Lesser Known & Inexpensive [$75 & under] Vapes That Worked Surprisingly Well?

DopeFight

With the market today having so many lesser known companies putting out a plethora of portable style vapes that tend to be fairly inexpensive[$75 & under] there's bound to be a lot of shit out there. But I was thinking that there just may be a couple out there that's actually a decent vape [For the money.] that's worth a mention but it kinda just got lost in the shuffle next to all the best sellers made by the top companies. Anyone come across such ??

DopeFight,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
With the market today having so many lesser known companies putting out a plethora of portable style vapes that tend to be fairly inexpensive[$75 & under] there's bound to be a lot of shit out there. But I was thinking that there just may be a couple out there that's actually a decent vape [For the money.] that's worth a mention but it kinda just got lost in the shuffle next to all the best sellers made by the top companies. Anyone come across such ??
Yes there is some pretty good vapes under 75$ around.
For convection vaping you'll be stuck with butane powered vapes only (Vaporgenie, Vaponic,...) there is the famous VapCap too but it's not really convection as well the Vapman.
Cheap battery powered vapes are all conduction imo, I can recommand the Torch2 by TopBond (I didn't used it but tested the first iteration which was pretty decent) which is battery replacable! There is the Avant by X-Vape ( works well but battery life is 3 bowls at max), the V-Leaf by Vivant (tested, works well but it's rather big imo) and the Fenix too. I tested others cheap vapes but they are not worth it. Although there is some pretty good vapes at 75-80$ (maybe cheaper if you can get a discount), the Aria by X-Vape is pretty good but sadly no replacable battery, The Slick by Flowermate is nice too but only 3 t° presets and I don't like the threaded mp for some reasons although it's battery replacable. The X-max V2 Pro is old but still a good value too (5 t° presets and replacable battery). Like the Focus Vape pen (5 t° presets and replacable battery too) for its older version (but still available), Pro and S versions are a bit more expensive.

There is some I don't recommand: Mini-Dee by Orion, AlD Amaze Wow, Vital by X-Vape and more obscure&obsolete vapes not anymore for sale (I hope!)

And there is a lot of these cheap vapes I never used: Xs Go by AirVape, Storm Sapphire, Aura by Flowermate, Gpen Pro, PureHits by Flowermate, Gpen Nova, CFC Lite by Boundless, Novae2&Odin2 by TopBond,...

If I was you I'll stick with a replacable battery vape and you'll end with a lot less vaporizers to choose between!

Have fun!

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
The Vivant Ambit is worthy of this list if you are able to get past the taste of the Kanthal heating element. It hits hard as very pocketable. Mouthpiece is a pain to clean, but otherwise it warms quickly and hits hard.

ginolicious

The Vivant Ambit is worthy of this list if you are able to get past the taste of the Kanthal heating element. It hits hard as very pocketable. Mouthpiece is a pain to clean, but otherwise it warms quickly and hits hard.

That vape is a great little gadget for the price.

ginolicious,

lepht

The Boundless Terp Pen is the best portable concentrate device I’ve ever used, and is only $30. Such a great deal. Discrete, hard hitting, super easy to clean, great build quality. I’d genuinely recommend it at twice the price :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes there is some pretty good vapes under 75$ around.
For convection vaping you'll be stuck with butane powered vapes only (Vaporgenie, Vaponic,...) there is the famous VapCap too but it's not really convection as well the Vapman.
Cheap battery powered vapes are all conduction imo, I can recommand the Torch2 by TopBond (I didn't used it but tested the first iteration which was pretty decent) which is battery replacable! There is the Avant by X-Vape ( works well but battery life is 3 bowls at max), the V-Leaf by Vivant (tested, works well but it's rather big imo) and the Fenix too. I tested others cheap vapes but they are not worth it. Although there is some pretty good vapes at 75-80$ (maybe cheaper if you can get a discount), the Aria by X-Vape is pretty good but sadly no replacable battery, The Slick by Flowermate is nice too but only 3 t° presets and I don't like the threaded mp for some reasons although it's battery replacable. The X-max V2 Pro is old but still a good value too (5 t° presets and replacable battery). Like the Focus Vape pen (5 t° presets and replacable battery too) for its older version (but still available), Pro and S versions are a bit more expensive.

There is some I don't recommand: Mini-Dee by Orion, AlD Amaze Wow, Vital by X-Vape and more obscure&obsolete vapes not anymore for sale (I hope!)

And there is a lot of these cheap vapes I never used: Xs Go by AirVape, Storm Sapphire, Aura by Flowermate, Gpen Pro, PureHits by Flowermate, Gpen Nova, CFC Lite by Boundless, Novae2&Odin2 by TopBond,...

If I was you I'll stick with a replacable battery vape and you'll end with a lot less vaporizers to choose between!

Have fun!

Don't forget the MistVape Bare Essence! Overall the most effective, and even the cheapest, basic (+pure +powerful) vape I have ever seen or tried

Shit Snacks,

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
XVape Fog.
Great, mostly convection, nearly on demand, vape with swappable 18650 cells.
MUCH better than I expected at the price point. Bought it on holidays to temporarily replace a missing vape and was pleasantly surprised.

Top Bottom