"Legal Buds"

Okay, okay I know for some of you all buds are legal but unfortunately for me they aren't. I'm just wondering if any of you have had any experience with these so called "legal buds".

For example there is an advertisement on www.hightimes.com for this company;
http://www.internationaloddities.co...=google&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=splice

Honestly I have always thought these things were a scam and that there is in fact no replacement or even close imitation for the real McCoy. Am I right or can any of you share any positive experiences? Thanks.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Tweek

It's all crap. Don't bother. Even if there are useful ingredients in any of those offerings, they are usually mixed with a bunch of junk. There are legal alternatives out there (depending on where you live and the results you are looking for.) For example, here in Canada Kratom is still legal and is excellent for pain relief and relaxation.

All that being said, just because something is natural and/or legal, doesn't always mean it's good for you. Always do your research ( like you are now!) :nod:

djonkoman

I tried something called 'Hawaiian Gold' once and no matter how much I tried it couldn't get me high.

I saw something on tv tonight that somewhere in history, 1600's I believe, they believed blowing tobaccosmoke up someone's ass helped against drowning, and there were bellows for that purpose hanging in public locations... have you really tried everything?

Thanks for all of the responses guys. I figured it was crap and I will steer clear for good based on your reports.

Tweek you really sparked my interest by mentioning Kratom. I had not heard of it and have now done some research. Sounds interesting. Have you had much experience with it? Seems like it could be great to get in an oil form and use with a pen.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Thanks for all of the responses guys. I figured it was crap and I will steer clear for good based on your reports.

Tweek you really sparked my interest by mentioning Kratom. I had not heard of it and have now done some research. Sounds interesting. Have you had much experience with it? Seems like it could be great to get in an oil form and use with a pen.

You can't vape kratom as far as I know. Oral is the best route for this. Lots of different strains, my favorite of the bunch being Bali. It's got some stimulating and opiate-like effects depending on the strain and dose. It's nice for feeling good and fuzzy, I managed to nod my face off a few times. I don't bother with it because I've got better pain meds, but I keep a few ounces around just because. Shouldn't run you more than $10 an ounce, my doses were around 5-8g a dose. It tastes terrible, I was capping my stuff because after a while toss and wash started to make me want to gag...

Anyways, yeah, legal buds are legal bullshit! Some might work, but if they get you high, it's probably because they've been sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids. Hardly any research has been done on synth 'noids, which is more than enough to keep me away... nevermind the people that suffer strokes/seizures/other related illnesses from overdosing them. Regular weed has been used for something like the last 5,000 years if not longer... no one's died from getting too high in recorded medical history yet. Believe me, I try every time I pick up :rofl:

Tweek

Quetzalcoatl pretty much covered it. I generally just toss and wash my Kratom, but you can make a tea as well. You will also have to keep in mind that it is not something you should use every day. A couple times a week at most, as it can be habit forming and start to lose it's effect if done too often.

Don't be pulled in by fancy blends and extracts. Like Q already mentioned, some Bali works great and is really cheap. Know your source.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Quetzalcoatl pretty much covered it. I generally just toss and wash my Kratom, but you can make a tea as well. You will also have to keep in mind that it is not something you should use every day. A couple times a week at most, as it can be habit forming and start to lose it's effect if done too often.

Don't be pulled in by fancy blends and extracts. Like Q already mentioned, some Bali works great and is really cheap. Know your source.

Extracts can be great, but they can also be addicting and skyrocket tolerance. Sometimes I'd rather the extracts because of my great self control it isn't an issue for me, it simply means less kratom to consume. Its been quite a while since I ordered any kratom though, it seems more recreational than it is painkilling just for me personally.

Tweek

That's why I never recommend extracts...they are too strong and really not necessary. For less money, folks can buy some Bali and control their intake much more accurately.

I use it when I am having severe panic attacks and nothing else seems to work... I will put on some quiet tunes, and lay back and close my eyes. Very meditative and relaxing.

Edit: You can also make your own concentrated resin (for eating/drinking) by boiling down the tea.

Tweek,

Tweek

Really? I had never thought of kratom for panic. Have to try that sometime.

Most definitely. I find it very soothing...it is almost like a reset switch for me. After I take a dose, I am back to an even keel for a good while.

Tweek,
Reactions: Roger D
Top Bottom