here's a pic of it in front of the Mobius and LW:

Top-Down View

And heres a pic of what it looks like with the LSV:

Just after taking those pics, i tried throwing a bit of fresh bud in there, and it works nicely.
It's not as good as the WPA, but its a pretty damn good fill in in a pinch.

And now for the bad news:
It seems my replacement LSV has died :mad:
It was fine last night, then I go to use it today, and nothing.
The LED wont turn on, and when I plugged my SSV into the same outlet, it worked fine...
I guess its time to send another e-mail to 7th floor.

It cost me $45 to ship it back last time, and I'm gonna be pretty pissed off if I end up out of pocket again.

ilovebOObs

dam sorry to here about your LSV Frederick, i hope they take care of you bro. but dam those are 2 awesome looking pieces. so which one of those pieces hit better?

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've already contacted them through their contact form, I've never had anything but great service from 7th floor, so I'm not worried.
I was kinda venting a bit.
As for which hits better, it's a hard call.
I tend to go for the möbius more often, but tbh, it's hard to rate one over the other.

Frederick McGuire,

aquabats

I pretty much went through nearly all 43 pages of this thread. *phew...*

Now that my decision is nearly set... I was wondering if there were any discount codes for purchasing the LSV directly from the 7th floor online website?

aquabats,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I don't know of any persistent discount codes, but if you subscribe to the 7th floor newsletter, I believe they post any discount codes on there.
I got 30% off at thanksgiving :tup:
If you can wait for a bit it wouldn't surprise me if they have a 4/20 discount.

Frederick McGuire,

aquabats

Although I am not a converted vaporist..this weekend I used my friends cheap box vape quite a bit. It wasn't that great.. I would give it a 7/10 in rating my highness.

I'm thinking of just biting the bullet and purchasing an LSV. Question is, how is the draw on the LSV? I'm a glass head and have never used any high quality vapes before.
The one thing I really didn't like was how hard I had to pull on the box vape. It was like trying to suck a grape through a straw...

aquabats,

ilovebOObs

It's real smooth, i actually like a little restriction so I use the 14mm bowl but I like switching between 14/18.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

so i have been going aquavape crazy :) finally found a good reason to use the short wand.
p3193886.jpg

ilovebOObs,

aquabats

o.o woh.. how's the hit?
whats that rubber thingy holding it together? does it hold up well or is it flimsy?

aquabats,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'd say it's a piece of silicone tubing.

I still haven't heard anything back from 7th floor after contacting them twice through their website, I ended up sending them another email today using an adress I used last time I talk to Chris.
Let's hope this one gets a response :|

Frederick McGuire,

turk

turk
Yes, it was Chris who returned my email about my mouthpiece..I guess he handles the glass orders..

turk,

ilovebOObs

o.o woh.. how's the hit?
whats that rubber thingy holding it together? does it hold up well or is it flimsy?

the the rubber thingy is some silicon tubing. the hits is pretty good the aquavape does cool the vapor down making the short wand super enjoyable.

sucks to hear that 7th floor hasn't responded yet Frederick. i hope they get to it soon.

friggin broke my 14mm wpa last night :(

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

yea i was super medicated last night and got the bowl stuck to the lsv as i was pulling the lsv up, the bowl came with it and dropped on the table and broke.

p3203895.jpg

i was lucky enough to take a pic of the last of bowl the wpa life. looked so nice i just had to take a pic.
p3193887.jpg

i'm gonna try torching it to see if i can fix it, fingers crossed.

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
...I see, sorry man....yea, sometimes you have to be careful....on the range of things that can happen though....it's pretty benign...and you still have the 18mm right?!...so you're NOT actually suffering....:)

turk,

ilovebOObs

thanks turk, yeah i got the 18mm too. i'm a super clumsy dude anyways, that why i got a spare of everything. but i did manage to fix my 14mm wpa yeah!! check it out! took away the frost on the glass but i'm cool with that. i'm pretty lucky to have access to some major torches.
here is the results, now time to test it out :)
p3203897.jpg

p3203896.jpg

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Holy crap dude, that repair looks perfect.
Well done.

I got a response from Chris today :D
I'll ship my LSV off today, and Chris is gonna refund me the return shipping.
So now I'm a happy (if impatient) camper :tup:

Frederick McGuire,

ilovebOObs

thanks guys, repair came out nicer then i expected :)

nice to hear that chris took care of you. man how will you survive without the lsv? :rofl:
seriously bro, i'm mad jealous of all your gear. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom