Let's see your vape clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleJunior

wtf you pussys. you afraid to click the youtube link or something?

Modnote: Please review the rules; flaming is not allowed. Infraction given.

UncleJunior,
UncleJunior said:

This will help people click on the link :|

Nice clouds though btw, what kind of light where you using?

biojuggernaut,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
UncleJunior said:

How would anyone know it is a Youtube link? You didn't bother to change the default "Your link text".

As biojuggernaut says, insulting your intended audience isn't likely to raise your viewer count. Incidentally, your description says "One vape hit." but you clearly take three.

pakalolo,

UncleJunior

biojuggernaut said:
UncleJunior said:

This will help people click on the link :|

Nice clouds though btw, what kind of light where you using?

Thanks. It's just a regular flashlight.

pakalolo said:
How would anyone know it is a Youtube link? You didn't bother to change the default "Your link text".

As biojuggernaut says, insulting your intended audience isn't likely to raise your viewer count. Incidentally, your description says "One vape hit." but you clearly take three.

How would anyone know that this would be the only live forum in 2011 that doesn't allow the youtube video to appear in the thread. I guess it's 1999 around here.

Incidentally, it was because there was still vapor left in the tube and wand. Clearly it's still one hit being that I only took one hit with the wand in the heater. Incidentally, the human lungs can only hold so much at one time.

UncleJunior,

lwien

UncleJunior said:
How would anyone know that this would be the only live forum in 2011 that doesn't allow the youtube video to appear in the thread. I guess it's 1999 around here.

Man, you sure do like to hurl around insults, don't ya? While this site may not offer a lot of the mechanics that other sites do, this site offers something that NO other site offers, and that is the wealth of information regarding vaporizers along with a demographic that is quite a bit older than most, along with input from manufacturers, distributors and creators of some of the most popular vapes on the market.

UncleJunior said:
Incidentally, the human lungs can only hold so much at one time.

Incidentally, tell us something that we don't already know. :rolleyes:

lwien,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
UncleJunior said:
Incidentally, it was because there was still vapor left in the tube and wand. Clearly it's still one hit being that I only took one hit with the wand in the heater.

Absolutely right, I didn't pay close enough attention.

pakalolo,

crawdad

floatin
i read this topic last night and vaped quite a few clouds until the screen disappeared (ya, got a little hot), just did not catch it on video...but it was pretty cool. :peace:

crawdad,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom