LB vs. VG

elijah.357

Hey guys,

Vap newbie here. Been lurking on this site for a few weeks now and getting close to making a couple purchases. I was just wondering what your opionions are on the Launch Box verses the VaporGenie? I've been leaning towards the LB for my portable vap...really like the design. Plus, I dig the fact that there's no flame involved. I want the healthiest delivery meathod, but don't really want to compromise cloud volume. Just wondering if the LB hits are as big as the VG. I know once you master the VG, you can control the temp spectrum as desired.

Any thoughts on the comparison? I'm sure some of you guys out there have used both...I'd love to hear your likes/ dislikes.

Thanks so much!

This site kicks arse!!!

elijah.357,

max

Out to lunch
I want the healthiest delivery meathod, but don't really want to compromise cloud volume.
Hard to have it both ways. I think you'll have to decide whether big hits (Genie) or better stealth and no soot from a bic (LB) is more important to you. I will admit that I haven't used the LB with the intent to get the biggest hits possible, but I do feel that it's better used for measured hits. You can always buy one now and get the other one later.

max,

elijah.357

No soot and stealth are definitely influencing factors for me. I guess I'm just wondering if the LB is capable of delivering buzz-worthy hits...thats really my main concern.

Thanks for the input!

elijah.357,

max

Out to lunch
Have you read the LB threads? Main one is on page 1 of vape discussion and there are two more on page 3. You'll find a lot of user comments. If you want to email Magic Flight with questions you'll find them very responsive too. You cannot beat the warranty on this vape, BTW. ;)

max,

elijah.357

Yeah, I've read all of the reviews on both of these vaps...which has me leaning towards the LB. I was just waiting for those who have tried both to chime in with their recommendations.

Thanks again!

elijah.357,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If you want big hits, the VG is the one to get. I sometimes get hits off that thing that hit me harder than my hits from the Extreme. The LB is really cool because most of the time I don't even see vapor, but the effect is there.

Get the LB for stealth and easier outdoor operation. Get the VG for bigger hits. Both are portable and work fine in no wind. The LB can be hit without the person next to you knowing it, when you get it down pat. The VG would draw attention in the same situation. If you are going to be a heavy user, like throughout the day and then at night, you will want to buy mroe batteries for the LB. One battery usually lasts me about two sessions. But I mostly only vape at night, so battery charge is not a problem. Those who use it continually have gotten into big battery usage with cool little travel cases and fast chargers.

stickstones,

elijah.357

Thanks for the info!

It's obvious that the VG out clouds the LB in hit volume. But I must say that the stealth/ health aspects of the LB still have me leaning in its direction.

I'm on the waiting list for the PD, which I plan on using as my go-to vap. And I'm really intrigued by the SSV and DVB for their ability to deliver bong-like rips...so I'm sure one of those will end up in my arsenal as well.

So much info on this site... I better get back to reading!

elijah.357,
Top Bottom