Kudos

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I just wanted to give props to FC and the moderator team.

I frequent a lot of sites on the internet both weed related or not. Most of them are plagued with flaming, rudeness, trolling and on the weed sites a bunch of ahole kids usually. I can hardly bear to go to GC anymore and when do I stick to the vape threads where there seems to be more civility.

The simple rule that FC has to "Be Nice" and the consistent enforcement of said rule makes FC one of the most pleasant sites I visit on a daily basis. Thanks to both contributors and mods for keeping it that way. :clap:

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Man, I wholeheartedly agree with this. GC makes me puke in my mouth a tiny bit every time I go back there... I don't know how Iwein can keep trying to talk sense into those people without going insane.

I've been involved in moderating much smaller forums than this in the past, and even the amount of work that goes into a community of 1000 people is massive. I don't know how the team around here does such a good job with so few people.

mod note: It's LWIEN. That lower case L trips up a lot of people. And thanks for the :tup:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I think the members contribute alot to the success of our moderators. I for one consider them part of the family and have no trouble chipping in and reporting trollers, and people that join the board just to bash vendors. Lately I feel there has been a bit of extra douchebaggnes and I too commend the efforts of the mods. The rules are NOT hard to follow and they were put in place to protect us from becoming GC, amongst others.

For some reason when I think of Pak - I picture him to look like robocop!

satyrday

I agree. I read some of that edgy blow out last week but seems everybody is trying harder now to be nice. Nice mods and nice users make nice forum that's nice to join in. Thanks!

satyrday,

lwien

I don't know how Iwein can keep trying to talk sense into those people without going insane.

--------------------------------------------------------
On another note, you guys got me thinking of changing my screen name. Sorry for the confusion, but don't sweat it. IRL, people misspell my real name all the time. I blame my parents. Just one of the things I blame them for, which I have no doubt, my kids blame me for, for the exact same things. ;)

And kudo's to the mods here from me as well, even though they fucking banned me awhile ago. ESPECIALLY because they banned me awhile ago. ;)

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I help keep guard over a community that averages 30-35k users online at any given time... we've got a bit (a lot, actually) more wiggle room over the interpretation of our rules, which inevitably leads to a whole lot of butthurt when we interpret said rules. There's certain ones that are black and white (no selling/illegal content/etc) and our modnames are attached to any and all bans/deletions so we catch flak for it way more often than the team does here, but still... I come back pretty much everyday for a reason :tup:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
And kudo's to the mods here from me as well, even though they fucking banned me awhile ago. ESPECIALLY because they banned me awhile ago. ;)
StHvSfZ.png

OO

Technical Skeptical
I've had my moments of doubt, but I must say, I do find this site to be far more self-regulatory than others. I'm a fan.

The attention to detail of the mods is impressive, they go through old stuff and fix all the issues due to the relatively short edit period, and they manage to be through about correcting issues without anyone noticing they were there in the first place.

Great job guys, you do fantastic work.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i agree.... big thanks to the MOD's that do a great job in here.......... I wish i could change my username :(

mmenzie,
Top Bottom