LED vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
holy shit, ive seen a guy vape with a laser pointer, but i neer imagined from an led :o

this may be the messiah of prtable pocket batery vapes

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Frickr

possibly a purple days design? a purple days little brother haha, blue days!

Frickr,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Did we watch the same video here? :lol:

Of course I have to admit it's cool as hell, same as the laser vape video. But neither of them looked very effective at producing vapor.

vtac,

Frickr

well this was the first prototype made for this type of vape. so of course its not going to be perfect. i think all that he was trying to see with this unit, was if it would even be possible that an led could even do this.

im curious on where this technology is going to go.

Frickr,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I really don't think it's quite the 'messiah' (whatever that means in relation to vaporizers) but it sure is cool! :science: It will be interesting to see if it is applied in vaporizing technology in the future. The whole setup look kind of bulky so I'm not sure if a portable unit would be it's best application. And God damn would that blue light in your eyes get annoying, have to wear my stunna shades all the time.... :cool: :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
I got really tired of a 35W halogen bulb shining at me when I used a Vaporlight. The price you pay for having a cheap, user replaceable heating element I guess.

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
vtac said:
Did we watch the same video here? :lol:

Of course I have to admit it's cool as hell, same as the laser vape video. But neither of them looked very effective at producing vapor.
yes, i was very vaked at the time that was posted :lol:

i think i was referring to more ar off in the future, when leds brighter can be made to run off less power, a self contained unit with lots of light insulation like that might be great for a portable, very little warmup, low heat production, and compact

made more sense at the time, im sure you know the feeling ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom