Launch Box Larceny

Beezleb

brandonflav said:
Dang, you guys attacked that one like a pack of wolves.

I saw this guys work a while ago, because I was making my own LB. I will give him kudos for giving it a try, but I am pretty shocked at how he tried to attack this without using science; like how he used a meat thermometer to check temp. When I made mine I tried to be exact as possible. IDK, I just find that 100$ dollars for the LB is too much for me. As much as I like their lifetime warranty, I love to DIY; for example, the only vapes I own are the DIY hakko/ssv cover and a LB I made, I still want a PD though.
Check out the PD Pandora, it might be just what your looking for as it has the DIY twist.

Beezleb,

Beezleb

I believe DevoTheStrange has made his. I seen him comment that his runs a bit hotter than his regular PD or as if his regular PD had a cozy around it.

I believe it would be likely that the pandora and the regular PD would have a degree of individuality between units but should perform relatively similar to the regular PD as it is basically the same unit just assembled by another.

Not much different than say wooden toy model cars would vary from one to another of the same model car.

Beezleb,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Right now my Pandora runs just as hot if not a bit hotter as my original PD runs now (after several month of being on 24/7 it runs warmer than what I bought it). Which leads me to believe after a few months of running, my Pandora will run warmer than my original. But I think this is all due to the variance in size of the wooden bodies.
Vapor from my pandora is slightly harsher than my original. Which also leads me to believe it will have much warmer temps a few months down the road.

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom